PDA

View Full Version : Someone answer me this

Esmerelda Villalobos
03-13-2014, 07:48 PM
How the hell does an airplane just disappear? Especially with todays technology.

PassInterference
03-13-2014, 08:20 PM
1) they landed safely in a hostile country

2) they landed safely on water, then sunk, leaving no debris

US gov't leaks say they are convinced someone deliberately did something with it. In other words, there were no aircraft failures or accidents.

Bothrops
03-13-2014, 11:53 PM
1) they landed safely in a hostile country

2) they landed safely on water, then sunk, leaving no debris

US gov't leaks say they are convinced someone deliberately did something with it. In other words, there were no aircraft failures or accidents.

#2 will be correct. This plane is sitting at the bottom of the ocean, possibly largely intact, if an attempted ditching took place at a low speed. If crashed at a high impact speed, debris will eventually wash up somewhere if not found in the ocean first. This is a criminal act, I'm 100 percent sure.

Political Hack
03-14-2014, 07:44 AM
I'm pretty certain Bane got them.

War Machine Dawg
03-14-2014, 09:32 AM
Something definitely doesn't feel right with this. News is coming out this morning that the 2 communications systems on the plane were shut off separately about 15 minutes apart. My gut says the plane was hijacked. But the question remains, to what end? There's been no attempt to ransom hostages, no terror organization claiming responsibility. The whole thing is just plain OFF.

Bothrops
03-14-2014, 03:39 PM
This plane would have never made it into Indian airspace undetected. So they can forget the theory of it landing in Pakistan or Afghanistan. I suppose they could have tried to make a destination along the East African coast and ran out of fuel over the ocean.

Political Hack
03-14-2014, 10:45 PM
I'd be shocked if it wasn't foul play.

AROB44
03-15-2014, 08:50 AM
Actually...the plane entered a vortex and is in another dimension. It will never be seen again. Much like the WWII planes in the Bermuda Triangle.

PassInterference
03-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Not theory:

The planed turned right after a handoff from one air traffic control center, but prior to the next air traffic control center taking control.

Theory:

The pilots did it. Only they knew the perfect time to turn the plane. They tried flying to butt****istan, but ended up over China who shot them down for not identifying themselves. China covered up shooting down a commercial jet.