PDA

View Full Version : Future headline: "Denzel Nkemdiche kicked off team"

PassInterference
03-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Beware, Denzel. You've become the E-word. Hell no, you aren't Elite - that's the problem. You are EXPENDABLE.

What does Hugh Freeze do with EXPENDABLE people? He cuts them.

Here's proof which I have expertly documented here over and over: http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?12543-Freeze-adds-to-his-quot-abuse-em-and-leave-em-quot-legacy

Denzel Nkemdiche's production his Sophomore year is about cut in half from his over-achieving freshman year. He has regressed, as most Ole Miss players do. He has regressed and he has run out of 5-star relatives to boost his value to the program.

Denzel has been no more of a trouble-maker than his brother, Robert. But brother Robert hasn't reached his ceiling on the football field, and certainly hasn't regressed. So Denzel gets suspended from now at least until game 2, while Robert skates free.

That was before this week where Denzel gets into a skirmish while on the beach hanging around his teammates.

See, Denzel's value to the team has dropped. He hit bottom and became suspendable. Then Denzel began to dig.

He is about to discover he is not only suspendable, but worse he is also expendable. Hugh Freeze will cut him, giving Hugh a story to tell the next 5-star linebacker who comes to party in Oxford. "Hey, look, we just had to cut a linebacker..you can come here play immediately".

Just 2 seasons ago, Denzel was a lyric in a gameday rap on their videoboad. He got hyped and earned some PT. But now, lacking standout performances or a 5-star relative to recruit, he's gonna be cut.

Maybe Ole Miss really is more NFL-like: Not For Long.

fishwater99
03-13-2014, 12:10 PM
They can't let him go, they have far too much $$ invested in the Brothers...

PassInterference
03-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Even NAFOOM sees the light:

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47697/Is-it-time-for-Denzel-to-go

Besides, I'm sure boosters would like to free up some cash flow for the next crop that needs to be seduced.

I put 50-50 odds on Denzel being booted before this school year ends.

70% chance he is booted before game 2.

100% chance he doesn't play his senior year - and not due to any NFL interest.

Saltydog
03-13-2014, 12:26 PM
NT

engie
03-13-2014, 12:35 PM
You can't just boot that guy...

codeDawg
03-13-2014, 12:41 PM
Yeah, he's not going anywhere. The kid thinks he can act this way because of his brother and the investments they have made there. If that family became an enemy of UM... I just can't imagine how entertaining that would be.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2014, 12:43 PM
If Denzel really is that stupid, I love the fact that he and Bo Wallace are attached at the hip; it's cute.

Guilty or innocent, the dude is involved in a $2MM lawsuit, and instead of just walking about from a couple of hecklers, he has to get in a pissing contest with them, and who knows what else, that's ****ing stupid.

Homedawg
03-13-2014, 12:52 PM

Besides, I'm sure boosters would like to free up some cash flow for the next crop that needs to be seduced.

How much are u willing to wager? I'll take that bet. Short of murder he won't be kicked off

HardyStreetAlumniClub
03-13-2014, 12:58 PM
He might be the stupidest kid I've seen play there in a while. Can this ****er even read? He sure as hell can't seem to do anything else right. Except fight and bark. He's a lot of bark with no bite. He might be Jarrell Powe style dumb.

By the way, did I hear Bo Wallace call someone a "redneck" in that video. That's beyond hillarious.

Martianlander
03-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Interesting the reaction of tsun fans. Less support of him than I would have thought.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2014, 01:09 PM
I've seen more of them make excuses for him. Like "he's just a college kid", "it's spring break", "he was instigated", etc.

deltadawg99
03-13-2014, 01:11 PM
Denzel isn't going anywhere. His playing time and role on the team may decrease, but he isn't going to get kicked off.

If Denzel gets kicked off, RN would be on the first train out of town. Contrary to what the bears may think Denzel and RN could care less about OM and would throw them under the bus in a heartbeat.

Denzel is the type of guy that could cause friction in the locker room and divide a team. Let him stick around.

BeardoMSU
03-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Let him stick around.

Agreed.

Johnson85
03-13-2014, 02:01 PM

He's not going to be kicked off before it's too late for younger brother to leave. So older brother is on the team until at least next August, when little brother will be a rising junior and already enrolled for the fall. Even then, short of a major violent crime they'd probably just suspend him rather than official kick him off the team.

codeDawg
03-13-2014, 02:03 PM
Denzel is the type of guy that could cause friction in the locker room and divide a team. Let him stick around.

I am still convinced he and Renardo Sindey are the same people.

Coach34
03-13-2014, 02:06 PM
anything short of him shooting Bjork- I dont see Freezus getting rid of him because of the other Kimchee

RossDawg82
03-13-2014, 02:25 PM
If anyone should be mad about this is Steve Farese and his team of lawyers that are trying to paint these 2 guys in a positive light. I would kick the shit out of him.

mullenite
03-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Interesting the reaction of tsun fans. Less support of him than I would have thought.

I have a couple of bear friends that are very much in favor of him being kicked off the team. They tell me that the 3 things he has been in the spotlight for as of late are just "the tip of the iceberg", as our friend from 247 would say. Been quite a few things covered up. Probably why Bryant isn't getting suspend for a game but DNK is.

Todd4State
03-13-2014, 05:40 PM
I absolutely agree with the people on here saying he won't get kicked off the team. When you pay off players- they in turn own you.

PassInterference
03-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Freeze can make him want to quit. That counts too.

Political Hack
03-13-2014, 07:55 PM
I'd love to be a bug on the wall for that conversation.

HF: "Big Kimchee, we gotta part ways son. God bless you."
Kimchee: "Uh, no. But we're still cool. don't sweat it coach. God got me."
HF: "You're not understanding. you're no longer on the team."
Kimchee: "no, you're not understanding. I'm good. But if you keep pushing, I'll cut you ."
HF: "son, get your stuff And get out."
Kimchee getting on his phone: "lil' brother, how much they juice you again?"
Lil' Kimchee: "not enough, but I love white girls."
Kimchee: "Hugh giving me shit. You ready to call the NCAA?"
lil' Kimchee: "yeah man, I got you."
HF: "wait guys, let's talk about this..."
Kimchee: "thanks for understanding Hugh, and by the way, Lil' Kinchee needs to average five carries per game next year."

EdDawg
03-14-2014, 04:44 AM
Like others have stated, I believed the bears are stuck with both brothers until they either graduate or leave for the draft early (RK). The question I have is what leaders do they have on that team? Bo? Denzel? There are no upperclassmen to keep the younger guys in line so this cycle will continue to repeat itself.