PDA

View Full Version : Karma

slickdawg
03-28-2014, 10:15 AM
I'll leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

FISHDAWG
03-28-2014, 11:16 AM
he probably got what he deserved, but that slow, left lane driving idiot with his head in la-la land that thinks he is the only guy on the road should move over ..... his relatives are all over I-285 around Atlanta

sandwolf
03-28-2014, 11:22 AM
he probably got what he deserved, but that slow, left lane driving idiot with his head in la-la land that thinks he is the only guy on the road should move over ..... his relatives are all over I-285 around Atlanta

Agreed. The guy in the truck is clearly an idiot, but there is little that pisses me off like the assholes that drive slow in the left lane like they are the only people on the road.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Not exactly sure why the truck driver deserved that? Because he flipped someone off? Seems like the assmunch in the left lane making the video is the one who deserved an accident.

SignalToNoise
03-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Not exactly sure why the truck driver deserved that? Because he flipped someone off? Seems like the assmunch in the left lane making the video is the one who deserved an accident.

Jeebus.

Yes, the guy cruising in the left lane is a dolt. I deal with them on I-10 every morning and afternoon. Go around them and let bygones be bygones. No need to make a huge deal out of it by driving along side and shooting them the bird. That's what makes the guy in the truck a jackass that got what he deserved.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Ask yourself this: Who was the person trying to be the jackass?

The answer is simple.

SignalToNoise
03-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Ask yourself this: Who was the person trying to be the jackass?

The answer is simple.
You're right, it is: The guy in the truck tailgating and making it a point to slow down alongside the camera and shoot them the bird.

Goat gonna goat.

MadDawg
03-28-2014, 12:17 PM
You're right, it is: The guy in the truck tailgating and making it a point to slow down alongside the camera and shoot them the bird.

Goat gonna goat.

Exactly. Dumbass got what he deserved. And if you read the article along with this video, you find the dumbass left the scene before the cops showed up so he was probably drunk or something too.

The only thing different I would have done was to pull over immediately and laugh at the moron where he could see me.

Johnson85
03-28-2014, 12:25 PM

Goat gonna goat.

The guy making the video was the one trying to be a jackass. He pointed the camera at the speedometer, so he was clearly aware of what he was doing. Decent human being would have gotten over into the right lane, but that jackass was violating the rules of the road just to piss people off. The guy in the truck is an idiot, what's the point of flipping somebody off when they are clearly just trying to get a rise out of you, but the guy making the video should lose his license. The roads are safer when faster drivers drive in the left lane and slower in the right.

ETA: Just read the explanation under the video. So that ass hole noticed that somebody was behind her for 3 minutes, and instead of following the law and changing lanes, she got out her 17ing camera to record while she was driving? And she claims she couldn't change lanes for 3 minutes? What an entitled piece of shit.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 12:26 PM
Wrong.

The dipshit who slowed down and took out his camera to film all the people they pissed off and showed the speedometer, is the culprit who started the shit. I never said the truck guy was not an idiot. I said he wasn't the real jackass.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 12:27 PM
The only thing different I would have done was to pull over immediately and laugh at the moron where he could see me.
Sounds like you're the biggest jackass of all.

smootness
03-28-2014, 12:32 PM
That's a four-lane road, it's not an interstate. The whole 'faster drivers in the left lane' may still be what most people try to do, but it's far from illegal or any kind of enforced rule.

The guy was going 60 and was moving faster than the traffic in the right lane. What, exactly, was there to get super pissed about?

Political Hack
03-28-2014, 12:39 PM
let me settle this for y'all. Both are idiots. Someone filming a vehicle behind them while driving down the road is pretty damn dumb. And the guy in the truck sort of speaks for himself...

chainedup_Dawg
03-28-2014, 12:40 PM
Did y'all not read the article? The guy in the truck was tailgating. That's why the chick brought out the camera to begin with.

Tailgate me and the first thing I'm gonna do is slow way down to a crawl

MadDawg
03-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Sounds like you're the biggest jackass of all.

Guess that's why the real jackass got the citation for careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident and the one who filmed the dangerous and illegal tailgating got nothing. Wonderful country we live in that has laws and shit where dickheads with the biggest truck on the road don't make the rules up as they see fit.

michaelww3d6
03-28-2014, 12:42 PM
The left lane is for passing which the person in the left lane was doing. SHE passed at least 2 cars in the video. So saying that she shouldn't be there isn't true. Also it's obvious that she was going over the speed limit since she was passing people. The JERK in the truck that was tail-gating her was clearly harassing her, which is why SHE pulled out the phone and recorded it. The speed demon/ moron got what he deserved.

DownwardDawg
03-28-2014, 12:49 PM
A congressman in Georgia has submitted a bill to make driving slower than the speed limit in the left lane illegal. I think it should be punishable by death.

DownwardDawg
03-28-2014, 12:50 PM
let me settle this for y'all. Both are idiots. Someone filming a vehicle behind them while driving down the road is pretty damn dumb. And the guy in the truck sort of speaks for himself...

Ed Zachary. Filming while driving is as bad as the guy in the truck.

AROB44
03-28-2014, 12:52 PM

Finally.....someone with real sense got it right. Good call, Hack !!

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Guess that's why the real jackass got the citation for careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident and the one who filmed the dangerous and illegal tailgating got nothing. Wonderful country we live in that has laws and shit where dickheads with the biggest truck on the road don't make the rules up as they see fit.
That's a whole other set of events that did not have anything to do with what was on that video.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Or how about get out of the way?

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 01:08 PM
She said he tailgated her for 3 minutes. Do you really think she was passing trucks in the right lane for 3 minutes?

chainedup_Dawg
03-28-2014, 01:15 PM
That doesn't matter. You say get out of the way, I say all he had to do was either not tailgate or go around her. Him tailgating is what instigated the problem, there is no argument to debunk that. I do agree that both acted like dumbasses. However, tailgating people is probably the number one thing drivers take offense too. Anyone who tailgates should know there is a real possibility someone is going to get pissed. If you do it and someone gets pissed, you brought it on yourself, period.

DownwardDawg
03-28-2014, 01:20 PM
That doesn't matter. You say get out of the way, I say all he had to do was either not tailgate or go around her. Him tailgating is what instigated the problem, there is no argument to debunk that. I do agree that both acted like dumbasses. However, tailgating people is probably the number one thing drivers take offense too. Anyone who tailgates should know there is a real possibility someone is going to get pissed. If you do it and someone gets pissed, you brought it on yourself, period.

When people tailgate me I pump the brakes real hard and watch them swerve and slam on their brakes. Fun shit. If that doesn't work I slow down to about 20 mph. What I NEVER do though is drive slow in the left lane. GTFO of the way!!!!

chainedup_Dawg
03-28-2014, 01:23 PM
When people tailgate me I pump the brakes real hard and watch them swerve and slam on their brakes. Fun shit. If that doesn't work I slow down to about 20 mph. What I NEVER do though is drive slow in the left lane. GTFO of the way!!!!

I never do that either. I am much like you. As a matter of fact, just the other day I was doing 40 in a 35 and had a girl tailgate me so I proceeded to slow down to 30. When she stayed on my bumper I got all the way down to 10 before she got the message. She was at my breaking point of pulling a hard break check on her though.

MadDawg
03-28-2014, 01:41 PM
That's a whole other set of events that did not have anything to do with what was on that video.

But the illegal and dangerous tailgating had everything to do with that video.

slickdawg
03-28-2014, 01:42 PM
A congressman in Georgia has submitted a bill to make driving slower than the speed limit in the left lane illegal. I think it should be punishable by death.

THIS!!!

SignalToNoise
03-28-2014, 02:03 PM
She said he tailgated her for 3 minutes. Do you really think she was passing trucks in the right lane for 3 minutes?

No, I don't. So it stands to reason that he purposely stayed on their ass for 3 minutes rather than going around them even when the opportunity presented itself.

smootness
03-28-2014, 02:21 PM
I never do that either. I am much like you. As a matter of fact, just the other day I was doing 40 in a 35 and had a girl tailgate me so I proceeded to slow down to 30. When she stayed on my bumper I got all the way down to 10 before she got the message. She was at my breaking point of pulling a hard break check on her though.

Isn't that what this girl did?

So should you get out of the way, or should you slow down big-time?

ckDOG
03-28-2014, 02:23 PM
I'll leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

Not enough evidence from that video to tell who started it, but both are morons.

ckDOGs 3 basic rules for multi lane roads:

1) drive on the right, pass on the left.
2) leave a little space in front of you. It's not a crime to give space for merging.
3) stay out of blind spots as much as reasonably possible.

Driving would be a lot more pleasant if everyone stuck to that.

Johnson85
03-28-2014, 02:27 PM
The whole 'faster drivers in the left lane' may still be what most people try to do, but it's far from illegal or any kind of enforced rule.

Failing to yield is still a traffic violation that still occasionally, if rarely, gets ticketed. If it's not a traffic violation, I know a couple of people that had one pulled over on them by the highway patrol.

smootness
03-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Generally speaking, wherever I'm driving there is no designated lane for people going faster. I know typically people feel it's the left lane, but it doesn't bear itself out that way in reality. I come up behind people in the HOV lane all the time going slower than those to the right.

Is it annoying? Sure. But because of this, I don't just drive in the left lane and expect it to go faster, then get all pissed when it doesn't. I just find the lane going faster and switch into it. Then if it slows down, I switch back into another lane.

smootness
03-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Failing to yield is still a traffic violation that still occasionally, if rarely, gets ticketed. If it's not a traffic violation, I know a couple of people that had one pulled over on them by the highway patrol.

It is in some states. But I'm always amazed that a law exists that would make it a crime to both go faster than the speed limit and also to not get out of the way of someone breaking the law by going faster than the speed limit.

Johnson85
03-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Not enough evidence from that video to tell who started it, but both are morons.

To the extent anybody 'started' anything, the video and the comments to it make it clear the driver filming the incident started it. She said the guy tailgated her for 3 minutes, and instead of thinking, "gosh I'm acting like an ass hole, I better speed up so I can get in the right lane, or go ahead and put my right blinker on and wait for somebody to let me over", that crazy bitch pulled out her phone to get film of her acting like an ass hole.

I've been in situations where I've noticed somebody tailgating me when I was in the left lane. My initial thought is usually to get pissed, but then, because I'm not a complete moron, I realize I'm the one that's causing the problem and I try to get over.

The guy in the truck is an idiot, but only because he should have just let it go. As far as the tailgating, so many idiots don't know what the left lane is for, I don't mind it. Maybe somebody will explain to the driver that filmed this incident what she did wrong and why she should have worked to get into the left lane, and there will be one less dubmass on the road.

Johnson85
03-28-2014, 02:39 PM

Then you're a heartless bastard. It should be a public caning for the first offense, and doesn't merit the death penalty until probably the third offense.

MadDawg
03-28-2014, 02:40 PM
I just wish she would have slammed on her brakes. She could have got a new car out of the deal.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Curious as to how she knew he was a redneck from the way he drove...Florida has a no texting law while driving, but I'm not sure if the camera operation falls under it. http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2013/316.305
She's a bitch for egging it on and he's a dumbass for letting it get to him. Hopefully both of them won't be on the roads for a while.

chainedup_Dawg
03-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Isn't that what this girl did?

So should you get out of the way, or should you slow down big-time?

In my situation I was on a 2 lane road. Also, there is not solid evidence in the video that she slowed down. She had actually passed vehicles in the video.

I know this, if I am driving at least the speed limit, which I am usually driving 5-6 over , and someone tailgates me, I'm slowing down (2 lane road). If I am in the left lane and I see a vehicle approaching at a good rate of speed, yes, I will get over when and if I am able (4 lane or greater).

On the other hand, if I am driving considerably faster than other vehicles that I am approaching, I don't tailgate them. I either wait for my opportunity to get around them or slow down.

I don't see how someone going slower than me in the left lane is them being an asshole. Hell, maybe they're going slower than me because I am actually breaking the law by speeding. For all we know, the speed limit in the video could've been 45. While the chick could've been doing 50 and the guy in the truck could've approached at 60 or greater. Both are at fault, yes, but tailgating someone trumps all.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 03:21 PM
To the extent anybody 'started' anything, the video and the comments to it make it clear the driver filming the incident started it. She said the guy tailgated her for 3 minutes, and instead of thinking, "gosh I'm acting like an ass hole, I better speed up so I can get in the right lane, or go ahead and put my right blinker on and wait for somebody to let me over", that crazy bitch pulled out her phone to get film of her acting like an ass hole.

I've been in situations where I've noticed somebody tailgating me when I was in the left lane. My initial thought is usually to get pissed, but then, because I'm not a complete moron, I realize I'm the one that's causing the problem and I try to get over.

The guy in the truck is an idiot, but only because he should have just let it go. As far as the tailgating, so many idiots don't know what the left lane is for, I don't mind it. Maybe somebody will explain to the driver that filmed this incident what she did wrong and why she should have worked to get into the left lane, and there will be one less dubmass on the road.
You really can't put it any clearer than this. I can't fathom how anyone could disagree.

chainedup_Dawg
03-28-2014, 03:37 PM
I went back and watched the video. When the driver shows the speedometer, she is going right around 60 mph. Since she is on a 4 lane road in a residential area and passing vehicles throughout the video, I am lead to believe the speed limit is somewhere between 45-55. It is clearly not in an area like Hwy 45 where the speed limit is 65. Also, this makes it clear that she hasn't slowed way down either. All of this while she was steadily passing vehicles on her right. So really, there was no need for her to get over in the right lane. Other than someone tailgating her of course.

MadDawg
03-28-2014, 03:38 PM
You really can't put it any clearer than this. I can't fathom how anyone could disagree.

What I can't fathom is that people can't comprehend how dangerous tailgating is.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Again, nobody is debating his dumbassery. He is, no doubt about that. Of course it's dangerous. But he wasn't the jackass that started the whole deal. Using a phone while driving is also dangerous.

She's a jackass, he's a dumbass. End of story.

Real Deal
03-28-2014, 04:19 PM
Speedometer says right above 55. Speed limit was 55 (shows a sign if you look closely). She passed 2 vehicles on the right. Most of the time the lanes were clear. She could have easily let him pass. Not to mention that she said he was doing it for 3 minutes so she had to be in that lane at least that long.

So she may not have been a jackass at first, more like an entitled little brat who thinks there's no one else on the road. Then when she saw him come up and want around her and begin to tailgate, she turned on the bitch lens. Then he played the idiot card.

chainedup_Dawg
03-28-2014, 04:45 PM
Actually, the speedometer says just under 60 and you also have to take into the account the angle of which you are seeing the speedometer. I assure you she was going every bit of 60. Which would mean she was already speeding and the guy was still tailgating her. Making him even more of a jackass. Also, in the beginning of the video, there is a vehicle next to them in the right lane, who knows how long they were there.

You're argument is that she acted like an entitled little brat, I can't completely disagree with you there. However, tailgating someone is a lot worse. She may have turned on the bitch lens, but it was in reaction to what he had already done. Maybe she didn't see him at first. I'm sure we've all been guilty of all of the sudden having someone behind us that we didn't know was there. That's very possible.

Point is, he apparently thought that someone going slower than him in the left lane was worth risking numerous lives to act like a 17tard. I personally thought it was ridiculous. Imagine, had traffic been coming from the other direction, you'd probably have to verify your age before watching that video.

BoomBoom
03-28-2014, 05:31 PM
Speedometer says right above 55. Speed limit was 55 (shows a sign if you look closely). She passed 2 vehicles on the right. Most of the time the lanes were clear. She could have easily let him pass. Not to mention that she said he was doing it for 3 minutes so she had to be in that lane at least that long.

So she may not have been a jackass at first, more like an entitled little brat who thinks there's no one else on the road. Then when she saw him come up and want around her and begin to tailgate, she turned on the bitch lens. Then he played the idiot card.

like an entitled brat who thinks they are entitled to speed as fast as they want in the left lane without anyone ever getting in their way? ah, irony.

BoomBoom
03-28-2014, 05:35 PM
Actually, the speedometer says just under 60 and you also have to take into the account the angle of which you are seeing the speedometer. I assure you she was going every bit of 60. Which would mean she was already speeding and the guy was still tailgating her. Making him even more of a jackass. Also, in the beginning of the video, there is a vehicle next to them in the right lane, who knows how long they were there.

You're argument is that she acted like an entitled little brat, I can't completely disagree with you there. However, tailgating someone is a lot worse. She may have turned on the bitch lens, but it was in reaction to what he had already done. Maybe she didn't see him at first. I'm sure we've all been guilty of all of the sudden having someone behind us that we didn't know was there. That's very possible.

Point is, he apparently thought that someone going slower than him in the left lane was worth risking numerous lives to act like a 17tard. I personally thought it was ridiculous. Imagine, had traffic been coming from the other direction, you'd probably have to verify your age before watching that video.

the issue of contention here is that goat and the other bad drivers think that someone going 15 over the speed limit has more of a right to the left lane than someone ahead of them going the limit or 5 over while passing slower traffic on the right. you're not going to get it thru thier thick skulls that they do not.

chainedup_Dawg
03-28-2014, 05:45 PM
the issue of contention here is that goat and the other bad drivers think that someone going 15 over the speed limit has more of a right to the left lane than someone ahead of them going the limit or 5 over while passing slower traffic on the right. you're not going to get it thru thier thick skulls that they do not.

Yeah, I figured that. That was going to be my last post in the argument. Tailgating hits a nerve with me as I've watch the jaws of life being used on a vehicle with my loved ones inside all because someone wanted to tailgate.

chef dixon
03-28-2014, 05:50 PM
The recipe for a stupid incident like this takes 2 dumbasses. I cringed when I heard her voice yelling out the window, told me all I needed to know about what type of person she was. The guy in the truck, obvious dumbass.

chef dixon
03-28-2014, 05:56 PM
Here's a news story for it, provides a little more detail:

http://www.wdam.com/story/25094121/tampa-road-rage-incident-shows-instant-karma-in-viral-video#.UzXkZbbJ7Rk.facebook

DownwardDawg
03-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Then you're a heartless bastard. It should be a public caning for the first offense, and doesn't merit the death penalty until probably the third offense.

Haha! I'm ok with the caning since it will be public. I wanna see some of that!