PDA

View Full Version : Denzel's suspension may be extended

starkvegasdawg
03-17-2014, 07:42 PM
After beach Bible study video surfaces per the twitters.

TheRef
03-17-2014, 07:44 PM
#WinTheBibleStudy

32 Dive
03-17-2014, 07:53 PM
That was a retreat, not just a bible study. But it appears they are coming down from their Mountain Top experience...

PassInterference
03-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Elitedawgs gets a player suspended. Good work, men.

Even better the end if the video said "LOL From Coach34" or something.

Nice strike.

thunderclap
03-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Uh oh, now he will be forced to miss two-a-days.

Todd4State
03-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Uh oh, now he will be forced to miss two-a-days.

I think he was already suspended for two a days. Presbyterian's coach is having a good day though.

mstatefan91
03-17-2014, 08:21 PM
Bible study video? What happened here? PM me if you have to

thunderclap
03-17-2014, 09:00 PM
So he'll miss spring practice and two-a-days. If he keeps this up he won't have to do any conditioning drills during the season.

Coach34
03-17-2014, 09:02 PM
He's suspended for Game 1 already

mstatefan91
03-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Ok I think I see what's going on now after a little research per the twitters. #PlayforLove

starkvegasdawg
03-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Bible study video? What happened here? PM me if you have to

Bible study video was my sarcastic name for that video of him and captain bubble screen at the beach over spring break.

mic
03-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Now that Marshall's career is over, it may really get interesting up there since he and DK are boys...

mstatefan91
03-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Bible study video was my sarcastic name for that video of him and captain bubble screen at the beach over spring break.

Yeah I somehow missed all of that but I think I've figured out what happened.

blacklistedbully
03-17-2014, 09:22 PM

You mean the one were CBS said, "Shut the **** up! Hail-State, you ****in' redneck!", then went on his twitter saying he had to leave Spring Break early because some rival fans "rushed his car" and harassed him and he had to, "turn the other cheek a lot"?

Coach34
03-17-2014, 09:26 PM
You mean the one were CBS said, "Shut the **** up! Hail-State, you ****in' redneck!", then went on his twitter saying he had to leave Spring Break early because some rival fans "rushed his car" and harassed him and he had to, "turn the other cheek a lot"?

yep- that sums it up

blacklistedbully
03-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Here’s the text of what Freeze said regarding the impact it will have on Nkemdiche’s suspension status moving forward:

“Ya’ll know kids when they make mistakes, ones that don’t mistake what we want to be about, it does happen. I’m not happy with him, not proud of it, hope he’s not. It’s definitely not what we want to be about and the way you want to handle (a situation) regardless of what initiated it or caused it. There’s a way to handle adversity and controversy, and it’s certainly not that, and that’s been made clear to him. I feel comfortable with what we’re doing with the process of him regaining his rightful place on this team. Obviously that’s not a step in the right direction.

“I hope that doesn’t occur any more.

“As part of the whole process, it will weigh in on everything. That is not who we want to be about, how we want to go about doing things.

“It’s just going to be part of the … the process may be longer now. I’m not going to be put in a box on it. I feel very comfortable with the way we’re going about it. He’ll have to change some of his ways to get back right with us.”

missouridawg
03-17-2014, 10:12 PM
So was he ever in Haiti? Or was that just complete BS?

Coach34
03-17-2014, 10:14 PM
It was a joke. Denzel was on Spring Break in Fla and wasn't slated to go to Haiti

hells bells
03-17-2014, 10:24 PM
It was a joke. Denzel was on Spring Break in Fla and wasn't slated to go to Haiti

Denzel and Bo Bo wuz looking for Maylaysa Flight 370 when them rednecks from State hampered there efforts.

CJDAWG85
03-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Elitedawgs gets a player suspended. Good work, men.

Even better the end if the video said "LOL From Coach34" or something.

Nice strike.

You're welcome!

Todd4State
03-17-2014, 11:39 PM
Here?s the text of what Freeze said regarding the impact it will have on Nkemdiche?s suspension status moving forward:

?Ya?ll know kids when they make mistakes, ones that don?t mistake what we want to be about, it does happen. I?m not happy with him, not proud of it, hope he?s not. It?s definitely not what we want to be about and the way you want to handle (a situation) regardless of what initiated it or caused it. There?s a way to handle adversity and controversy, and it?s certainly not that, and that?s been made clear to him. I feel comfortable with what we?re doing with the process of him regaining his rightful place on this team. Obviously that?s not a step in the right direction.

?I hope that doesn?t occur any more.

?As part of the whole process, it will weigh in on everything. That is not who we want to be about, how we want to go about doing things.

?It?s just going to be part of the ? the process may be longer now. I?m not going to be put in a box on it. I feel very comfortable with the way we?re going about it. He?ll have to change some of his ways to get back right with us.?

Translation: "Look, I know he's out of control- and I'm doing my best to get it under control- but I can't kick him off the team because we have too much money invested in it."

RougeDawg
03-18-2014, 08:04 AM
Here?s the text of what Freeze said regarding the impact it will have on Nkemdiche?s suspension status moving forward:

?Ya?ll know kids when they make mistakes, ones that don?t mistake what we want to be about, it does happen. I?m not happy with him, not proud of it, hope he?s not. It?s definitely not what we want to be about and the way you want to handle (a situation) regardless of what initiated it or caused it. There?s a way to handle adversity and controversy, and it?s certainly not that, and that?s been made clear to him. I feel comfortable with what we?re doing with the process of him regaining his rightful place on this team. Obviously that?s not a step in the right direction.

?As part of the whole process, it will weigh in on everything. That is not who we want to be about, how we want to go about doing things.

?It?s just going to be part of the ? the process may be longer now. I?m not going to be put in a box on it. I feel very comfortable with the way we?re going about it. He?ll have to change some of his ways to get back right with us.?

Wait... The Beav actually said this? After he tried to attack and got into a verbal altercation with his own fan after a game? Bullshit like this blows my mind, that people can actually take this hypocritical peice of shit serious, especially recruits and their families. If I was recruiting against The Beav, Id already have a nice sized pamphlet of The Bear Messiah's "do as I say, not as I do" instances and turn any recruit against him and his program.

FISHDAWG
03-18-2014, 08:20 AM

I was rewatching the egg bowl last night and at halftime that's almost exactly what Freeze had to say about little brother Robert and all of his pushing & shoving and personal fouls

Original48
03-18-2014, 08:31 AM
Actually a couple of rebel posters ran to sixpack for spin control. They were the ones saying Denzel was in Haiti (knowing full well he wasn't). That's how that rumor started. Then they crawfished when the video hit. I swear if Denzel had not yelled 'if I wasn't DenZEL' on that video they would still claim it wasn't him.

Political Hack
03-18-2014, 08:44 AM
"Denzel, your suspension continues."

Name that movie...

Political Hack
03-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Actually a couple of rebel posters ran to sixpack for spin control. They were the ones saying Denzel was in Haiti (knowing full well he wasn't). That's how that rumor started. Then they crawfished when the video hit. I swear if Denzel had not yelled 'if I wasn't DenZEL' on that video they would still claim it wasn't him.

that's funny. I hope they're reminded of Haiti every time they post on their board.

TheRef
03-18-2014, 08:49 AM
that's funny. I hope they're reminded of Haiti every time they post on their board.

And now the story is national...hello reddit!!!

RedditCFB
@RedditCFB
Teachable moment for players—assume everyone has a camera: "@DJournalnow: Freeze ‘not happy’ with Nkemdiche video ow.ly/uHAQZ"

8:48am ? 18 Mar 14 ? web

Political Hack
03-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Wait... The Beav actually said this? After he tried to attack and got into a verbal altercation with his own fan after a game? Bullshit like this blows my mind, that people can actually take this hypocritical peice of shit serious, especially recruits and their families. If I was recruiting against The Beav, Id already have a nice sized pamphlet of The Bear Messiah's "do as I say, not as I do" instances and turn any recruit against him and his program.

that's what's hilarious to me. He couldn't bite his tongue either, but now he's lambasting Denzel over it.

Teacher:
http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2013/10/14/4838842/what-was-hugh-freeze-doing-addressing-a-fan-post-game

Student:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXS7gQSdxSY&feature=player_embedded

TheRef
03-18-2014, 08:55 AM
No video, Hack.

Bamboo
03-18-2014, 09:05 AM

He's got all kinds of videos that he doesn't want me to see. Just glad he made it home safe.
Can't believe funnels are still so popular. Random make out sessions seem to be on the uptick as well.

Political Hack
03-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Video has been removed!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Unreal. Hide Rebels hide. He was in Haiti!!!!

Political Hack
03-18-2014, 09:07 AM
He's got all kinds of videos that he doesn't want me to see. Just glad he made it home safe.
Can't believe funnels are still so popular. Random make out sessions seem to be on the uptick as well.

Please direct your emails to management at elitedawgs@gmail.com

TheRef
03-18-2014, 09:08 AM
Quote from the error message "This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content."

WHAAAAAAA???????

starkvegasdawg
03-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Quote from the error message "This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content."

WHAAAAAAA???????

Bucky sent the Bear lawyer brigade in an assault on YouTube. Contradicts the official party line so it must be removed. Ole Miss - 1982 Soviet Union is our role model.

blacklistedbully
03-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Bucky sent the Bear lawyer brigade in an assault on YouTube. Contradicts the official party line so it must be removed. Ole Miss - 1982 Soviet Union is our role model.

The way things are going in Ukraine, you may not have to go back that far.

blacklistedbully
03-18-2014, 09:40 AM
To me, what's telling about Freeze's comments is he is determined not to stand firm on this issue, preferring to leave himself some wiggle-room in case he needs players. He won't definitively say Denzel is serving another game suspension. He also makes no mention of Captain Bubble Screen, who was also behaving inappropriately, and even encouraging Denzel to do exactly as he did. Some kind of leader, huh? Guess he takes his leadership cues from Hugh himself, but just isn't as image-savvy in public as The Right Reverend Freeze (aka "The False Prophet").

So Coach Freeze, you planning on suspending Captain Bubble Screen for his role in this latest episode, or you gonna pretend it didn't happen and let him continue to be a team leader who "sets the standard" for your team?

Political Hack
03-18-2014, 09:43 AM
To me, what's telling about Freeze's comments is he is determined not to stand firm on this issue, preferring to leave himself some wiggle-room in case he needs players. He won't definitively say Denzel is serving another game suspension. He also makes no mention of Captain Bubble Screen, who was also behaving inappropriately, and even encouraging Denzel to do exactly as he did. Some kind of leader, huh? Guess he takes his leadership cues from Hugh himself, but just isn't as image-savvy in public as The Right Reverend Freeze (aka "The False Prophet").

So Coach Freeze, you planning on suspending Captain Bubble Screen for his role in this latest episode, or you gonna pretend it didn't happen and let him continue to be a team leader who "sets the standard" for your team?

You think Dak would've allowed that? THAT's the difference in our programs and I'm damn proud to be on this side of that fence.

starkvegasdawg
03-18-2014, 09:47 AM
You think Dak would've allowed that? THAT's the difference in our programs and I'm damn proud to be on this side of that fence.

Exactly. Dak would have the sense to know that in a year or two he would be getting ready for the NFL draft and being a millionaire while the person doing the taunting would still be living at home with mom and dad trying to find some $25,000 entry level job.

blacklistedbully
03-18-2014, 02:52 PM

No shit. Nor could I imagine Mullen putting up with this crap. As much as I was on Mullen's case last year for some personnel decisions and play-calling, one of the things I have always loved about him is his insistence on character and accountability. Mullen will drop the hammer, even if he knows it hurts our chances to win a game. He gets that building character is a big part of building a team, and that holding players accountable for their actions not only helps prepare these young men for life after college, but is critical in the building of a consistently good program.

Young men coming into our program can know up front that we have expectations at Mississippi State, and they will be held accountable for their actions. Proof is in the pudding. It's also in-the-pudding at Ole Miss, where chaos and thuggery are tolerated, and sometimes even covered-up by their administration.

Todd4State
03-18-2014, 03:36 PM

WHAAAAAAA???????

I doubt it's that hard to get a video removed from Youtube.

Political Hack
03-18-2014, 03:59 PM
I doubt it's that hard to get a video removed from Youtube.

Ole Miss Tradition disagrees... but otherwise, I'm sure you're right. I can't imagine why they pulled that one.

PassInterference
03-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Is anyone appealing youtube? I've seen stuff appealed and put back.