PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get into the "Politics" forum?

blacklistedbully
04-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Hell, my post is the one being discussed, but I can't get in. Is it "invite only"?

Coach34
04-02-2014, 08:02 PM
yes, it is invite only...Ennis and Hack control that area

blacklistedbully
04-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks for letting me know. But if you're gonna tell people all political posts need to go in that forum, does it really make sense to not make it open to all members?

OldFatDog
04-02-2014, 08:17 PM

I would be interested in an invite.

Dawg496
04-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Invite please.

Natedogg33
04-02-2014, 09:11 PM
At one point I could get in, can't remember what happened, but now can't access. Hack or Ennis, help a guy out.

MzTerry
04-02-2014, 09:20 PM

I would appreciate an invite as well.

Political Hack
04-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Hack don't read over there anymore. it's like the political campaign commercials in Mississippi I saw the last time I was home. "I'm the most conservative conservative ever." "I'm more conservative than the conservative side of the Conservative party." I'm the conservatist conservative on conservative issues." "Moderates are stupid."

BeardoMSU
04-02-2014, 10:15 PM
In that case, **** an invite; y'all have fun.

Y'all should see about merging with OM Spirit's political board, since they express similar sentiments.

Pollodawg
04-02-2014, 10:18 PM
I'll like a lot of you a lot more if I avoid any discussion about religion or politics. Isn't it funny--not really ironic--that to talk about democracy, you have to have an invite and then be accepted by the bosses?

BeardoMSU
04-02-2014, 10:20 PM
that to talk about democracy, you have to have an invite and then be accepted by the boses?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A truly funny observation, Pollo.

Dawgface
04-03-2014, 06:33 AM
Discussions on politcal and religious issues are useless anyway. People generally have their beliefs and principles set in stone. About all they are good for is making people mad.

DownwardDawg
04-03-2014, 06:58 AM
Hack don't read over there anymore. it's like the political campaign commercials in Mississippi I saw the last time I was home. "I'm the most conservative conservative ever." "I'm more conservative than the conservative side of the Conservative party." I'm the conservatist conservative on conservative issues." "Moderates are stupid."

Lol!!! I don't want any part of that forum either and I think you and I are polar opposites in our political views but we think a lot alike when it comes to sports. I don't want stupid politics getting in the way I view my MSU brothers/sisters.

Coach34
04-03-2014, 07:05 AM
I avoid it like a Johnny Vaught highlight video...I want to see a little more traffic on the Outdoor and BS boards

Political Hack
04-03-2014, 08:32 AM
I love those two boards. great info. wish there was some more conversations, but it's still always good stuff.

FISHDAWG
04-03-2014, 08:35 AM
I'll like a lot of you a lot more if I avoid any discussion about religion or politics. Isn't it funny--not really ironic--that to talk about democracy, you have to have an invite and then be accepted by the bosses?

BAM !! .... post of the year so far .... I can't go back in there because every time I do it tends to make me bi-polar

Political Hack
04-03-2014, 08:38 AM
BAM !! .... post of the year so far .... I can't go back in there because every time I do it tends to make me bi-polar

just so long as it doesn't make you bipartisan...

elitedawgs
04-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Thanks for letting me know. But if you're gonna tell people all political posts need to go in that forum, does it really make sense to not make it open to all members?

We tried that early on. Some members opted to go full retard, so it had to be reigned in some. There are lots of good points made in this thread about it.

slickdawg
04-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Speaking of politics........

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/mississippi-mayoral-hopeful-unveils-weaponized-cannabis-1557022418

drunkernhelldawg
04-03-2014, 10:17 AM

You're missed.

M.Fillmore
04-03-2014, 11:33 AM

Oh please. I bailed on the previous political board when Ennis made his Orwellian statements how his liberal social views had to be held high because he was right and the conservatives were wrong. It devolved into the old ploy of holding out liberal ideas as enlightened and conservative ideas were rooted in hate. I agree with lesbian feminist Camille Paglia who says that liberals today want power through whining and crushing those who disagree with them.

Political Hack
04-03-2014, 11:37 AM
you are correct that Ennis doesn't have an infomercial about how he's more conservative than the other conservative guy.

Johnson85
04-03-2014, 11:42 AM

Not really. There's not much traffic, but there's basically a far left person, a person that may be left but is possibly just a supporter of whoever is in charge, whatever ennis is, a radical libertarian, and maybe two or three conservatives.

drunkernhelldawg
04-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Not really. There's not much traffic, but there's basically a far left person, a person that may be left but is possibly just a supporter of whoever is in charge, whatever ennis is, a radical libertarian, and maybe two or three conservatives.

LOL