PDA

View Full Version : 13th basketball scholarship

msstate7
03-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Any word what we plan to do with? Personally I hope we go after a transfer

defiantdog
03-23-2014, 10:13 AM

I thought Demetrious Houston, Oliver Black, and Maurice Dunlap cover our allotted scholarships. I would love to be able to get someone to help take the load off of Ready. At least until we get Tookie Brown in 2015.

msstate7
03-23-2014, 10:24 AM
I thought Demetrious Houston, Oliver Black, and Maurice Dunlap cover our allotted scholarships. I would love to be able to get someone to help take the load off of Ready. At least until we get Tookie Brown in 2015.

Those 3
Ready
FTF
Sword
Ware
Bloodman
Johnson
Davis
Ndoye
Daniels

Unless I missed someone that's 12

C222
03-23-2014, 10:31 AM

We have 1 available. Gerdarious Troutman and Kevin Punter (JUCO) are two that we are interested in.

msstate7
03-23-2014, 10:44 AM
We have 1 available. Gerdarious Troutman and Kevin Punter (JUCO) are two that we are interested in.

Is Punter a 2?

BiscuitEater
03-23-2014, 10:56 AM

who wants to come in, then he has to sit a year. Most have to sit a year. Ray needed to show 'some' improvement 'this' year and he didn't. Now, he really needs to win some SEC games this coming year or he won't get a year four.

Having only 8 active scholarship players his first year was not Ray's fault due to injury. This year, he bears majority of it for having only eight. He needs a full roster for several reasons including, more depth and getting players experience.

C222
03-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Is Punter a 2?

He can play the 2 or 3. Average shooter. Really good defender.

chef dixon
03-23-2014, 12:22 PM

Bloodman already does that pretty well, and even Davis can play point if needed. We severely need guys that can take the load off Ware and anyone who is mainly responsible for making our jump shots (don't really know who that is which is sad).

defiantdog
03-23-2014, 12:30 PM
Luckily, Ray will get Staley next year (but we all know he's not gonna play him). And Staley was handed to Ray.... he didn't even have to work for him. If I were Ray, I'd use Staley as a pedestal to go after this guy.... http://247sports.com/Player/Jaylen-Brown-19716.

Intramural All-American
03-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Luckily, Ray will get Staley next year (but we all know he's not gonna play him). And Staley was handed to Ray.... he didn't even have to work for him. If I were Ray, I'd use Staley as a pedestal to go after this guy.... http://247sports.com/Player/Jaylen-Brown-19716.

Are you serious? Staley wouldn't have come to State if not for both Ray and Mullen allowing him to play both sports. That's a dumb statement.

Also, Ray was recruiting at the JUCO national championships this past week. I don't know who, but I guess it could have been that Punter guy.

smootness
03-23-2014, 12:49 PM

If we do that, then Ray will be fired...you know, on account of not having all 13 scholarship spots used on players who are on the floor constantly. At least, this is what I've heard from Dawg61.

BiscuitEater
03-23-2014, 09:26 PM
If we do that, then Ray will be fired...you know, on account of not having all 13 scholarship spots used on players who are on the floor constantly. At least, this is what I've heard from Dawg61.

in year two, only came back from a halftime deficit to win, ONE time in 18 SEC games. Yea, we were pounded over and over in the second half. So having close to a full roster would help as opposed to having EIGHT scholarship players in his first two years.

Intramural All-American
03-23-2014, 09:44 PM
in year two, only came back from a halftime deficit to win, ONE time in 18 SEC games. Yea, we were pounded over and over in the second half. So having close to a full roster would help as opposed to having EIGHT scholarship players in his first two years.

True, but having 12 scholarship players as opposed to 13 is not a big difference at all. If we don't offer that scholarship this year because there is no one worthy of it, I have no problem saving it for next year. You don't just offer a guy just to get to 13.

Quaoarsking
03-23-2014, 10:01 PM
True, but having 12 scholarship players as opposed to 13 is not a big difference at all. If we don't offer that scholarship this year because there is no one worthy of it, I have no problem saving it for next year. You don't just offer a guy just to get to 13.

You can if it's a guy coming in for one year. If we can't get an SEC-quality recruit, find maybe we can find a mid-major-level graduate student with a lot of maturity and leadership qualities. Even if he doesn't play many minutes he could be a glue guy who helps us win games, and if he sucks, he's definitely gone after 1 year anyway.

engie
03-23-2014, 10:22 PM
There is a very distinct reason why the 13th scholarship hasn't been filled yet -- and it's a good one. Let things play out. If it's filled before June/July by a name we've heard already, then you can assume the other situation didn't work out. Until then, it's best to not freak out about it IMO....

Intramural All-American
03-23-2014, 11:55 PM
You talking Malik? Long-shot at best, but still a shot.

And Quaorsking, I don't disagree with that. I'm not gonna freak out if that doesn't happen, however.

ScottH
03-24-2014, 06:56 AM
When the dust settles, Staley may end up being Ray's best recruit.

He's too good to sit on the bench.

dickiedawg
03-24-2014, 07:15 AM
Why on earth would an impact player transfer to the worst team in the sec for his final year of eligibility?

msstate7
03-24-2014, 07:37 AM
Why on earth would an impact player transfer to the worst team in the sec for his final year of eligibility?

Not hoping for an all sec type player just a good role player who can shoot teams out of a zone so sword can drive

smootness
03-24-2014, 08:54 AM
You can if it's a guy coming in for one year. If we can't get an SEC-quality recruit, find maybe we can find a mid-major-level graduate student with a lot of maturity and leadership qualities. Even if he doesn't play many minutes he could be a glue guy who helps us win games, and if he sucks, he's definitely gone after 1 year anyway.

It's going to be hard to find a guy like that. First, I don't imagine there are a whole lot of players going into graduate school who are willing to transfer to begin with, especially at a mid-major school. The likelihood that they would make a decision about basketball above a decision about academics wouldn't be likely, and most of them are probably fairly happy where they are anyway.

And if they are good enough and focused enough on basketball to make that decision over academics, a) there will probably be plenty of schools going after them, and b) they probably won't choose State.

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Hey speaking of basketball scholarships, did anyone else hear the Malik Newman camp interview with Wiener last week? Essentially, they said that there was no way Malik would come to MSU with MSU in the shape it's in. Said Malik needs to go where he can stay away from double teams for one season before hitting the pros. makes sense.

also said some folks advised that newman would be a starter for kansas right now (well, prior to their elimination). some high praise for newman.

anyway, goes to show that the whole "Ray is gonna bring in Newman" argument, while illogical to begin with, definitely has no traction.

msstate7
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
Hey speaking of basketball scholarships, did anyone else hear the Malik Newman camp interview with Wiener last week? Essentially, they said that there was no way Malik would come to MSU with MSU in the shape it's in. Said Malik needs to go where he can stay away from double teams for one season before hitting the pros. makes sense.

also said some folks advised that newman would be a starter for kansas right now (well, prior to their elimination). some high praise for newman.

anyway, goes to show that the whole "Ray is gonna bring in Newman" argument, while illogical to begin with, definitely has no traction.

Well damn that settles it. We should stop recruiting him ASAP.**

engie
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Well damn that settles it. We should stop recruiting him ASAP.**

I listened to the interview -- and gathered not a damn bit of that from it.

All Malik said was "I need players around me." Sword as a SR, Ready as a JR, Fred as a SR, Ware as a SR, Daniels as a SR = a good enough and definitely mature enough supporting cast to make a run. If everyone keys on Malik, it makes a whole team alot better -- and he also basically stated that he has no problem playing the Lebron role and facilitating -- but that somehow escaped the "anti Ray" analysis of the interview...

tcdog70
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Bloodman already does that pretty well, and even Davis can play point if needed. We severely need guys that can take the load off Ware and anyone who is mainly responsible for making our jump shots (don't really know who that is which is sad).

remember, you also have to play defense. that is where our guards kill us. Bloodman is average at best on offense and can't guard your grandmother

smootness
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

Newman will start for any team in the country, no matter where he goes. And I didn't hear the interview, but I'm going to be honest - I'm guessing you took the most negative possible view of the interview. Webster has said in the past that if it was up to him, Newman would come to State...and there's no way Ray would continue going after him this hard if Newman has told him he won't come to State in its present state.

My guess is that Newman either decides he just doesn't want to play at State and makes an early decision to go elsewhere, or he waits until the spring signing period to see what kind of a team we're going to have next year.

I don't blame him at all for needing to see it before he buys in, as guys like Ware and Sword, while improved, haven't yet shown that they'll be studs when they're seniors. But if we come out of the gate looking a lot better next year, I could definitely see him coming to State.

Coach34
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM
Newman has narrowed it to 3- Kentucky, State, and LSU.

People who are close to the situation say we have passed Kentucky but are trailing LSU currently. They also feel like we have made up alot of ground recently. I hope so.

Big4Dawg
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
LSU? That seems odd. What is that connection?

Coach34
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
LSU? That seems odd. What is that connection?

showing the love...they love Malik

MarketingBully01
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Why LSU? What is their draw? Seems kind of stupid to me for him to go there. Johnny Jones is not a good coach and won't teach him a damn thing.

MarketingBully01
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM
I really don't understand why a kid who is a bad ass basketball player in Mississippi would not want to come to MSU. It just blows my mind that they would go to a school out of state. Especially considering the one and done rule. Which means, if he is a bad ass he will be a first round draft pick regardless.

I also don't understand State fans who say "the biggest mistake Rodney Hood made was picking MSU in the first place." Calling out a poster on a different board because to me this is so anti-MSU it's ridiculous.

C222
03-24-2014, 12:12 PM
I really don't understand why a kid who is a bad ass basketball player in Mississippi would not want to come to MSU. It just blows my mind that they would go to a school out of state. Especially considering the one and done rule. Which means, if he is a bad ass he will be a first round draft pick regardless.

I also don't understand State fans who say "the biggest mistake Rodney Hood made was picking MSU in the first place." Calling out a poster on a different board because to me this is so anti-MSU it's ridiculous.

Maybe some players want to experience the NCAA tournament?

Dawg61
03-24-2014, 12:25 PM
There is a very distinct reason why the 13th scholarship hasn't been filled yet -- and it's a good one. Let things play out. If it's filled before June/July by a name we've heard already, then you can assume the other situation didn't work out. Until then, it's best to not freak out about it IMO....

Shocker Engie is speaking out his ass again. Trying to get Bulldawgs fired up for nothing. We ain't getting Malik Newman boys. Quit believing this bullshit being posted by Engie and his douches to buy Ray more time. We won't sign a 13th player because Ray has 3 commits for next year already and only Roq and Bloodman are leaving. There's your 13th scholarship. Rick Ray sucks. MSU doesn't care. So best we don't care either. Hey the SEC is 7-0 in the NCAA tourney right now. I'm proud about that.

maroonmania
03-24-2014, 12:26 PM
Maybe some players want to experience the NCAA tournament?

Uh, like LSU just did? Maybe that is NOT the key driver here.

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 12:28 PM
The reason is pretty damn clear. If you come to MSU, history says you have a horrible shot at playing in the NBA. If you go to UK, history says you have a great shot.

In the Newman interview, it was a direct quote that Newman would not come to MSU with MSU in the state it presently exists in. Take off your maroon goggles. The only positive take you could have on it is that Ray has the opportunity to build a great recruiting class around Newman and perhaps convince him to come that way. It was absolutely said that Malik doesn't want to play somewhere where he will be double teamed all the time.

Some of you are just plain liars if you can't agree to that. I am quoting the damn interview. Look it up and paste the link and let's see who's right.

C222
03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Uh, like LSU just did? Maybe that is NOT the key driver here.

The question that was asked was why wouldn't a MS kid come to a MS school. My answer had nothing to do with any other school.

Homedawg
03-24-2014, 12:37 PM
Shocker Engie is speaking out his ass again. Trying to get Bulldawgs fired up for nothing. We ain't getting Malik Newman boys. Quit believing this bullshit being posted by Engie and his douches to buy Ray more time. We won't sign a 13th player because Ray has 3 commits for next year already and only Roq and Bloodman are leaving. There's your 13th scholarship. Rick Ray sucks. MSU doesn't care. So best we don't care either. Hey the SEC is 7-0 in the NCAA tourney right now. I'm proud about that.

Where did engie say that we were getting Newman? Please show me

C222
03-24-2014, 12:49 PM

We will probably have a transfer or two between now and then.

Dawg61
03-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Where did engie say that we were getting Newman? Please show me

Please show you? Please kill yourself ****tard.

smootness
03-24-2014, 12:59 PM

How have you not been banned yet?

War Machine Dawg
03-24-2014, 01:03 PM
How have you not been banned yet?

+Infinity

Worst poster on the board. And that's saying something with bully99 & Goat as regulars here.

KB21
03-24-2014, 01:15 PM

Rick Ray is an infinitely better coach than Rick Stansbury ever thought about being, but he is struggling with the dumpster fire that Rick Stansbury left this program in. I know some of you wanted Kenny Payne who is a part of the most talented yet worst coached team in college basketball, but that worst coached part stands out. Calapari and his staff are horrible at player and skill development. They rely solely on the talent of the players.

Stansbury left the program in such a shape that there was no talent after Rodney Hood left. Stansbury was also terrible at player development, which is why Ben Hansbrough left and went to Notre Dame.

Rick Ray needs players. This year will be his first year with essentially a full allotment of scholarship players. If he gets the players, he has proven that he can coach.

Homedawg
03-24-2014, 01:18 PM

That's what I thought. Quality comeback. The only one spewing shit in this thread is you, which is usual.

MarketingBully01
03-24-2014, 01:19 PM
This is going to be a long offseason and the only way this shit stops is for Ray to win because Loafers isn't going to fire him any time soon. Please Ray win next year please!

RougeDawg
03-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Can any of these guys kick a FG by any chance?** Maybe Ray can repay the favor to Dan for Staley.

MarketingBully01
03-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Rick Ray is the equivalent of Richard Williams as a coach IMO. Heck, they even have the same background as being a Math teacher. The one big problem I see with Ray is that he doesn't have that go to recruiting bad ass assistant to help him out on the recruiting front. If he could say fire Brooks and pick up an assistant coach like Butch Pierre who perhaps might come because we are his alma mater and we need him then he would be in business. If he doesn't get that coach though, I don't see him being successful.

Coach34
03-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Shocker Engie is speaking out his ass again. Trying to get Bulldawgs fired up for nothing. We ain't getting Malik Newman boys. Quit believing this bullshit being posted by Engie and his douches to buy Ray more time.

How is saying we have a chance at Newman buying him more time? Ray is getting 4 years to clean up the Dumpster with or without Newman

MarketingBully01
03-24-2014, 01:29 PM
How is saying we have a chance at Newman buying him more time? Ray is getting 4 years to clean up the Dumpster with or without Newman

This is what I don't get. He is guaranteed 4 years but if he has a shit season next year everyone will hate him sans Smoot. So for that fourth year, will he have no support whatsoever especially if he strikes out on Newman and has a sub-500 record in year three? That is why you root for Ray to win. The alternative is just to horrific to bare.

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Rick Ray is the equivalent of Richard Williams as a coach IMO. Heck, they even have the same background as being a Math teacher. The one big problem I see with Ray is that he doesn't have that go to recruiting bad ass assistant to help him out on the recruiting front. If he could say fire Brooks and pick up an assistant coach like Butch Pierre who perhaps might come because we are his alma mater and we need him then he would be in business. If he doesn't get that coach though, I don't see him being successful.

Are you trying to say Richard Williams was one of the worst coaches, regardless of sport, in MSU history?

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Rick Ray is an infinitely better coach than Rick Stansbury ever thought about being, but he is struggling with the dumpster fire that Rick Stansbury left this program in. I know some of you wanted Kenny Payne who is a part of the most talented yet worst coached team in college basketball, but that worst coached part stands out. Calapari and his staff are horrible at player and skill development. They rely solely on the talent of the players.

Stansbury left the program in such a shape that there was no talent after Rodney Hood left. Stansbury was also terrible at player development, which is why Ben Hansbrough left and went to Notre Dame.

Rick Ray needs players. This year will be his first year with essentially a full allotment of scholarship players. If he gets the players, he has proven that he can coach.

clearly you are right. I mean, there is so much tangible evidence to support your feelings. rick ray is arguably the worst coach in the history of MSU, regardless of sport. kenny payne is irrelevant so shut the **** up about kenny payne.

rick ray needs everything. he has proven only one thing: that he is the worst coach in the SEC. stansbury left the program with 20+ wins, a basket full of great recruits, and a 5 star NBA first rounder. stansbury left the program with 12 out of 14 years with 17 wins or more and having 20+ wins in probably 10 of 14. delusional. denial ain't just a river in egypt, hoss. give me facts and not your rank conjecture. rick ray is the worst in history and is not even in the discussion with stansbury who is the best basketball coach MSU ever had.

Coach34
03-24-2014, 03:25 PM
. stansbury left the program with 20+ wins, a basket full of great recruits, and a 5 star NBA first rounder. stansbury left the program with 12 out of 14 years with 17 wins or more and having 20+ wins in probably 10 of 14. delusional. denial ain't just a river in egypt, hoss. give me facts and not your rank conjecture. rick ray is the worst in history and is not even in the discussion with stansbury who is the best basketball coach MSU ever had.

Literally the worst post in the history of message boards

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Literally the worst post in the history of message boards

except factually correct which is why YOU are a joke and why YOU can't handle the TRUTH. --Jack Nicholson

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 03:28 PM
come on coach, you big baller, tell me how that post was wrong...DO IT COACH. LET'S SEE IT BIG SHOT. I JUST CAUGHT YOU WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN AGAIN COACH. DEAL WITH IT.

War Machine Dawg
03-24-2014, 03:30 PM
come on coach, you big baller, tell me how that post was wrong...DO IT COACH. LET'S SEE IT BIG SHOT. I JUST CAUGHT YOU WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN AGAIN COACH. DEAL WITH IT.

You are ****ing awful. And are we still not going to tear down Dudy Noble?

C222
03-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Possible transfer we should look at: Austin Etherington from Indiana. 6'6'' wing. Has two years left and can play next year. He's from Indiana and his dad went to Butler but couldn't hurt to take a look at him.

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 03:35 PM
You are ****ing awful. And are we still not going to tear down Dudy Noble?

guess what! you are ****ing awful too! whooo! what a wretched post. you suck ass. post something worth a **** for once. you are pathetic.

on your reference to dudy noble, I think you are confused you little pathetic bitch.

Coach34
03-24-2014, 03:36 PM
"basket full of great recruits"????

What basket full?

Gray shot 18% from 3 as a true freshman and had more turnover than assists. Shot 30-something% overall
Sword isnt bad but cant shoot either
FTF is just starting to come around
Ware is a solid SEC player- not great- but solid.

I'm missing where the basket was full. Especially with what he left him remaining on the team- that was nothing but garbage

Sandman14
03-24-2014, 03:38 PM
Coach banned me because I'm a terrible poster that verbally attacks other posters

esplanade91
03-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Newman's a legacy. We were going to have a shot regardless of coach, probably the same amount regardless of the shape we're in. The end.

Dawg61
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

So when Ray goes 15-17 next year and "just barely" misses out on getting Malik Newman he can scream there's improvement. It's so blatantly obvious that Brick Ray ain't the guy and we'll be coach searching two years from now but nooooooo we gotta suffer through this cause you Grandpa's can't see it yet. Remember how Ray landed the job in the first place. He's apparently a phenomenal interview. Good for him. But a lot of you seem to really like Ray because of this exact same trait. He's phenomenal when he does interviews and he shows some passion during games. Ok. That's not enough to beat Billy Donovan, John Calipari, Bruce Pearl, Counzo Martin, Mike Anderson, Frank Haith, Frank Martin, Mark Fox. Most years MSU is going to be guaranteed 8 losses in the SEC right out the gate. Just chalk it down. Then throw in at least two more losses to teams that will have more talent like LSU/Vandy/Bama and we're looking at 10+ loss seasons in the SEC every single year.

What's more clear to me now than ever before is that a bunch of y'all are just fine with us sucking ass in basketball right now till two things get finished. The football stadium and the new baseball stadium. Till then you don't want a single drop of money going to basketball. Well **** y'all!! I LOVE Mississippi State basketball and I promise I'll never forget this specific time period and what it has taught me about a bunch of y'all. There's about 20 of you that never deserve to speak on MSU basketball ever again (not you C34). Placing MSU third in the pecking order behind football and baseball will guarantee us failure in that sport. The competition is too fierce. We MUST treat all three sports as equal #1s to have any chance of success. That's the ****ing TRUTH. I didn't make the rules boys. I don't like the rules boys. But they the ****ing RULES. If y'all ever want to be good at basketball again we all must treat it as equal to football and baseball. Especially our GD Athletic Director and President.

Brad Stevens
03-24-2014, 05:41 PM
So when Ray goes 15-17 next year and "just barely" misses out on getting Malik Newman he can scream there's improvement. It's so blatantly obvious that Brick Ray ain't the guy and we'll be coach searching two years from now but nooooooo we gotta suffer through this cause you Grandpa's can't see it yet. Remember how Ray landed the job in the first place. He's apparently a phenomenal interview. Good for him. But a lot of you seem to really like Ray because of this exact same trait. He's phenomenal when he does interviews and he shows some passion during games. Ok. That's not enough to beat Billy Donovan, John Calipari, Bruce Pearl, Counzo Martin, Mike Anderson, Frank Haith, Frank Martin, Mark Fox. Most years MSU is going to be guaranteed 8 losses in the SEC right out the gate. Just chalk it down. Then throw in at least two more losses to teams that will have more talent like LSU/Vandy/Bama and we're looking at 10+ loss seasons in the SEC every single year.

What's more clear to me now than ever before is that a bunch of y'all are just fine with us sucking ass in basketball right now till two things get finished. The football stadium and the new baseball stadium. Till then you don't want a single drop of money going to basketball. Well **** y'all!! I LOVE Mississippi State basketball and I promise I'll never forget this specific time period and what it has taught me about a bunch of y'all. There's about 20 of you that never deserve to speak on MSU basketball ever again (not you C34). Placing MSU third in the pecking order behind football and baseball will guarantee us failure in that sport. The competition is too fierce. We MUST treat all three sports as equal #1s to have any chance of success. That's the ****ing TRUTH. I didn't make the rules boys. I don't like the rules boys. But they the ****ing RULES. If y'all ever want to be good at basketball again we all must treat it as equal to football and baseball. Especially our GD Athletic Director and President.

Grandpas? Is the "61" in your name your age or the year you were born? Either way, you defy the old saying "with age comes wisdom." How many times must you act like the internet-bad man you think you are and realize you're doing nothing but typing letters onto a screen? If you're REALLY that upset with the administration, why not make a phone call or visit and make your voice heard? Or is it that you enjoy acting all hard under the guise of an internet persona? I am frustrated with how poor our last two seasons have gone, but again, I'm willing to be patient for a year with a full roster. If I was half as upset or convinced in my mind as you are that we are doing things wrong, I would have the guts to actually talk TO someone in the administration department and not constantly talk ABOUT them. It may be the unpopular opinion, but I don't care. You act like you're a fan, but you degrade without taking action. Be a man and do something about it of you're so furious.

Dawg61
03-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Grandpas? Is the "61" in your name your age or the year you were born? Either way, you defy the old saying "with age comes wisdom." How many times must you act like the internet-bad man you think you are and realize you're doing nothing but typing letters onto a screen? If you're REALLY that upset with the administration, why not make a phone call or visit and make your voice heard? Or is it that you enjoy acting all hard under the guise of an internet persona? I am frustrated with how poor our last two seasons have gone, but again, I'm willing to be patient for a year with a full roster. If I was half as upset or convinced in my mind as you are that we are doing things wrong, I would have the guts to actually talk TO someone in the administration department and not constantly talk ABOUT them. It may be the unpopular opinion, but I don't care. You act like you're a fan, but you degrade without taking action. Be a man and do something about it of you're so furious.

The 61 has nothing to do with my age. Quit trying to find out personal shit on me Brad. It's getting creepy.

Brad Stevens
03-24-2014, 07:57 PM
The 61 has nothing to do with my age. Quit trying to find out personal shit on me Brad. It's getting creepy.

I am not trying to figure anything out about you. I'm simply pointing out you're calling guys who are (probably) younger than you "grandpas" as evidenced by you denigrating me for being in high school 8 years ago in a previous post, and by making a simple observation of your user name. You, on the other hand, continue to avoid any of the content of the actual message and just deflect. The only other personal thing I can remember asking you about is what basketball experience you have, which you also avoided answering. Maybe I am the idiot who keeps expecting something different from you.

tcdog70
03-24-2014, 09:24 PM

Damn 61, I thought this was one of your better post. Ole Brad just doesn't get it. This is a message board where people Bitch and Moan if their favorite team iis a suxing last place in the SEC. You summed it up nicely.Rick Ray apologist just can't see the forest for the trees. They actually want us to believe that Daniels and 6'11" dude that couldn't start for His HS team are going to be a big difference next Year. Daniels scored 11 point a a game in JUCO, who believes he is going to come in and score more in the SEC? Hey Rick, you want to win go get a couple of dudes that can shoot.