PDA

View Full Version : Is this not just a really exciting year coming at us from today to Dec 31st?

Coach34
03-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Baseball- there is some uneasiness over this year's baseball team. Playing for Natty has inserted some unrealistic expectations by some, causing a little panic and the sky is falling mentality has reared it's ugly head yet aGAIN. Will Cohen's team- that always plays better in the 2nd half- do it yet aGAIN?

Football? Possible preseason ranking, lots of talk, darkhorse Heisman talk, DakAttack, and badass defense...and 2 kickers that pop out SCUD missiles. Then throw in our rival who is supposed to be decent as well- and they are jealous of our QB. Can Mullen beat a big name in 2014?

Basketball? It's time to crawl out of the hole Stands left us in. Ray has had 2 years to mop it up and make it look better- will he get it done? Will the fans come back if he does? Will the fans unite like the town of Rock Ridge did at the end of Blazing Saddles and run the bad SEC teams out with a loss? Critical year for Ray. It's time to be better.

TittyDawgs? Have a HS legend coming in along with some other recruits- and should sport a solid basketball team.

Fun time to be a Dawg

Drugdog
03-17-2014, 03:34 PM
Baseball- should be getting better. I say we go deep in a regional. No CWS.
Football - 9-3. Win over Bears. Cotton Bowl. 5-6. Rebel nation on Suicide watch.

Not interested in the rest.

Jack Lambert
03-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Baseball- should be getting better. I say we go deep in a regional. No CWS.
Football - 9-3. Win over Bears. Cotton Bowl. 5-6. Rebel nation on Suicide watch.

Not interested in the rest.

Let their QB or any two OL get hurt that losing record for Ole Miss is not far from the mark.

BeastMan
03-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Very exciting time for MSU baseball and football. The stars have aligned for a better than normal football year. Baseball is working out the links but post season play is all but a given. I think the only thing that could get me excited about BBall, and I mean really excited, is if Malik Newman signed in the early signing period next fall.

MadDawg
03-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Great timing! (with basketball season over and all)

99jc
03-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Supporting Ray so strong. Just admit you ****ed up and move on. I generally support your self proclaimed wisdom but this is getting old.