PDA

View Full Version : Duke vs Mercer

MarketingBully01
03-20-2014, 06:53 PM
This is an intriguing match up to me. I saw the Mercer/Florida Gulf Coast game final and Mercer has a ton of seniors. That might be another game that messes up a lot of people's brackets. Not predicting the upset but should be an interesting game to watch.

Quaoarsking
03-20-2014, 07:43 PM
If Judas Hood somehow caused Duke to lose, that would be amazing.

DownwardDawg
03-20-2014, 08:55 PM
If Judas Hood somehow caused Duke to lose, that would be amazing.

That would be great. I hope he chokes.

Statecoachingblows**
03-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Enjoy the offseason Coach K

War Machine Dawg
03-21-2014, 01:27 PM
This is an intriguing match up to me. I saw the Mercer/Florida Gulf Coast game final and Mercer has a ton of seniors. That might be another game that messes up a lot of people's brackets. Not predicting the upset but should be an interesting game to watch.

Helluva call!

sleepy dawg
03-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Not once have I really ever felt ill will toward Hood before today. I've always understood why he did what he did.
But for some reason it felt really good to see him and Duke go down in flames. It was kind of therapeutic after what we've gone through since.

F* you Duke, and F* you Hood.

MarketingBully01
03-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Helluva call!

Thanks, yeah these type of games happen every year in the tournament. That Mercer team had a ton of seniors and it showed today. Their team had been shut out of the tournament at least the last couple of years by FGCU so I was thinking that this team wouldn't be okay with just showing up. Add to that that Duke is very young and hasn't played together that long and boom you have the recipe for a possible upset.

Homedawg
03-21-2014, 01:49 PM
I hate duke w a passion. And I came very close last night to telling u no way duke loses! Glad you were right. Good call.

MarketingBully01
03-21-2014, 01:59 PM
I hate duke w a passion. And I came very close last night to telling u no way duke loses! Glad you were right. Good call.

Yeah, I know what you mean and I wouldn't have blamed you if you did. I just had one of those hunches that this would be a close game. If you notice, I didn't call the win straight out but anytime you have a senior laden club that had been waiting to do this for a couple of years you have a special case. I don't think they win the next game but I thought they matched up well with Duke when I saw them play FGCU.

bully99
03-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Grant Hill said today that Duke is hated because they have a lot of white players, called it white on white hate. I agree, never understood why it's acceptable for white people to hate white athletes. It's not just Duke, this kind of crap goes on all over the country. For those that don't know, Grant Hill is black.