PDA

View Full Version : There is no excuse for not winning today and tomorrow.

preachermatt83
03-08-2014, 02:29 PM
here is why.. Both UCSB and Zona have used there best pitchers and we have fitts and Ross for today's game which is a win. Those two together are just not hardly gonna lose. We just have to get some of our sissy hitters to swing the bat. Tomorrow I think Hudson will come out slinging and after Lingo only threw like 10 pitches yesterday he will be available tomorrow too ,

DapperDawg
03-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Do you remember why Lindgren only threw 10 pitches? I'd rather he sit this one out.

Intramural All-American
03-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Do you remember why Lindgren only threw 10 pitches? I'd rather he sit this one out.

Dude had his first bad outing of the year. Are you seriously gonna write him off now? He has been flat out dominate in his other appearances.

However, preachermatt expecting Hudson to come in and dominate is a little naive also. We obviously are not much better than either of these two teams, if at all, so to just expect two wins might be a little much. Both games will be tough.

Harrydawg
03-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Preacher, don't set yourself up for disappointment....this team is beatable by a lot of #2 and 3's right now

slickdawg
03-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Pitching? When you're hitting .341 as a team, pitching isn't gonna matter too much. In fact, UCSB is already up 2-1 after 1.