PDA

View Full Version : DWS upper deck and BC ranking

dawg1
04-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Do any of y'all sit upper deck? If so, what is your bulldog club ranking? Just curious. I sit on the upper east side.

Dawgbite
04-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Have at in the 300 west side chair backs for years but moved to the scoreboard club this year. I loved the seats, great view since they only run between the 35s. The PA system even sounds right, and the sun is behind you. The only negative has been the walk up because there was only one elevator on that side up until last year. They opened two more last year and will open two more this year. I think I walked up twice last year. The only other negative is the drunk opposing fans but in 5-6 years, the only drunks I saw toted out was 3 last year at the egg bowl but they are behind you or in the corners so the only interaction you have with them is in the isles and concourse. We personally hated the east side because of the sun. I would have renewed there but the boss wanted to move where she could get in the AC/ heat if she wanted too and still see the game. If you choose these sections, get on the first two rows, they are below the walkway so you have zero obstructions and don't even have to see the visitors unless you turn around. Around 3100 ranking but bought the first time there above 8000.