PDA

View Full Version : Minshew

bully99
03-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Gardner Minshew tweeted he has visits this week to La Tech and Msu.

Keith Joseph says he has offer from State.

Todd4State
03-24-2014, 09:50 PM
Unoffical visits for Minshew no doubt.

I'm kind of surprised that we have offered Joseph before camp. I do think he will get an offer though.

mic
03-24-2014, 10:09 PM
Unoffical visits for Minshew no doubt.

I'm kind of surprised that we have offered Joseph before camp. I do think he will get an offer though.

Joseph may really blow up this year.. best we offer early.. IMO
Can never have enough DL.. and this kid may can even play with his hand off the ground.

Todd4State
03-24-2014, 10:19 PM
Well, I'm seeing where Paul Jones says it's a committable offer- so I guess that shows what I know.

I'm glad though- I've wanted us to get Joseph for a long time anyway. And I think mic is right- he will play whether it's with his hand on the ground or not, either way he's going to contribute.

engie
03-24-2014, 10:34 PM
We have what seems to be a talent log jam at DE and also hybrid LB in this class...
Joseph
Walker
Campbell
Bell

just among the ones that most likely project as DEs...

mic
03-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Well, I'm seeing where Paul Jones says it's a committable offer- so I guess that shows what I know.

I'm glad though- I've wanted us to get Joseph for a long time anyway. And I think mic is right- he will play whether it's with his hand on the ground or not, either way he's going to contribute.

I agree...

mic
03-24-2014, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=engie;153801]We have what seems to be a talent log jam at DE and also hybrid LB in this class...
Joseph
Walker
Campbell
Bell

just among the ones that most likely project as DEs...[/QUOTE

Also isn't there talk about Jay Johnson (commit from Bruce) possible being in this category as well.??
I still give us a 50/50 shot at keeping him.. Hopefully Im wrong about that..

Todd4State
03-24-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm thinking that Jay Johnson is going to be a TE for us. Malcolm Johnson was assigned to be his mentor at junior day.

BeastMan
03-25-2014, 08:57 AM
We have what seems to be a talent log jam at DE and also hybrid LB in this class...
Joseph
Walker
Campbell
Bell

just among the ones that most likely project as DEs...

IMO
Bell- true DE
Joseph- true DE
Walker- OLB
Campbell- DT

We told Walker if he looks good playing LB in camp, he'd get his offer. Says a lot that we aren't just taking a 4-star legacy player. Campbell is already 260 and is slim. He could easy be a 300lb athletic DT. I would take them all without thinking twice.