PDA

View Full Version : LSU Series Ticket Question

TXDawg
04-04-2014, 02:00 PM
All the talk about a possible DH tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday games) got me thinking about something.

I have tickets to the Saturday night game. They are season tickets from a friend in Baton Rouge. I only had use for the Saturday tickets, so that's all he gave me (presumably, the Friday and Sunday tickets went to someone else). In the event that the Sat and Sun games are played as a DH on Saturday, how will the stadium staff handle the tickets? I'm OK just watching the first game of the DH, but really don't feel like getting into it with an LSU fan if he shows up early with the Sunday tickets for our seats.

Anyone ever dealt with something like this?

dickiedawg
04-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Interesting question. Last weekend, when we had Friday rainout/Saturday DH they scanned my ticket from Saturday. I assume the Saturday ticket would be what they went by- but you can bet if I had tickets to a Friday game and it was played on Saturday that I would raise all kinds of hell if they didn't honor that ticket, at least to let me in the game. As for the other person trying to sit in the seat... it's a tough call.