Gen. Grant
03-12-2014, 07:48 PM
#faithbased

TheRef
03-12-2014, 07:50 PM
http://www.worldtvpc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/willsmithredcarpet.jpg

Esmerelda Villalobos
03-12-2014, 07:52 PM
But they dont cuss in their locker room like *cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*.

Win the day

Todd4State
03-12-2014, 07:52 PM
IT's glorious.

cbrunt29
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Masterpiece

RossDawg82
So was there a fight after this or was it just yelling

Coach34
Rebel spin earlier today said Kimchee was in Haiti on a mission trip...

Coach34
03-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Does this guy even make it to McDonalds without starting shit with someone?

Esmerelda Villalobos
03-12-2014, 07:57 PM

Can a week go by without bear headlines? I feel bad for them.

hailmari
03-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Nice kid.

Political Hack
03-12-2014, 07:58 PM
he seems pleasant.

WWJD?

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2014, 07:59 PM
He must have skipped Denzel's Bible study class earlier that afternoon.

elitedawgs
03-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Bo Wallace looking like a wife beating redneck calls other people redneck. Pot. Kettle. Black.

CJDAWG85
03-12-2014, 08:00 PM
You're welcome... And to the douche bag in the other thread... Lay off the juice or go talk to someone because you have way too much hostility behind a keyboard.

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Just don't forget the extra ketchup and hold the pickles.

Leroy Jenkins
03-12-2014, 08:01 PM
I have NEVER seen a group of FB players be less intimidating. Must be why they get into so many fights.

Coach34
03-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Elitedawgs errywhere (and you know who I'm talking to)

GreenheadDawg
03-12-2014, 08:02 PM
PLEASEEEE.... Everyone post this to your twitter account and get this out! Freeze basically just lied through his big ass teeth to everyone. Pretty sure Denzel aint in haiti

AlSwearengen
03-12-2014, 08:02 PM
If I were bo wallace after that egg bowl display, I wouldn't show my face in public. He apparently holds a high ranking position in the douchebag kimdashian army though.

Coach34
03-12-2014, 08:03 PM
I have NEVER seen a group of FB players be less intimidating. Must be why they get into so many fights.

hahahahaaaaa- we were just texting the same damn thing. Wallace was in his rightful place- in the back so he didnt get hurt. If his ass had stepped forward- he may have ended up Wallacing at the beach

gtowndawg
03-12-2014, 08:04 PM
"If I wasn't already being sued for almost killing a student after beating the F**K out of them, I would come over there and beat the F**K out of you!"

Coach34
PLEASEEEE.... Everyone post this to your twitter account and get this out! Freeze basically just lied through his big ass teeth to everyone. Pretty sure Denzel aint in haiti

Shirley Freezus didnt tell everyone Denzel was in Haiti...shirley not?

thunderclap
God got him.

engie
03-12-2014, 08:05 PM
The guy who actually obtained the video said this was directly before the fight...

Betting there's actual fight footage out there somewhere

SignalToNoise
03-12-2014, 08:06 PM
http://ryanesaki.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

JDog13
03-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Bo Wallace looking like a wife beating redneck calls other people redneck. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Gen. Grant
03-12-2014, 08:08 PM

Someone should call him out on twitter and see if he responds. The tele evangelist Freeze has a history of trolls getting under his skin.

RossDawg82
03-12-2014, 08:11 PM
The guy who actually obtained the video said this was directly before the fight...

Betting there's actual fight footage out there somewhere
There has to be footage. I'm surprised the guy who filmed this doesn't have footage

TheRef
03-12-2014, 08:11 PM
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8365278_f260.jpg

PERFECT!

BankerDog
03-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Let's just say Bo and Denzel didn't make an appearance out at Whale's Tail today.

I find it funny how their players act like this after what Freeze preaches. I met several Ohio State, Auburn, and Florida State players yesterday. All of those guys were nice as could be. You had Auburn and Florida State players hanging out. Even our own B-Mac and Jordan Washington were just hanging out and not saying a word. But these guys are just looking for a fight.

BogeyGolfer
03-12-2014, 08:17 PM
DK really needs to learn how to ignore shit... I've seen high school athletes have more poise and self control than this guy... Amazing ...

jbjones
03-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Let's just say Bo and Denzel didn't make an appearance out at Whale's Tail today.

I find it funny how their players act like this after what Freeze preaches. I met several Ohio State, Auburn, and Florida State players yesterday. All of those guys were nice as could be. You had Auburn and Florida State players hanging out. Even our own B-Mac and Jordan Washington were just hanging out and not saying a word. But these guys are just looking for a fight.

I have a theory; There isn't a single adult anywhere in that program, and there isn't any leadership anywhere in that program. Hell, even as a high school player, we were often coached that others would try to do this shit to us in public. Be nice, not an ass. Your time to be an ass is Friday night on the field.

It's ubelieveable that Mississippi's players continue to act this way. I find it somewhat amusing, and again somewhat sad.

engie
03-12-2014, 08:22 PM
He started out so promising too as the unheralded, overlooked, undersized, older brother... The spotlight has ruined that kid...

GrassOfDWS
03-12-2014, 08:26 PM
I don't think this was on the "checklist" for him to get back on the team.

esplanade91
03-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Obviously baited, and only MSU fans bait rival players. Duh.

I just find it hilarious that he has to throw his name out there. If not for that this was just simply be funny and forever just be something to jab at UM fans for in the coming years, but he could seriously lose out on some money JUST because he said his name somewhere in there. Otherwise "that could be anybody!" It'll be shown in court probably, and it could potentially be why he has to pay his $490,000/yr salary to some redneck from the delta for his first couple of years in the league.

Good teaching opportunity for you dads out there.

Bothrops
03-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Question is, would DK challenge anyone that could kick his ass?

BrunswickDawg
03-12-2014, 08:32 PM
I have a theory; There isn't a single adult anywhere in that program, and there isn't any leadership anywhere in that program. Hell, even as a high school player, we were often coached that others would try to do this shit to us in public. Be nice, not an ass. Your time to be an ass is Friday night on the field.

It's ubelieveable that Mississippi's players continue to act this way. I find it somewhat amusing, and again somewhat sad.

No joke! We had some guys on my HS baseball team pull some shit like this one year. Our coach heard about it from a parent and made the whole team run pole-to-poles forever "cause you jackasses should have policed it, stepped up and taken control."

OM has no leaders.

BeastMan
03-12-2014, 08:41 PM
I don't understand why he can't stay relatively low-key for a bit. Stay out of the spotlight etc... He knows what situation he's in and he knows people are going to throw jabs about him b/c they get a reaction.

AlSwearengen
03-12-2014, 08:41 PM
could something like this video be used in the kimdashian lawsuit in any way? Perhaps in an attempt to show violent actions or temper problems?

deltadawg99
03-12-2014, 08:42 PM

Nobody from Pulaski, TN has any room to call another person a redneck.

DawgPoundRock
03-12-2014, 08:43 PM
haha someone should tweet this to freeze

preachermatt83
03-12-2014, 08:45 PM
could something like this video be used in the kimdashian lawsuit in any way? Perhaps in an attempt to show violent actions or temper problems?

character reference evidence

codeDawg
03-12-2014, 08:47 PM
I'm confused. Are Renardo Sidney and Denzel Nkemdiche the same person? I mean, you never see them together. Makes you think.

HereComesTheSpiral
03-12-2014, 08:48 PM
I don't understand why he can't stay relatively low-key for a bit. Stay out of the spotlight etc... He knows what situation he's in and he knows people are going to throw jabs about him b/c they get a reaction.

You know what they say, you can't fix stupid.

BeardoMSU
03-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Funny editing, Coach.

Will there be a video actually showing the fight, or is this all there is? This really isn't anything to cream ourselves over, but it is funny. It's a long time 'til kickoff, and the Kimchee's are making it even long for the OM peeps. #wintheday #outoflove

chainedup_Dawg
03-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Haha nobody that looks like Scott Stapp has the right to call anybody a redneck. Not to mention, Bo is from Pulaski, TN around 35 minutes from where i went to high school. It is extremely small and the kkk was very prominent. He and his family are white trash. Am I the only one that thinks of the preacher in Porky's every time Hugh Freeze comes up? "So saeth the shepherd, so saeth the flock!"

deltadawg99
03-12-2014, 08:54 PM
So did he actually get into a fight or just an argument?

Oxdawg
03-12-2014, 08:56 PM
I live in Oxford and a list of players in Haiti was passed out in our Sunday School to pray for. I can assure you his name isn't on the list.

regdawg18
03-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Who paid for these mission trips. They cost thousands.

BeastMan
03-12-2014, 09:05 PM

Churches

ScottH
03-12-2014, 09:10 PM

Nope. Easiest question ever asked on this site.

thunderclap
03-12-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm sure self control ain't easy for him with his boyfriend Bo egging it all on.

GreenheadDawg
03-12-2014, 09:41 PM
I live in Oxford and a list of players in Haiti was passed out in our Sunday School to pray for. I can assure you his name isn't on the list.

Nice first post troll. Click an ad and go **** yourself

Todd4State
03-12-2014, 09:50 PM

I think churches can get discounted rates. Probably because they are taking large groups of people a lot of times. I know my church will help pay for a mission trip if someone really wants to go on one and can't afford it.

Also- as an aside- I'm all for busting Ole Miss's balls like we are doing here. But I don't want to bring any church into it.

We see how Freeze looks by trying to pass this off as Nkemdiche being on a mission trip. And not to be holier than thou- but I bet God is not real pleased with him using church work as a cover. But that's between the two of them.

BeardoMSU
03-12-2014, 09:51 PM
I guess "churches" are beyond political corruption?

hacker
03-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Nice first post troll. Click an ad and go **** yourself

haha what. the guy posted good info.

GreenheadDawg
03-12-2014, 09:53 PM
haha what. the guy posted good info.

yeh and the easter bunny will be there to see in a couple weeks

Coach34
03-12-2014, 09:57 PM
yeh and the easter bunny will be there to see in a couple weeks

Greenhead chill- the guy just said that Denzel was on the Haiti list...wtf?

Todd4State
03-12-2014, 09:57 PM

No, they're not. But it does appear that some of their players actually did go on a legit Mission Trip. The church didn't do anything wrong in this case- but Freeze certainly did and that should be and has been pointed out.

I just want to make it clear that the church in this case didn't do anything wrong and that Freeze is yet again showing his hypocrisy by using that church to try to pass off that his players are angels. Honestly, if I was the minister of that church I would demand an apology from Freeze.

BeardoMSU
03-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Did Freeze actually say that Denzel, specifically, was on the trip? That would look bad.

BeastMan
03-12-2014, 10:02 PM

Dude. I'm as die-hard MSU as it gets but come on. Mission work is a great thing, regardless off who does it. There is nothing bad about doing good works

BeardoMSU
03-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Dude. I'm as die-hard MSU as it gets but come on. Mission work is a great thing, regardless off who does it. There is nothing bad about doing good works

Did I say it wasn't, homie? I just asked a question, and he answered it.

Political Hack
03-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Denzel wasn't at church. He was at the beach yelling obscenities at someone. Y'all stay on point here...

CadaverDawg
03-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Well done, 34....well done.

That program is a cluster ****. I've never seen a bigger group of ***** football players either. Bo has already been clocked by a frat boy, now Denzel is saying "if I wasn't Denzel, I'd beat the **** out of you"? Haha, that sounds like when a little kid is scared and says, "if I wasn't already in trouble for beating up two other kids, I'd fight you too". The only thing better than that video would be if the "redneck" MSU fan stomped Denzel's ass into the sand and it was on video.

Hope you're proud, Rebel fans! These are YOUR douches. What a damn embarrassment that bowel movement of a program is.

Sacrifice
03-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Seriously, How tall is that little ****? Was he sunk down in the sand? He looked like George Jefferson going off on somebody.

BeardoMSU
Will Ferrel asked Denzel afterwards: "What poem was that from? Was that James Joyce?"

Political Hack
If this really did happen in Haiti, is it an international incident?

hailmari
03-12-2014, 10:10 PM

Andy Kennedy might can answer that.

BeardoMSU
03-12-2014, 10:12 PM

Well played sir.

dogshiek
03-12-2014, 10:15 PM
I can't get over him talking about himself in third person. What arrogance!

BeardoMSU
03-12-2014, 10:17 PM
I can't get over him talking about himself in third person. What arrogance!

Agreed; unless your name is Jack, and you're talking about Jack's "complete lack of surprise", you're a douche bag.

http://i.imgur.com/yVLyG.gif

BeastMan
03-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Did I say it wasn't, homie? I just asked a question, and he answered it.

Cool

Vandownbytheriver
03-12-2014, 10:23 PM
It's been established here that if you live in Oxford there is no way you can actually be a State fan. Even if you're a longtime fan that everyone knows, you sure as **** can't be a State fan.

I honestly don't think some of y'all realize how many State fans live here. It's not a huge number, but there are several. Off the top of my head I know of at least 50. In a small town like Oxford, that is a pretty decent amount.

War Machine Dawg
03-12-2014, 10:26 PM
It's been established here that if you live in Oxford there is no way you can actually be a State fan. Even if you're a longtime fan that everyone knows, you sure as **** can't be a State fan.

I honestly don't think some of y'all realize how many State fans live here. It's not a huge number, but there are several. Off the top of my head I know of at least 50. In a small town like Oxford, that is a pretty decent amount.

When you're first post as a "Dawg from Oxford" is defending a BearShark caught on video shouting obscenities at a State fan while said BearShark is supposedly on a mission trip to Haiti, then that should be a gigantic red ****ing flag that the poster is a BearShark troll. Or is that too logical for ya?

Coach34
03-12-2014, 10:27 PM
When you're first post as a "Dawg from Oxford" is defending a BearShark caught on video shouting obscenities at a State fan while said BearShark is supposedly on a mission trip to Haiti, then that should be a gigantic red ****ing flag that the poster is a BearShark troll. Or is that too logical for ya?

What am I missing? The poster said his name wasnt on the list for the mission trip? As in Kimchee wasnt doing shit on a mission trip....wtf guys?

BeardoMSU
03-12-2014, 10:28 PM
He said that the list DID NOT have Denzel's name on it. How is that defending him?

Political Hack
03-12-2014, 10:31 PM
the guy's an OM fan. Not sure he's even trying to hide it outside of his username.

Vandownbytheriver
03-12-2014, 10:31 PM

You are aware that this type of thing is a common thing in churches right? I go to St Peter's here and anytime there is a mission trip they are aware of they are included in the prayers for the people. It's not always a grand conspiracy to discredit this temple of truth and unapproachable dignity. I've seen lists when O was here that had the players and coaches listed. What the **** would I know though. Or is that to logical for ya?

Political Hack
03-12-2014, 10:33 PM

that's harsh. I know he's caused a lot of problems, but y'all should still pray for him.

CadaverDawg
03-12-2014, 10:35 PM

http://f2.thejournal.ie/media/2014/02/joey-confused-o.gif

It appears that some of our regulars are having reading comprehension issues tonight. The dude was NOT taking up for Denzel...he was saying that Denzel was NOT in Haiti. Some of these posts are making me want to bang my head into a wall.

War Machine Dawg
03-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Ok, let me say it this way......Freeze says Denzel is on a mission trip......Video surfaces of Denzel NOT on said mission trip harassing an MSU student.....poster named "OxDawg" says Denzel isn't on a list of players passed out at his church supposedly on the mission trip.......OxDawg's statement directly contradicts Freeze's claim. Furthermore, there's no church named by OxDawg and we're supposed to just take his word for it. To me, that smells like a troll.

Political Hack
03-12-2014, 10:44 PM
http://f2.thejournal.ie/media/2014/02/joey-confused-o.gif

It appears that some of our regulars are having reading comprehension issues tonight. The dude was NOT taking up for Denzel...he was saying that Denzel was NOT in Haiti. Some of these posts are making me want to bang my head into a wall.

after people in the thread were saying that Denzel was reported to be in Haiti by OM people, possibly including Freeze, a poster came to the rescue to clarify that's not the case and he wasn't reported as being in Haiti.

War Machine Dawg
03-12-2014, 10:45 PM
after people in the thread were saying that Denzel was reported to be in Haiti by OM people, possibly including Freeze, a poster came to the rescue to clarify that's not the case and he wasn't reported as being in Haiti.

You may have said it better than I did. Either way, someone is full of shit.

GreenheadDawg
03-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Nobody is condemning the church or calling them liars. And great for the guys that actually did go. That's noble. The problem is freeze made sure everyone knew that Bryant and Denzel would be doing mission work on spring break. That's the problem is his flat out lie. I don't think Denzel's actions qualify as mission work.

Political Hack
03-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Nobody is condemning the church or calling them liars. And great for the guys that actually did go. That's noble. The problem is freeze made sure everyone knew that Bryant and Denzel would be doing mission work on spring break. That's the problem is his flat out lie. I don't think Denzel's actions qualify as mission work.

can someone please find the quotes for this? I want to see it... if he said that, it's a big, big issue.

Coach34
03-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Ok, let me say it this way......Freeze says Denzel is on a mission trip......Video surfaces of Denzel NOT on said mission trip harassing an MSU student.....poster named "OxDawg" says Denzel isn't on a list of players passed out at his church supposedly on the mission trip.......OxDawg's statement directly contradicts Freeze's claim. Furthermore, there's no church named by OxDawg and we're supposed to just take his word for it. To me, that smells like a troll.

I read it as Oxdawg saying Freezus is a lying sack of shit....

Political Hack
03-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Freeze said the mission stuff about Bryant, not Kimchee.

whosyourdawgy
03-12-2014, 11:22 PM
And it appears Denzel is still partying hard on spring break. Are they standing up or laying down? It doesn't look like little Nkemdeche could stand up on his own

https://twitter.com/taylorpendleton/status/443962854870626304/photo/1

DawgPoundRock
03-12-2014, 11:32 PM
UM Tequila Girl™ ‏@UM_TequilaGirl Mar 11

Couldn't help but to laugh at those poor State boys who tried calling out @denzelnkemdiche && @bowallace14 #FailState #HottyToddy #SB2K14

TheRef
03-12-2014, 11:34 PM
UM Tequila Girl™ ‏@UM_TequilaGirl Mar 11

Couldn't help but to laugh at those poor State boys who tried calling out @denzelnkemdiche && @bowallace14 #FailState #HottyToddy #SB2K14

That's one heck of a Twitter handle.

War Machine Dawg
03-13-2014, 12:15 AM
That's one heck of a Twitter handle.

The real question is if she's friends with the Vodka Water girl. #DrankinProblems

LeakyD
03-13-2014, 07:21 AM
Just look at Bo Dirt standing back there. Nice physique. It's good to know Dak doesn't take part in such shenanigans. I can't even picture Dak in that situation.

Crystal Balls
03-13-2014, 07:21 AM
And it appears Denzel is still partying hard on spring break. Are they standing up or laying down? It doesn't look like little Nkemdeche could stand up on his own

https://twitter.com/taylorpendleton/status/443962854870626304/photo/1

Looks like the pic was removed.

Coach34
03-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Captain Bubble Screen
Bo Dirt

bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Saltydog
03-13-2014, 07:50 AM
"Turn the other cheek"...........

Political Hack
03-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Bo Dirt is gonna stick.

Esmerelda Villalobos
03-13-2014, 08:28 AM
http://youtu.be/DXS7gQSdxSY

Serious question. Is there a weight room in oxford? If so, it appears to be optional.

SignalToNoise
03-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Bo Dirt is gonna stick.

That is restaurant quality. One of you photoshop wizards needs to put Bo's face on the Joe Dirt movie poster.

FISHDAWG
03-13-2014, 08:46 AM
IT's glorious.

"IT's" finally here

FISHDAWG
03-13-2014, 08:54 AM

maybe a better question is - will this guy kill someone in anger somewhere down the road of life

Covercorner2
03-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Just to clear the air, it looks as if Freeze never said that Denzel specifically was going to Haiti. It does look as if he DID say Bryant was, however. I guess you could infer that he said Denzel was going, but he never actually said it. I am not a troll, just got at looking things up on the internet. Its not that hard. Here is the transcript from the opening of spring practice press conference:

On injuries and other issues ...

"Unfortunately, our injury list hasn't gotten much smaller since the season. Woody Hamilton, two days ago, broke his foot. He's going to be out for the entire spring. That hurts our depth in defensive line. He certainly was a guy that we'll be depending on. We've got to get that fixed. He'll have surgery next week. It'll be about a 10-week recovery deal for him. Derrick Jones has a hip flexor. He's day-to-day. I expect him probably to miss this week and then be ready to go after spring break. C.J. Johnson is the same thing. He has a little hamstring sprain. We're really going to be protective of him this spring. Senquez Golson, the same thing, we expect him to return after spring break, as well as Cody Core and Vince Sanders. All of those guys have small issues. It's not anything significant that will keep them out. They may return Friday, maybe tomorrow for one or two of them. I really expect them to return after spring break. Christian Morris tore his Achilles in winter workouts. He will be out for spring. He's three weeks out now for surgery. It will be about a six to seven month recovery for him. Austin Golson had shoulder surgery. He'll be limited this week. He should be full go after spring break. Aaron Morris' surgery is 23 weeks out. We're going to hold him out this spring to hopefully get him in his best shape he can be in coming into the fall. That's where we are injury-wise right now. The issues off the field: Bobby Hill is no longer on our football team. I can confirm that he's no longer a student here. That whole matter was handled through Student Affairs. All I can tell you is he's not on our team anymore. I wish him the best wherever he decides to go. Serderius Bryant will be with us this spring in practice, but has a list to do to regain his good standing with this football team. He's very aware of exactly what he has to do. He's giving up his spring break to go do some mission work. That's part of it. He's got some community service. He's got some counseling. He has a lot of things he has to do to be in good standing before the first ball game. It could involve some being suspended, also, depending on how the rest of his stuff goes. Denzel (Nkemdiche) will not be with us this spring. He is still suspended from the team. He, like Serderius, has list. His list is a little longer to regain good standing with us. He will be suspended at least for the first game next year. I'm hoping he can really learn from the mistakes that have been made and get back to being who he can be. He's a good kid. It's never fun when your kids make mistakes. Unfortunately, the kids who are doing most of the things right don't get the coverage they do. I wish they never messed up. That's part of the culture we live it. It's our job as coaches to help them navigate life. When they make those decisions, we of course feel like we've failed with them in some way. I take it very personal. We'll hold their feet to the fire. We're not afraid to make a tough decision. No one is more important than this team. The team comes first. We have a lot of kids doing it right that never show up on lists. I'm really excited about it. We have a large group going to next week and giving up their spring break. They're going to go to Haiti to help people who are much worse off than we are. Things like that going on, we're really proud of. I'm really proud of the job that our academic staff is doing and that our kids are doing. That's where those kids stand. The Channing Ward deal, we're still gathering facts. There's a lot more to that story. I would hope that he would be cleared from anything that has come out previously. We're still going down the road with that. We don't have all of the facts on that."

jumbo
03-13-2014, 09:05 AM
apologies if I missed it, but what is the Channing Ward deal?

slickdawg
03-13-2014, 09:09 AM

DUI conviction

jumbo
03-13-2014, 09:10 AM
DUI conviction

thanks, I remember that now

Political Hack
03-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Just to clear the air, it looks as if Freeze never said that Denzel specifically was going to Haiti. It does look as if he DID say Bryant was, however. I guess you could infer that he said Denzel was going, but he never actually said it. I am not a troll, just got at looking things up on the internet. Its not that hard. Here is the transcript from the opening of spring practice press conference:

"Unfortunately, our injury list hasn't gotten much smaller since the season. Woody Hamilton, two days ago, broke his foot. He's going to be out for the entire spring. That hurts our depth in defensive line. He certainly was a guy that we'll be depending on. We've got to get that fixed. He'll have surgery next week. It'll be about a 10-week recovery deal for him. Derrick Jones has a hip flexor. He's day-to-day. I expect him probably to miss this week and then be ready to go after spring break. C.J. Johnson is the same thing. He has a little hamstring sprain. We're really going to be protective of him this spring. Senquez Golson, the same thing, we expect him to return after spring break, as well as Cody Core and Vince Sanders. All of those guys have small issues. It's not anything significant that will keep them out. They may return Friday, maybe tomorrow for one or two of them. I really expect them to return after spring break. Christian Morris tore his Achilles in winter workouts. He will be out for spring. He's three weeks out now for surgery. It will be about a six to seven month recovery for him. Austin Golson had shoulder surgery. He'll be limited this week. He should be full go after spring break. Aaron Morris' surgery is 23 weeks out. We're going to hold him out this spring to hopefully get him in his best shape he can be in coming into the fall. That's where we are injury-wise right now. The issues off the field: Bobby Hill is no longer on our football team. I can confirm that he's no longer a student here. That whole matter was handled through Student Affairs. All I can tell you is he's not on our team anymore. I wish him the best wherever he decides to go. Serderius Bryant will be with us this spring in practice, but has a list to do to regain his good standing with this football team. He's very aware of exactly what he has to do. He's giving up his spring break to go do some mission work. That's part of it. He's got some community service. He's got some counseling. He has a lot of things he has to do to be in good standing before the first ball game. It could involve some being suspended, also, depending on how the rest of his stuff goes. Denzel (Nkemdiche) will not be with us this spring. He is still suspended from the team. He, like Serderius, has list. His list is a little longer to regain good standing with us. He will be suspended at least for the first game next year. I'm hoping he can really learn from the mistakes that have been made and get back to being who he can be. He's a good kid. It's never fun when your kids make mistakes. Unfortunately, the kids who are doing most of the things right don't get the coverage they do. I wish they never messed up. That's part of the culture we live it. It's our job as coaches to help them navigate life. When they make those decisions, we of course feel like we've failed with them in some way. I take it very personal. We'll hold their feet to the fire. We're not afraid to make a tough decision. No one is more important than this team. The team comes first. We have a lot of kids doing it right that never show up on lists. I'm really excited about it. We have a large group going to next week and giving up their spring break. They're going to go to Haiti to help people who are much worse off than we are. Things like that going on, we're really proud of. I'm really proud of the job that our academic staff is doing and that our kids are doing. That's where those kids stand. The Channing Ward deal, we're still gathering facts. There's a lot more to that story. I would hope that he would be cleared from anything that has come out previously. We're still going down the road with that. We don't have all of the facts on that."

thanks for covering that.***

PassInterference
03-13-2014, 09:16 AM

Me too.

Thanks, Slick.

Honestly, its getting hard to keep up with all the shenanigans going on up there.

Freezus looks quick to clear Ward on that DUI. DUI is supposed to be an open & shut thing. The only getting out of that is finding some loophole or technicality. I suppose if Freeze has no problem with driving under the influence as long as all the right loopholes are there to avoid a conviction.

codeDawg
03-13-2014, 09:19 AM
"When they make those decisions, we of course feel like we've failed with them in some way. I take it very personal. We'll hold their feet to the fire. We're not afraid to make a tough decision."

I hope they make DK team captain, but we'll see of Freeze is a man of words or actions.

codeDawg
03-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Me too.

Thanks, Slick.

Honestly, its getting hard to keep up with all the shenanigans going on up there.

Freezus looks quick to clear Ward on that DUI. DUI is supposed to be an open & shut thing. The only getting out of that is finding some loophole or technicality. I suppose if Freeze has no problem with driving under the influence as long as all the right loopholes are there to avoid a conviction.

Supposedly it wasn't alcohol, so that it makes it a little trickier.

RougeDawg
03-13-2014, 09:39 AM

Well when your slogan is win the day, and you can't beat anyone on the actual field you look for other ways of attempting to win.

mjh94
03-13-2014, 09:42 AM
coming to a theater near you

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s569/creativomjh/BOWALLACE_DIRT_zps9eb1a800.jpg

Political Hack
03-13-2014, 09:47 AM

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s569/creativomjh/BOWALLACE_DIRT_zps9eb1a800.jpg

priceless.

AlSwearengen
03-13-2014, 09:49 AM
what did serdarious bryant do? Didn't he take most of Denzel's playing time?

RougeDawg
03-13-2014, 09:54 AM

Grear work...

PassInterference
03-13-2014, 09:55 AM
Elitedawgs Remembers...

deltadawg99
03-13-2014, 10:01 AM
I asked earlier in the thread, but was their actually a fight or just an argument?

I had an OM buddy that tried to defend DN, by staying that MSU fans were trying to piss him off and talking shit. There is no doubt that was the case, but athletes DN has to be smarter than get into a yelling match with some rival fans on spring break.

CottonDog
03-13-2014, 10:03 AM
That's these kids problem. Nothing is ever there fault. It's always something somebody else did.

mullenite
03-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Was this video taken with a flip phone? Good grief the quality sucks! Hard to see but you can definitely tell that's him. Why would he say "if I wasn't Denzel"? The guys making fun of him obviously knew who he was.

scottycameron
03-13-2014, 10:10 AM

Couple of things from this: Why would kimdeechee go to Haiti? He's from Africa (hence the funny name). The other thug, bryant is going. Also, from that report they have a lot of hambone problems, one guy has a boston butt pull, Hamilton has a broken pigsfoot, and the Morris kid has a torn hamhock. Lot of injuries for spring practice.

SignalToNoise
03-13-2014, 10:11 AM
The movie poster is top shelf. Excellent work.

MadDawg
03-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Haiti has some nice beaches. ***

CadaverDawg
03-13-2014, 10:29 AM

http://i.imgur.com/bkwKq.gif

BossDawg
03-13-2014, 10:30 AM
+1. The dog should be a little black bear cub though.

CadaverDawg
03-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Elitedawgs Remembers...

I've been pushing for an "EliteDawgs Remembers" forum, but I'm having trouble getting feedback from my fellow mods.

[Looks at Mod Squad]

dogshiek
03-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Freeze actually said that the bad behavior is part of the culture. Isn't that an admission of the lack of institutional control??

blacklistedbully
03-13-2014, 10:51 AM
Some published Denzel quotes:

“Woke up this morning, thanking The Lord, for giving me plenty reasons to smile ”

“Without the Lord all of the is impossible..But with him in my corner, I tend to smile a lot daily  have a great day! Be productive.”

“Graceebalsamo Church was fulfilling this morning”

“Thank God for breath this morning ”
“This kid is 21 today! To God be the Glory!”

“The Lord is my Savior”

then there's these, "off the record":

"you a piece-of-shit, sucky-ass, mother-****in' ass nigga! Shut the **** up! You ain't shit! You ain't shit! If I wasn't Denzel, I would beat the **** outta you!

#controlthemessage
#perceptionoverreality

War Machine Dawg
03-13-2014, 11:03 AM

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae73/MSUDawgBurke/JokerSlowClap_zps7a9617b1.gif (http://s959.photobucket.com/user/MSUDawgBurke/media/JokerSlowClap_zps7a9617b1.gif.html)

regdawg18
03-13-2014, 11:12 AM
If the church paid for a trip to Haiti for a group of football players, I think an argument could be made that that is an impermissible benefit. Now if the church pays the cost for other groups of students to go as well then maybe there is nothing to it. Especially if they always cover the cost of mission trips for other student groups on a rotating basis. Mission trips are not free. These players going on this trip provides a great deal of publicity to this religious organization, specifically their college age program.

Now do I think the NCAA should discourage mission trips? No. But that doesn't change the fact that an organization paid for football players to take a trip and this organization just so happened to benefit from the arrangement by way of receiving publicity, potential increased membership in said organization, and possibly increased monetary donations to said entity simply because Ole Miss football players are now publicly associated with the entity.

elitedawgs
03-13-2014, 11:52 AM
I've been pushing for an "EliteDawgs Remembers" forum, but I'm having trouble getting feedback from my fellow mods.

[Looks at Mod Squad]

http://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?15-Elite-Posts - just for you

elitedawgs
03-19-2014, 03:51 PM
Bump - look what is back.

Jack Lambert
03-20-2014, 07:50 AM
So was there a fight after this or was it just yelling

Considering there was no possibility of a blind side I doubt it.