PDA

View Full Version : Does Kailo even track?

PassInterference
03-16-2014, 02:24 PM
MSU's Brandon McBride won a national title in men's 800m.

Kailo Moore, where are you? I don't know what even Kailo runs. But he was a damn fool for going to Ole Miss. He ruined a good opportunity to come to Our State and compete for a national title in track and do something meaningful in football.

Political Hack
03-16-2014, 02:28 PM
football wasn't ever going to be his meal ticket no matter where he went. He's a poor man's Brandon Holloway IMO... who is a poor man's Jeffrey Demps IMO... who is a poor man's Chris Johnson. Who's nobody's poor man.

defiantdog
03-16-2014, 02:48 PM
football wasn't ever going to be his meal ticket no matter where he went. He's a poor man's Brandon Holloway IMO... who is a poor man's Jeffrey Demps IMO... who is a poor man's Chris Johnson. Who's nobody's poor man.

Nice

Todd4State
03-16-2014, 02:49 PM
When Kalio "flipped" I felt worse for our track program than I did for our football team. Maybe I should have just felt bad for him.

I'll be honest- I just didn't see him sticking with football no matter where he went. Now, he tried to quit football last year and he may stick it out four years at Ole Miss and be "on the team"- but I doubt it will be because he wants to.

messageboardsuperhero
03-16-2014, 04:06 PM
I think this is our third individual track national champion in the last two years. Also, the women's and men's teams finish 10th and 12th in the country respectively. Pretty damn good, if you ask me.

CadaverDawg
03-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Kailo is just another "recruiting ranking booster" that Ole Miss will fail to develop and he will end up asking if we'd like to Biggie Size our combo. It sucks for the kid, but he fell for the same trap that Channing Ward, Tobias Singleton, Brassell, and on, and on, and on, and on, fell for. It's damn near criminal what OM does to these guys..... They promise them the moon and then once they're on board they have to fend for themselves.

Maybe one day recruits will take notice, but I doubt it. You always have the premadonna guys that think they deserve women, money, cars, and fame before they ever earn it...and so they think they can get it early by going to OM where they tell them they will.

It ends up being a busted ass car and no chick, as your broke ass tries to get a job with no degree and the same athletic ability you left high school with or worse.

AlSwearengen
03-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Kailo is the latest pawn in olemiss' attempt to "get" Mullen and MSU. The d end from alabama a few years ago is in this group and I think Singleton was as well. There have been several. The funny thing is, after everything has shaken out, we have come out for the better by not wasting a scholarship on them.

Johnson85
03-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Kailo is just another "recruiting ranking booster" that Ole Miss will fail to develop ...It's damn near criminal what OM does to these guys..... They promise them the moon and then once they're on board they have to fend for themselves.

I don't know how much of it is UM and how much of it is that the recruits that can get jerked around like this don't have the background to do all of the things outside of gameday that are required to be successful in the SEC. Maybe MSU would make a big difference for players like da champ by getting them away from hometown influences, but I think most of the players are what they are. Mullen is at best going to go 1 for 2 on the troubled 5 star DTs from a couple of years ago and I don't think there's anything State could have done to go 2 for 2.

FISHDAWG
03-17-2014, 10:01 AM
maybe it's time to actually thank Freeze for once **