PDA

View Full Version : Freez"ass" loses another recruit for 2015. I thought he was this great recruiter?

dawgclub99
03-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Did I miss something?

sandwolf
03-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Who'd he lose?

RichardHarrow
03-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Jaylon lane

He was committed for an entire 13 days

quickstrike2
03-20-2014, 11:36 AM
I don't question Freeze's and Ole Miss's ability to recruit.

Coach34
03-20-2014, 11:41 AM
They will still recruit ok- but their shenanigans on campus and such will hurt them some this year. It's being used against them at every turn I hear

esplanade91
03-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Why would they not? Freeze loves to recruit mommas, and to this point mommas had every right to think Freeze would keep their child on the straight and narrow.

RougeDawg
03-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Freeze doesn't recruit a damn player. The players at be, in Bucky's recruiting are deeply rooted across Mi$$i$$ippi and start very early in the game. The only real question in the matter, is how much cheese is needed to override the shenanigans. This year they may not have sufficient slush funds to clear the memories of recruits and their families, of the "family" incidents and pre 1960 acts around campus this year.

starkvegasdawg
03-20-2014, 12:40 PM
I don't question Freeze's and Ole Miss's ability to recruit.

Freeze is not a recruiter. Mullen and his staff are recruiters. Freeze is a pimp. All he does is arrange for the girls willing to get on their knees and for the cash payments to be made.

BeardoMSU
03-20-2014, 01:08 PM
It's one guy. And it's March. And, as much as I dislike the dude, he can recruit.

Try to conduct yourself a bit less "little-brothery". Why even start a thread on this topic?

dawgclub99
03-20-2014, 01:53 PM
It's one guy. And it's March. And, as much as I dislike the dude, he can recruit.

Try to conduct yourself a bit less "little-brothery". Why even start a thread on this topic?

Because whether you like it or not they are our rival and lost pretty big recruit out of the state of Texas. That is why. Any other questions?

smootness
03-20-2014, 02:00 PM
He can recruit, but it will take a while for people to realize that their top 5 class was an absolute once-in-a-lifetime jackpot. Because it was Freeze's first year, everyone thinks he is a revelation in the recruiting business. In reality, he is just an above-average recruiter who will do about what Ole Miss does when they recruit at their best...pull in some top 20 classes most years.

That is good, but it isn't close to what some Ole Miss fans were thinking after their 2013 class. And it remains to be seen whether he can coach that talent up enough for it to matter.

mullenite
03-20-2014, 07:13 PM
He never visited campus before committing. Probably thought they would give him a pay out if he committed. Must not have paid him enough!