PDA

View Full Version : Danny Kannell has lost his mind about the SEC...

CadaverDawg
05-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Kannell (former FSU QB) just went on a rant on ESPN radio saying that Stoops was exactly right in his comments about the SEC. Kannell said that the SEC is slightly better than the Big 12 at the very top, but the Big 12 is far and away better top to bottom and plays a much tougher schedule week in and week out than the SEC.

He went on to say that LSU should have never even been in the National Championship the year they beat Oklahoma to start the SEC's winning streak. He said Oklahoma was robbed because LSU should have never even been in that game. Ha, even though they beat Oklahoma. Then he said that Oklahoma State was robbed 2 years ago when Bama and LSU rematches in the National Championship.

He said if the SEC wasn't such good promoters of itself, it would not be in the National Championship every year, nor would it be considered the best conference.

I wish I could find a link to his rant, but I was shocked at his stupidity. Mike Hill and Mark Schlereth(?) we're saying he was nuts, and that SEC fans were going to rail him for saying it.

Unbelievable. Did anyone else hear that?

dawgoneyall
05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Having seen him play, I wonder how much he knows about football.

Coach34
05-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Rusillo and SVP were talking about it today. They called Stoops an idiot. Basically- the results dont lie

Homedawg
05-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Kannell (former FSU QB) just went on a rant on ESPN radio saying that Stoops was exactly right in his comments about the SEC. Kannell said that the SEC is slightly better than the Big 12 at the very top, but the Big 12 is far and away better top to bottom and plays a much tougher schedule week in and week out than the SEC.

He went on to say that LSU should have never even been in the National Championship the year they beat Oklahoma to start the SEC's winning streak. He said Oklahoma was robbed because LSU should have never even been in that game. Ha, even though they beat Oklahoma. Then he said that Oklahoma State was robbed 2 years ago when Bama and LSU rematches in the National Championship.

He said if the SEC wasn't such good promoters of itself, it would not be in the National Championship every year, nor would it be considered the best conference.

I wish I could find a link to his rant, but I was shocked at his stupidity. Mike Hill and Mark Schlereth(?) we're saying he was nuts, and that SEC fans were going to rail him for saying it.

Unbelievable. Did anyone else hear that?

Jealousy, jealousy. What else does one expect from a has been alumnus from a school that can't win the damn acc! #fsu is a joke

M.Fillmore
05-08-2013, 10:14 PM
More Danny Kannell quotes:

"Despite a few World Series titles, the NY Yankees have not been better than any other baseball team."

"With a re-count Jimmy Carter would have beaten Reagan"

"Sly Crxxm is a great college coach"

Ghost of Hank Flick
05-09-2013, 06:03 AM
He doesn't know his facts either because Florida beat Ohio State to start the SEC's winning streak.

Kanell is a dope. If you've ever seen him (a 40 year old) on UNITE trying to act like he's 18 years old you'll be embarrassed for him. Or the fact that they stick him with that woman announcer on the 5th best big ten game of the week. He does some college baseball announcing too, lets hope he doesn't get our Regional.