PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all for the game thread, Live Stats is sucking ass; won't update / refresh

Bully13
03-30-2014, 03:11 PM
or maybe my pooter ain't up to speed; new format that blows though

I would be willing to bet no other college baseball team has as many posts on their live baseball games as the Diamond Dogs do..

we rock

thanks again guys

Saltydog
03-30-2014, 04:54 PM
anywhere.

DanDority
03-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Yes, this needs to be addressed and is over seen by the A. Depart. I would think. Along with the Shit we decided to cover ourselves with today.

CadaverDawg
03-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Not gonna lie, I look forward to our game threads. Mainly just because we have so many passionate baseball fans. How many schools in the country have game threads for baseball on their boards? How many have fans that are so crazy that they get in 15 page arguments about baseball stats and strategy?

Some of our baseball posters piss me off, and I'm sure I piss some of you off with my baseball posts, but I wouldn't trade it, because it makes this board better and it shows how much we care about baseball.

I'll admit that those game threads and chat sessions during our run last year, were some of the most fun times I've had on a message board. Thinking about it makes me picture those "it's only stupid if it doesn't work" commercials where the sports fans are doing all of the superstitious stuff. Good times. I hope we can do it again in the coming months.

engie
03-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Right when Neulion becomes tolerable -- it seems we've kicked it to the curb. CBS has ruined gametracker as well in the name of "simplification". All the "new" options seem pretty bad to me right now.

Bullmutt
03-31-2014, 02:39 PM
What got me pissed the most was no running updates on pitch count, who's at bat, etc.