PDA

View Full Version : Is CT just an automatic popup when he bats with runners in scoring position?...

maroonmania
03-08-2014, 05:52 PM
so predictable. Cohen, please play Armstrong.

preachermatt83
03-08-2014, 08:33 PM
put CT in the bullpen and let him focus on pitching and put derrick in CF

RougeDawg
03-08-2014, 09:40 PM
so predictable. Cohen, please play Armstrong.

Yes. He swings around his body. Pop ups and roll over ground balls happen a lot with those types of swings. I can't understand how he's played so much the last two years. Pitchers have figured him out and know hot to pitch a guy who swings like that.

Goat Holder
03-08-2014, 09:43 PM
CT starts every game he is able to in CF. May as well drop it. He's a vital part of our team.

If you want Armstrong to play, he's going to have to beat out Vickerson or Henderson. I don't think either are happening. Best hope for Armstrong is at DH.

msstate7
03-08-2014, 10:01 PM
CT starts every game he is able to in CF. May as well drop it. He's a vital part of our team.

If you want Armstrong to play, he's going to have to beat out Vickerson or Henderson. I don't think either are happening. Best hope for Armstrong is at DH.

I think we're a better team with Derek playing over ct. We had seemingly righted the ship last week without ct and since ct returned we've been terrible. I know it's not all ct's fault. If we're stuck with a singles hitter at least let the better base stealer play

Goat Holder
03-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Hmmm, bench a 4 year starter who was a HUGE part of reigniting our baseball program and one of the best centerfielders we've had in years.

THAT is the MSU fanbase for you.

msstate7
03-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Hmmm, bench a 4 year starter who was a HUGE part of reigniting our baseball program and one of the best centerfielders we've had in years.

Ct was a huge part? Lol. He didn't play really 2 years ago. Last year we won in spite of ct's popups and k's.

Goat Holder
03-08-2014, 10:19 PM
You're a damned idiot if you believe that. Nothing more to say.

msstate7
03-08-2014, 10:21 PM

And I don't care how many years someone plays for us. I want the player that gives us the best chance at winning. Loyalties can get you beat. I was in favor of dak over TR even if an injury hadnt solved it.