PDA

View Full Version : USM knocks off Missouri

bully99
03-23-2014, 06:13 PM
First non conference loss for Missouri at home since 2005. There was no crowd, just a gathering. And Joe Dean jr loves him some Donnie Tyndall. Called him a great coach. Wonder what he could do in starkville.

TheRef
03-23-2014, 06:22 PM
First non conference loss for Missouri at home since 2005. There was no crowd, just a gathering. And Joe Dean jr loves him some Donnie Tyndall. Called him a great coach. Wonder what he could do in starkville.

Oh ffs, drop the discussion of "What could [Insert Coach here] do in Starkville/at MSU?" Ray isn't going anywhere until possibly after next season. So just drop the discussion until then? Sound good to you, 99?

Bothrops
03-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Well first we need to get up to USM's level of talent. Until then, I think Tyndall would struggle here. But yes, he coaches smart and is a good one.

bully99
03-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Wow ref you've been on here too long, you've become as pompous and arrogant as these others who try to tell others what to think. It's a message board and is supposed to be back and forth, not group think. Doesn't matter how long Ray is gonna be here, you can still wonder what if. So no it doesn't sound good to me ref.

notsofarawaydawg
03-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Wow ref you've been on here too long, you've become as pompous and arrogant as these others who try to tell others what to think. It's a message board and is supposed to be back and forth, not group think. Doesn't matter how long Ray is gonna be here, you can still wonder what if. So no it doesn't sound good to me ref.

Yeah, but after you beat a dead horse until the carcass is all that is left, there is no back and forth. You and the other old geezers can just forget Stans and move on or be miserable for the rest of your life.

TheRef
03-23-2014, 10:23 PM

I've been here for ONE MONTH more than you. How is that too long? If that's the case, is there a magical number of days that you're on here before you're on here too long? You're talking about being pompous and arrogant? I've listened to your crap about Ray. I've tolerated it. I have disagreed with you, but I've kept my mouth shut because I knew that I would just get into a emotional message board rant with you. But I broke my silence after your ump-teenth thread about how so and so is a better coach than Ray. We get it. You want Ray gone. But bringing up thread after thread of it gets on everyone's nerves. Just like thread after thread of purely pro-Ray stuff gets annoying. I see both sides. And yes, both sides can get annoying. But you're one of the main ones that gets excited when something happens one way or another. Now I hope we can move past this and live on with our merry lives and be a happy little message board where everyone can voice their opinion without being ridiculed. But once someone starts creating 20-million (exaggeration, I know) threads stressing their point of view, it gets annoying and people get pissed off. Now will you please sit down and know your role.

biscuit
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Ray has a YETI cooler sticker on back of his car.....

TheRef
03-24-2014, 01:22 PM
Ray has a YETI cooler sticker on back of his car.....

That's TRUE MAROON.