PDA

View Full Version : The long awaited Alabama article

Todd4State
05-07-2013, 09:17 PM
And why Hunter Renfroe should hit leadoff.**

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/?p=5676

msstate7
05-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Good stuff Todd. I think I may have even gotten a reference in there with the Cohen doesn't trust our bullpen. Anyway keep up the good work.

One note -- Alabama is last in batting average is sec games; but they're tied for 4th in run scored so maybe pitching wasn't that bad this weekend.

Will James
05-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Detz and Frazier gone come around. Them two and Porter are sporting really low BABIP's. Looking for a big weekend from all three of those guys.

If I had to put money on this weekends quality start, it'd be Lindgren. Dudes gotta catch a break at some point.

msstate7
05-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Detz and Frazier gone come around. Them two and Porter are sporting really low BABIP's. Looking for a big weekend from all three of those guys.

If I had to put money on this weekends quality start, it'd be Lindgren. Dudes gotta catch a break at some point.
I look for lindgren to have another auburn like performance. Ole miss has faced 6 straight lefty starters in the sec. They're 2-4 against them. Sunday is our biggest advantage.

Todd4State
05-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Good stuff Todd. I think I may have even gotten a reference in there with the Cohen doesn't trust our bullpen. Anyway keep up the good work.

One note -- Alabama is last in batting average is sec games; but they're tied for 4th in run scored so maybe pitching wasn't that bad this weekend.

Actually, I think that RougeDawg guy started it on sixpack.

Thanks though!

Todd4State
05-07-2013, 11:53 PM

Frazier, probably. The other two- I hope so.