PDA

View Full Version : It's all been explained

BeastMan
03-13-2014, 04:21 PM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa5157808.jpg

I'm going to start off giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure being a high profile guy causes a little heckling in a setting like spring break. That said, how many other schools players will go to spring break? I'm assuming a lot. How many other schools players will get harassed so bad they have to leave a week early? I'm not sure I completely buy the commentary that poor OM players just get picked on so bad.

I also don't buy that they left willingly. I bet Freeze got on the phone and told them to get the heck home. At the end of the day, nothing really happened other than bad pr for Denzel. Like I said earlier, I'm sure they were bothered a little (as any high profile SEC player would) but I bet DT Shackelford and Justin Bell wouldn't have had such "terrible luck" at the beach.

Coach34
03-13-2014, 04:36 PM
It's a shame to see Bo Dirt bullyed around like that. Especially since he is such a good "hype man" for Denzel. If I wasnt Coach34, I'd bully the **** out of him.

DawgPoundRock
03-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Bo not able to dodge the rush already lol

chef dixon
03-13-2014, 04:45 PM
The drama reeking out of that program is an absolute joke.

Political Hack
03-13-2014, 04:46 PM
they must've been summoned to return to the convent of all that is holy and good to learn more about appropriately confronting disapproving fans. Freeze was excellent in his response to that young man that heckled him. I don't think he said a single cuss word when attempting to shame that 18 year old kid for his disapproval of Freeze's ability to coach.

TheRef
03-13-2014, 04:46 PM
I think they need to change their slogan to "Don't get arrested"

Coach34
03-13-2014, 04:48 PM
I think they need to change their slogan to "Don't get arrested"

#WinTheInterrogation

bulldawg28
03-13-2014, 04:49 PM
So Bo is running from the fans attacking him huh?

DawgHouseUnited
03-13-2014, 04:50 PM
He probably got tired of seeing everyone around him #wallacing.

Seriously, he plays football for an SEC team and he couldn't take the heckling?

Gen. Grant
03-13-2014, 04:51 PM
God got a hold of them y'all!!*** That second tweet makes no sense!

mullenite
03-13-2014, 05:01 PM
God got a hold of them y'all!!*** That second tweet makes no sense!

What doesn't make sense?

Goat Holder
03-13-2014, 05:09 PM
I also don't buy that they left willingly. I bet Freeze got on the phone and told them to get the heck home.

No doubt about that.

ShotgunDawg
03-13-2014, 05:38 PM
Funny how it only happens to them yet:

It didn't happen to this guy
http://mit.zenfs.com/214/2011/07/McCarron-Chest-Tat.jpg

or this guy

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/aaron-murray-kacie-mcdonnell-beach1.png

or even this guy

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/johnny-manziel-beach-training-practice.jpg

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/johnny-football-girl-beach.jpg

or even this guy

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/04/02/0402-eli-manning-family-inf-jpg-2.jpg

So... none of these guys have this problem, yet it is everyone else's fault when it happens to an Ole Miss player? There is no personal accountability there. Kemdechee, Henderson and all the others believe that it is always someone else's fault and that they were just around the wrong crowd. They are the wrong crowd.

Political Hack
03-13-2014, 08:01 PM
zero personal accountability.

EdDawg
03-14-2014, 04:49 AM
If Freeze actually told them to come on home I have a hard time seeing them actually listening to him. Bo maybe, but not Denzel.

GrassOfDWS
03-14-2014, 07:47 AM
This shouldn't surprise anyone. Freeze has shown that he can let trolls get under his skin, whether it was his Twitter rant about sending evidence to the Ole Miss compliance office or the fan he got into it with after the A&M game, his skin is thinner than it should be for the coach of an SEC football program. His players are just taking their cues from their coach.

Political Hack
03-14-2014, 07:48 AM
This shouldn't surprise anyone. Freeze has shown that he can let trolls get under his skin, whether it was his Twitter rant about sending evidence to the Ole Miss compliance office or the fan he got into it with after the A&M game, his skin is thinner than it should be for the coach of an SEC football program. His players are just taking their cues from their coach.

yep. follow the leader.

Dawg61
03-14-2014, 08:07 AM
Damn were the hecklers his roommates too and he couldn't just go inside for a half-hour? How about going to a different beach? Or maybe wearing a hat to not be so noticeable with those golden locks? What about going to see the badass new 300 movie? Wallace making excuses. Keep fumbling Bo.

godlluB
03-14-2014, 08:22 AM
If he doesn't want to be heckled, he should try not sucking.

SignalToNoise
03-14-2014, 08:24 AM
What doesn't make sense?

The second tweet. I've read it three or four times and can't figure what he is trying to say. It honestly looks like something that would have been on engrish.com

Chuck Finley
03-14-2014, 08:40 AM
The second tweet. I've read it three or four times and can't figure what he is trying to say. It honestly looks like something that would have been on engrish.com

maybe he meant to type:

"Don't let other fan bases bring down special things that's gonna happen at this..."

Just a guess.

LeakyD
03-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Bo Dirt tells Denzel "Say it, don't spray it brother, Dang!

BankerDog
03-14-2014, 09:29 AM
Funny, we saw him and Denzel out Thursday morning..

Dawgdom
03-14-2014, 09:30 AM

Read from the bottom up...

blacklistedbully
03-14-2014, 10:48 AM
And just when I had given Captain Bubble Screen a kudos for at least not going on twitter to offer a fake, Praise-The-Lord-I'm-a-saved-Christian-good-guy persona, here he goes with the same self-righteous, made-up BS that Denzel uses to create a false public image.

On the video, you can clearly hear CBS say, "Shut the **** up! Hail State, you ****ing redneck!" Doesn't quite fit with his, "Had to turn the other cheek" BS. I can't help but wonder if they do this shit because they see Freeze doing similar, perhaps sans the cursing. They see their coaches using God and/or The Bible as a propaganda tool, so figure that's the way to handle it.

Disgusting.

Oh, and another thing, how is it Wallace was, according to his account, in his car when he "turned the other cheek" to the heckling MSU fans that "rushed his car", when the video shows him, Denzel and their posse out on the beach, aggressively shouting at those MSU fans?

mk1984
03-14-2014, 11:07 AM
My thoughts exactly