PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sports way too early bowl predictions

Coach34
05-08-2013, 10:55 AM
has us in the Liberty vs Tulsa

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

War Machine Dawg
05-08-2013, 10:59 AM
I could live with that, although the area around the Liberty Bowl in Memphrica is awful. We'd crush Tulsa.

FlabLoser
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/mshanecrowe/humor/image001-1.jpg

Goat Holder
Arkansas to the Music City Bowl??? Yeah OKAY.....

Coach34
05-08-2013, 11:04 AM
They have Aubarn sitting at home
Ole Missus in the Gator

Political Hack
05-08-2013, 11:18 AM
sucks for OM because we all know Birmingham is better ham the Gator.

601Dawg
05-08-2013, 11:22 AM
I can live with the liberty Bowl this year as a springboard to a better season and bowl next year

Coach34
05-08-2013, 11:27 AM
sucks for OM because we all know Birmingham is better ham the Gator.

that was only in 2012- the Gator rotates to being better in 2013 I believe

Will James
05-08-2013, 11:33 AM
I'd like a return voyage to Nashville, obviously hoping for more but the skedjule is tough.

Ronny
05-08-2013, 12:06 PM
...their "predictions" are nothing but taking the same teams from a year ago & slightly reshuffling everything that happened last year.

I see they have UPig climbing out of the sewer & making a bowl.

Considering the bitch of a schedule UPig is confronted with, CBS must be seeing something everybody else is not seeing.

FlabLoser
05-08-2013, 12:59 PM
I can live with the liberty Bowl this year as a springboard to a better season and bowl next year

This may be the truth, but I am sick and damn tired of hearing that.

ckDOG
05-08-2013, 01:03 PM
I could live with that, although the area around the Liberty Bowl in Memphrica is awful. We'd crush Tulsa.

I have a kickball game tonight across the street from the liberty bowl. I'll let you know how many people try to stab me...

DawgInMemphis
05-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Tobey Park? I've played in many a volleyball tournament over there. It's a terrible part of town.

ckDOG
05-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Yeah. It's not too bad. Wealth to the east. Fairgrounds to the south. Meh to the north. Meh to the west. I can think of much much much worse, but I wouldn't be walking around at night either.

Pollodawg
05-08-2013, 03:45 PM
...their "predictions" are nothing but taking the same teams from a year ago & slightly reshuffling everything that happened last year.

I see they have UPig climbing out of the sewer & making a bowl.

Considering the bitch of a schedule UPig is confronted with, CBS must be seeing something everybody else is not seeing.

This. I don't see Arkansas making a bowl next year either. Bilema doesn't have the players he wants in there for that system just yet. And I am not afraid to say that we are more talented than they are across the board, and I think we break the hillbilly curse up there this fall.

Political Hack
05-08-2013, 04:02 PM
We should be no worse than 4th in the West when you look at talent, returning upper class men, and continuity. That said, the way we fell apart down the stretch last season worries me some. Those issues on defense should've been handled immediately, and they weren't.

I think we "could" finish ahead of LSU, A&M, Auburn, Arkansas, and OM. I think we "will" finish ahead of Arkansas and Auburn. "Should" finish ahead of OM too. Our east schedule and having Okie St kills us bowl wise though.

Todd4State
05-08-2013, 04:21 PM
We should be no worse than 4th in the West when you look at talent, returning upper class men, and continuity. That said, the way we fell apart down the stretch last season worries me some. Those issues on defense should've been handled immediately, and they weren't.

I think we "could" finish ahead of LSU, A&M, Auburn, Arkansas, and OM. I think we "will" finish ahead of Arkansas and Auburn. "Should" finish ahead of OM too. Our east schedule and having Okie St kills us bowl wise though.

I'm pretty sure Dan told Chris to be more aggressive- we even saw glimpses of it against South Alabama- but I don't think Chris was having any of it. So, to me the solution was to fire Chris which we did. But doing it in the middle of the season would have left us without a d-line coach and while I'm sure we would have promoted Geoff Collins I don't think it would have been very productive.