PDA

View Full Version : C T Bradford could miss vandy series

bully99
03-20-2014, 10:46 AM
Kendall Rogers says he talked to Cohen and Bradford could miss weekend because of leg problems.

Also said Cohen wants to throw ground ball pitchers, so expect Britton to start.

CadaverDawg
03-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Damn, we finally start getting something out of Bradford and the injury bug gets him again

Lefthandersrule
03-20-2014, 11:05 AM
^ This exactly.

thedawg
03-20-2014, 11:08 AM
He is leading us in average but at least we are really deep in the outfield

Saltydog
03-20-2014, 12:19 PM
atrocious this year.

Todd4State
03-20-2014, 12:33 PM
atrocious this year.

It more than likely means more time for Cody Brown and Derrick Armstrong.

messageboardsuperhero
03-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Cohen said today that it may open up another opportunity for Robson to get some playing time.

I still think Robson can be really good- he just needs to stop striking out and start slapping the ball on the ground.

preachermatt83
03-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Robson is awful and deserves to never see the field.. Armstrong will play center some and so will vick.. You will have in the weekend looking mostly like this... vick- LF, Derrick- CF, and Hendu in right... then we could see... Brown-LF, Vick- CF, and Hendu in right... these are the two most likely scenarios.. you could also have a Derrick- LF, Vick- CF, and Hendu in right or even one scenario with Hendu in center.. basically you got too many options with, Hendu, vick, brown, and derrick to even think about Robson.

CadaverDawg
03-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Robson is awful and deserves to never see the field.. Armstrong will play center some and so will vick.. You will have in the weekend looking mostly like this... vick- LF, Derrick- CF, and Hendu in right... then we could see... Brown-LF, Vick- CF, and Hendu in right... these are the two most likely scenarios.. you could also have a Derrick- LF, Vick- CF, and Hendu in right or even one scenario with Hendu in center.. basically you got too many options with, Hendu, vick, brown, and derrick to even think about Robson.

Come on, preacher...Robson is not "awful". Hell, he's no worse than Pirtle was his first 100 AB's, and look how that turned out

Todd4State
03-20-2014, 05:12 PM

Robson's OBP is not too bad. He is one of our most talented outfielders.

WeWillScrewItUp
03-20-2014, 05:54 PM
I know this was last year but does anyone remember that game vs alabama last year that Robson came through so clutch. I know I was singing his praises. I do agree that he hasn't looked very good this year but he has a lot of talent. I would like to see him get some mid week time for now so he can get some at bats and hopefully get something figured out.

Intramural All-American
03-20-2014, 06:36 PM
You can almost bet against a righty Robson will start.

BankerDog
03-20-2014, 07:01 PM
Robson is done for the year with an elbow injury. He injured it during the summer. Re-injured it. Didn't make the UGA series last weekend either.

messageboardsuperhero
03-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Robson is done for the year with an elbow injury. He injured it during the summer. Re-injured it. Didn't make the UGA series last weekend either.

Where did you see this? Cohen just told Kendall Rogers today that Robson might get some opportunities this weekend.

Not saying you're wrong, I just haven't seen anything about Robson being hurt.

Intramural All-American
03-20-2014, 07:17 PM
Then why would Cohen say he has an opportunity this weekend? Not saying you are wrong, but that doesn't make sense.

bully99
03-20-2014, 07:34 PM
I saw the earlier tweet Rogers had about Robson, but just looked at his account and I couldn't find the tweet. Not sure what's going on. Rogers still loves him some tsun.

messageboardsuperhero
03-20-2014, 07:38 PM
I saw the earlier tweet Rogers had about Robson, but just looked at his account and I couldn't find the tweet. Not sure what's going on. Rogers still loves him some tsun.

Nope, they're both still there.

https://twitter.com/KendallRogersPG/status/446691768927404033

https://twitter.com/KendallRogersPG/status/446691876947492864

Homedawg
03-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Robson didn't make the uga travel roster. I don't know about the injury part. But he's for sure right on the other part.

maroonmania
03-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Robson didn't make the uga travel roster. I don't know about the injury part. But he's for sure right on the other part.

Good gracious we are dropping like flies. Young, Shelly, Cox, CT and possibly Robson. Not good.

Dawg61
03-21-2014, 12:43 AM
Good gracious we are dropping like flies. Young, Shelly, Cox, CT and possibly Robson. Not good.

Might be some silver lining here with a coach that's started 23 different lineups.