PDA

View Full Version : 10-2 right now. Damn NC State blew it. Also had OU picked. Crazy games so far...

whosyourdawgy
03-20-2014, 09:42 PM
4 overtime games out of 12 so far. Wow!

curmudgeon
03-20-2014, 09:46 PM
12-0 with Nova, Texas, Louisville and SD State going for the perfect first day.

Did some consulting work with North Dakota State about 10 years ago. They seriously have an SEC-like mentality and feel that they can dominate that region. Went Division I five years ago, made a softball super regional two years ago, hosted Gameday this past fall and now have an NCAA Tournament win. If they can maneuver their way into a good conference alignment, in 20 years they could be UCF-like. North Dakota as a state is growing like gangbusters.

DancingRabbit
03-20-2014, 10:00 PM
Kinda funny, I was pulling for the Sooners all during the game - then looked at my bracket and realized that I had switched that pick to N. Dak St.

My Az St. pick is looking shaky at this point.

whosyourdawgy
03-21-2014, 08:47 AM
12-0 with Nova, Texas, Louisville and SD State going for the perfect first day.

Did some consulting work with North Dakota State about 10 years ago. They seriously have an SEC-like mentality and feel that they can dominate that region. Went Division I five years ago, made a softball super regional two years ago, hosted Gameday this past fall and now have an NCAA Tournament win. If they can maneuver their way into a good conference alignment, in 20 years they could be UCF-like. North Dakota as a state is growing like gangbusters.

When you win the billion, every poster on this board only wants 1 million a piece!

curmudgeon
03-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Ha! Better cheer for Tulsa to pull the upset over UCLA then!

Brahmabull
03-21-2014, 10:59 AM
Went 14 out of 16 yesterday!