PDA

View Full Version : Is this what "beating the brakes off" someone looks like?

Leroy Jenkins
03-21-2014, 09:31 PM
:D

BeardoMSU
03-21-2014, 09:45 PM
"Beat the Breaks off"? Naw, I'd say it was more like this.....

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z267/JesusIsSin/Horror%20Gifs/CurbStomp.gif

RC3
03-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Most impressive win in recent memory. Impressive. I'd love to think sweep but as a practical matter I'll be satisfied if we can find a way to pick up just one more

It_Could_Happen
03-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Best win I've seen in a long time and one of the best crowds I've seen in a long time. The lounges were loud and rowdy until the bitter end.

esplanade91
03-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Makes me wish I could make a game this year.

I've got enough airline points so that I can go to Omaha, and I'll be there if we're fortunate enough, but as crazy as this sounds I'd rather be in left field on a Saturday day, soaking it in with the cheapest beer I can find.

I seen it dawg
03-22-2014, 02:16 AM
Best win I've seen in a long time and one of the best crowds I've seen in a long time. The lounges were loud and rowdy until the bitter end.

The kids got a little loud at points...the damn chair backs need to show up. Fn sorry. You must only come to scrimmages to think it was a great crowd. What the **** thinking it was a great crowd? Muther****ers need to come to the games. Crowd tonite was dogshit, especially playing a national contender. Dammit show up should have been 9k there tonite and it wasn't close.

dickiedawg
03-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Reported attendance was over $9k. I'm aware that's paid, not actual.

I didn't make the game (wedding rehearsal) but I saw on Twitter several comments about how great the crowd was, including from Wes Rea. I think he goes to more than just scrimmages.