PDA

View Full Version : Question about Scout and Gene's ******

Bully13
03-25-2014, 04:27 PM
why in the hell whenever I click a link about a recruit when it's a free write up it always is going to fancy and his gay assed stoned face in the pic? why does OM'S scout page give out more free shit than Gene's stingy ****** site?

Todd4State
03-25-2014, 04:45 PM
I've never had that problem. I usually don't read their recruiting articles- just kind of read the message baords.

I normally read Paul's articles just because his are better and I look at Genespage as kind of a second opinion and then form my own based on the two.

Political Hack
03-25-2014, 05:14 PM
I haven't read that board in years. Did I miss anything?

BeastMan
03-25-2014, 05:36 PM
The reason that there are more free Yancy articles is b/c he's the state of MS scouter for scout.com . Honestly, when it's a freed Yancy read about a MS kid, he doesn't do a bad job and doesn't really slant to OM.

MSUDawg4Life
03-25-2014, 06:39 PM
I haven't read that board in years. Did I miss anything?

Not really.

Political Hack
03-25-2014, 06:42 PM
The reason that there are more free Yancy articles is b/c he's the state of MS scouter for scout.com . Honestly, when it's a freed Yancy read about a MS kid, he doesn't do a bad job and doesn't really slant to OM.

to be fair, isn't he the only scout recruiting analyst that lives in MS?

BeastMan
03-25-2014, 06:45 PM
to be fair, isn't he the only scout recruiting analyst that lives in MS?

Steve was supposed to be moving soon but Yancy may be the only one. People forget that Steve was over scouting for Louisiana and maybe the region (can't remember) so Yancy being over scouting for MS isn't really a big deal.

maroonmania
03-25-2014, 08:34 PM