PDA

View Full Version : Baseball thoughts--Georgia

MsStateBaseball
03-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Rotation as of right should be: Mitchell, Fitts and Brown for Candy.

Britton is a very good player. I think 3B is his home now and in the pros. I think he will be drafted and gone.

Cohen can't play. These players have to. He sees their capabilities.

We will only get better. Just keep at it. Woodruff, Humphreys, Collins will come around and be great.

No midweek game is great to me. Practice and take BP all week long.

Five-tool Poster
03-15-2014, 06:35 PM

Britton is a very good player. I think 3B is his home now and in the pros. I think he will be drafted and gone.

We will only get better. Just keep at it. Woodruff, Humphreys, Collins will come around and be great.

Whew. When I read the link I thought you were going to say we just need to start hitting more home runs.

MsStateBaseball
03-15-2014, 06:35 PM
One more thing, if we can get that damn runner home from 3B w less than two outs...

MsStateBaseball
03-15-2014, 06:36 PM
Now that you mention HRs yes we do. When it gets warmer, we really do.

Todd4State
03-15-2014, 07:20 PM

Well said. I like how Cohen is doing whatever it takes to win. Sometimes after a really good season, some coaches will kind of coast a little bit- but Cohen has showed me that he will do whatever we need to do to win. Whether that's bringing Holder in during the second inning against Arizona or start Ross and Preston.

I'm very happy with how the weekend turned out.

Jacksondevildog
03-15-2014, 07:25 PM
THIS! There is no telling what our batting average is with a runner on 3B with less than 2 outs. I'm guessing it's below .100.
One more thing, if we can get that damn runner home from 3B w less than two outs...