PDA

View Full Version : Can we not even find

TheDogFather
03-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Some poor shmucks to sit in the court side seats? Wonder if they even sold this year.

DanDority
03-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Some poor shmucks to sit in the court side seats? Wonder if they even sold this year.

This falls on Loafers. If you have a ticket you can only sit where your section is. The event staff will not let anyone move to a better seat.

TheDogFather
03-08-2014, 06:06 PM
This falls on Loafers. If you have a ticket you can only sit where your section is. The event staff will not let anyone move to a better seat.

Not true. We sit on row six. After the game starts, admin comes and gets people to sit in the open spots. Sometime Strick would do it himself.

shannondawg
03-08-2014, 06:12 PM
They have been stopping my buddy from coming down and sitting in my vacant seat. They make you show a ticket stub. Maybe after game gets underway, they let em come down...

See I had a smuck come down but they wouldn't let him.

MarketingBully01
03-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Not true. We sit on row six. After the game starts, admin comes and gets people to sit in the open spots. Sometime Strick would do it himself.

Two more years of this and Strick loafers may be the only one in the Hump to watch.

shannondawg
03-08-2014, 06:25 PM
I had 8 floor, cut it to two, and none of the 6 sold. Cutting the two next season. Bad enough watching on tv, least I can take a nap, or switch channels.

Political Hack
03-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Two more years of this and Strick loafers may be the only one in the Hump to watch.

two more years of this and he won't have a seat on campus.