PDA

View Full Version : Armani Linton

RossDawg82
03-20-2014, 10:13 AM
Why are people on 247 predicting he will be wearing the red and blue next year? I didn't even know that he was on their radar

BeastMan
03-20-2014, 10:17 AM
He's been visiting them more lately. We'll have to see but I'm not sweating it

blacklistedbully
03-20-2014, 10:27 AM
“I’m thinking hard about Ole Miss" - Armani Linton

ShotgunDawg
03-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Gonna be a long recruiting year. There will be many curves in the road, pot holes, and road construction that we will have to navigate. Just remember, that, at the end of the day, MSU will not get everyone they want, but will likely sign one of, if their best, class in the history of the program. As long as you take that 30,000 ft view of things, the little pot holes and detours will be much easier to compartmentalize and put in perspective.

BeastMan
03-20-2014, 10:33 AM
Well said shotgun

jumbo
03-20-2014, 10:33 AM
because every year OM makes it a point to flip an MSU commit. they have to do it to feel better about themselves. Linton and Jay Johnson are the early candidates this year.

RougeDawg
03-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Most players aren't on Bucky's radar until Mullen and Crew identify them. He lets us do the talent evaluation and the boosters do the crootin, as he watches from on high.

Todd4State
03-20-2014, 12:18 PM
It looks to me like Ole Miss using the crystal ball feature to plant some doubt into MSU fans minds more than anything.

maroonmania
03-20-2014, 12:36 PM
because every year OM makes it a point to flip an MSU commit. they have to do it to feel better about themselves. Linton and Jay Johnson are the early candidates this year.

I'm really getting less and less concerned about OM with regards to our commits. Its seems that the only guys they have real success with in flipping from us to them are guys that either have character issues or work ethic issues. I won't go down the individual names that we've lost to OM since Mullen has been here but it seems ALL of them basically fall into one of those 2 categories and we aren't that much worse off for not having them. If any guys that we have currently committed decide they don't want to be a part of one of the best MSU signing classes ever then I'm not all that sure that we'll miss them that much. There are a number of recruits that I wish Mullen could have signed over the years but none of the guys that were committed to Mullen that ended up signing with OM are anywhere near the top of that list.