PDA

View Full Version : Are we good at baseball again?

Leroy Jenkins
03-21-2014, 07:20 PM
At least for today?

WeWonItAll(Most)
03-21-2014, 07:26 PM
At least for today...never know how we'll be tomorrow.

MetEdDawg
03-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Well considering some thought we would get swept, a win tonight would have to be a positive no matter how you spin it. Vandy is good because their pitching is crazy good, but they are young. They are the type of team I could see losing in a regional round or winning the whole thing. Just depends on getting hot at the right time. They are talented and no doubt an extremely solid ball club.

civildawg
03-21-2014, 07:34 PM
I honestly think vandy is just playing really bad. Let's talk on Sunday

WeWonItAll(Most)
03-21-2014, 07:43 PM
I honestly think vandy is just playing really bad. Let's talk on Sunday

They have played awful. Beede's fastball is all over the place right now and they've made 3 official errors, but they've really made one or two more that were counted as hits by some friendly book keeping. But we've also hit a bunch of balls really hard tonight, and Brown did a great job of minimizing the damage in the 2nd inning and keeping them from getting any momentum.

MSUDawg4Life
03-21-2014, 08:49 PM
I think tonight shows that we have the potential to be good. We just have to play at a high level consistently.

BeardoMSU
03-21-2014, 08:52 PM
I was not expecting this tonight. What their pitchers for Saturday and Sunday look like?

dawg1
03-21-2014, 08:54 PM
We are still terrible! Cohen sucks an shouldn't be coaching even JUCO***

Leroy Jenkins
03-21-2014, 08:59 PM
I was not expecting this tonight. What their pitchers for Saturday and Sunday look like?

Hard to say since Beedee was/is a 1st rounder and he looked like a scrub today.... Each day is its own new situation. "Thats baseball".

shoeless joe
03-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Situation like this screams that Ross has a bad outing tomorrow. Hopefully not tho...but when a guy new to SEC starts shuts a team down they will be extra focused tomorrow. Although with his pitching style that could work in his favor.

Let's go on 'n win the series!