Audio only

I saw tweets that it would be audio And video. Damn

CadaverDawg
05-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Audio only

I just checked, Flab. It's audio AND video on HailState TV. You're in luck

FlabLoser
05-05-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm only seeing an audio link. Maybe the video link will show up at game time.

CadaverDawg
05-05-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm only seeing an audio link. Maybe the video link will show up at game time.

Yep, mine just showed up. We're good to go

Quaoarsking
05-05-2013, 01:34 PM
ESPN - check
Fox Sports Network - check
NBC Sports Network - check
CBS Sports Network - "You are not subscribed to this channel"

U-Verse should have an option to get all of the sports channels, but only about 40 other channels. I'm not shelling out for the 450-channel package to get a couple of college baseball games a year...

woozman
05-05-2013, 01:49 PM
ESPN - check
Fox Sports Network - check
NBC Sports Network - check
CBS Sports Network - "You are not subscribed to this channel"

I'm getting it on DirecTV 613 and I don't subscribe to any sports packs or anything. Lucky

FlabLoser
05-05-2013, 02:00 PM
U-Verse should have an option to get all of the sports channels, but only about 40 other channels. I'm not shelling out for the 450-channel package to get a couple of college baseball games a year...

+1

Fingers crossed for ESPNSEC.

I think I get the BTN. Not sure I don't want to check.

woozman
05-05-2013, 02:27 PM
How do you guys like U-Verse? I have thought about switching, but have always been hesitant because I have had DirecTV for more than a decade and have never had complaints. I know 5 people that have U-Verse. 1 of them loves it, 1 is indifferent, and the other 3 are always complaining about it...

FlabLoser
05-05-2013, 02:37 PM
I like mine a lot. Only complaint is they make it hard to avoid standard def channels. You have to individually hide all 500 of them in the guide setup.

One more thing that is silly... Say you search for a HBO series to record and it finds that show on a certain channel. It will only record that series from the channel that turned up in the search. There are half a dozen HBO channels, but it's only going to record from the channel that came up in the search.

I know people that hate it because they have signal problems. I guess I have good signal.

Vandownbytheriver
05-05-2013, 03:05 PM
I just made the switch. Got like a week til it's hooked up though. Right now you can get their highest speed internet, 300+ channels and phone service for $120 a month guaranteed for two years. Also get the choice between a free Nexus 7, Kindle HD Fire, or Xbox 360 with 3 months of Xbox live. Dish keeps taking away channels and to make it up they tried to give me Encore for free for 3 months. The package I have Encore is included in the monthly price and I told them as much. After the 3 months was over they started charging me for Encore as an add on. Can't get them to take it off my bill now.

Quaoarsking
05-05-2013, 03:16 PM
How do you guys like U-Verse? I have thought about switching, but have always been hesitant because I have had DirecTV for more than a decade and have never had complaints. I know 5 people that have U-Verse. 1 of them loves it, 1 is indifferent, and the other 3 are always complaining about it...

I haven't had any problems yet, other than not being able to watch the game today.