PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Fred Brown love coming out of Spring Practice

Coach34
04-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Downtown Freddy burned somebody deep when I was there at practice and others are talking about him helping us stretch the field this Fall. Hopefully he stays consistent and pushes Stonehands back to 3rd string. Ross and Downtown would be solid as our 2nd group

msstate7
04-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Todd and I like this post. We've been talking up Fred awhile

Todd4State
04-03-2014, 05:12 PM
That's my boy! Fred Brown.

chef dixon
04-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I don't really care which, but 1 or 2 of these young guys needs to have a big year.

War Machine Dawg
04-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Todd and I like this post. We've been talking up Fred awhile

I've been on the Fred Brown bandwagon, too.

Political Hack
04-03-2014, 06:34 PM
the kid can play if he doesn't get a penalty on the way to the end zone.

Leroy Jenkins
04-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Two more TDs in practice today, one 65 yarder. Fred is doing it vs quality DBs..... but its practice.

msstate7
04-03-2014, 09:33 PM
I've been on the Fred Brown bandwagon, too.

You right. We'll probably all look foolish this fall. Hope not though...

War Machine Dawg
04-03-2014, 11:35 PM
You right. We'll probably all look foolish this fall. Hope not though...

I don't think so. I've been right about Stonehands so far, and I really like everything I've seen from Brown. He produced in limited chances last season, so I think he can produce in a bigger role. Just gotta cut out the dumbass personal foul penalties, as Hack pointed out.

Where'sWaldo
04-04-2014, 09:39 AM
I don't think so. I've been right about Stonehands so far, and I really like everything I've seen from Brown. He produced in limited chances last season, so I think he can produce in a bigger role. Just gotta cut out the dumbass personal foul penalties, as Hack pointed out.

I've been extremely high on Fred since the day I watched his high school highlight film. He is very smooth and has something we severley lack at the WR position which is game breaking speed. I've read consistently that he is the fastest receiver and one of the top 3 or 4 fastest guys on the team outside of Love, Calhoun, and maybe one other cornerback. I love the passion he plays with and he could quickly become a household name if he can consistently make plays this season.

slickdawg
04-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Has he spiked the ball after a catch?

SouthMsDawg
04-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Call me when this kid actually makes a meaningful play in a game.

Last year all I think I can remember from him was back to pack personal fouls and being ejected from a game.

Hopefully the kid has grown up (Jackson kids it usually takes time) and has matured and dedicated himself to football.

smootness
04-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Call me when this kid actually makes a meaningful play in a game.

So if you don't make a ton of plays as a redshirt freshman, you're not going to be much?

I mean, don't talk to me about Aeris Williams. Wake me up when he actually proves something at the D1 level**