PDA

View Full Version : Once Again

bully99
03-11-2014, 06:16 PM
And again the ole miss baseball game is on their statewide network radio broadcast and the State game is local broadcast only. Can we get an athletic director who puts Mississippi State first.

Goat Holder
03-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Realistically, what is the reason for this? And none of this "FIRE STRICKLIN" nonsense. I'm talking, what is FOR REAL the reason? Simply to sell HailState.com? Possibly they felt that the radio was biased against them, so they started their own? But it would seem you'd want the game on free radio. Still, I'd like to see the facts before I go around calling for folks head, unlike you.

mparkerfd20
03-11-2014, 06:27 PM
I disagree. I don't care the reason, it's plum embarrassing and Stricklin should be accountable!

preachermatt83
03-11-2014, 06:41 PM
who knows? There is no transparency since stick took over. He is an awesome marketing guy but an awful AD.

War Machine Dawg
03-11-2014, 06:59 PM
We used to have easily the best baseball radio network in the nation. Now, we're second fiddle in our own damn state. I've suspected for a while now that it's all about Hail State TV money, but the decline began years ago. We've lost critical stations and haven't replaced them. Heads should roll, but I'm just not sure who's head it should be. Although Little LT is the obvious answer, as ultimately the buck has to stop with the AD.