PDA

View Full Version : Dudy Noble Field

bully99
03-08-2014, 08:52 AM
I've watched several games on the tv/internet from Dudy Noble and last night I watched a bit of the ole miss game on espn 3. Whoever decided to put that Farm Bureau Insurance sign behind home plate at Dudy should be fired. That's gotta be the tackiest and horrendously bad looking crap I've seen. The bears have a huge ole miss sign in script lettering , so whenever you're watching their game, you know where the game is . Looks like we are a damn insurance company university.

I don't care how much money they are getting for that sign, it just looks so damn stupid, because that is about the only thing you see when watching on tv. Some of the crap Scott Stricklin does just amazes me. Never thought anybody could be worse than Templeton, but Stricklin is getting there. Take the sign down.

Drugdog
03-08-2014, 09:29 AM
+++++10000000 on the signage. It is Dudy Noble Field, NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT Farm Bureau field.

berr6728
03-08-2014, 10:55 AM
When signs were put up in outfield I predicted we would have our DNS full of signage in near future. Our so called AD is not a CEO as a Ad should be, but only a fundraiser. That is all he has ever did in athletic departments. He is only our AD because of who his father-in- law is. We at Mississippi State deserve much better AD than we have. I did not support him from the beginning and support him less now. Until we decide to run with the big boys in SEC we will never be better than middle of the pack in all sports with Strickland as AD. This is my 2 cents worth and with $2 you can go to Starkville Caf? and get a cup of coffee. Now everyone can beat up on me for my statement.

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 12 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net
1-225-205-1499

starkvegasdawg
03-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Reminds me of that scene in Major League when Bob Ueker announces anybody looking for a good proctologist should check out the right field wall.

maroonmania
03-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Between Dudy Noble and the MooTube we have become advertisement central.

dickiedawg
03-08-2014, 11:34 AM
They definitely should swap the fb logo and the ms logo.

bobcat91
03-08-2014, 12:04 PM
I was in support of Scott getting the job. I was wrong. He is a number two guys who is failing miserably at being AD. All he is is a fundraiser and he can't even do that well enough to have two projects going st one time. A few years back I had a problem. I contacted AD Byrne andhe told me how it would be handled and by whom. The issue was promptly taken care of and then a couple of days later he contacted me to ensure it was done to my satisfaction. I contacted Scott twice about a problem and two years later I still haven't heard from him. He is in way over his head and I cringe at the thought of him making another hire. Someone told me that he would be LT with a personality. I see what they mean.

Vandownbytheriver
03-08-2014, 12:14 PM
I was in support of Scott getting the job. I was wrong. He is a number two guys who is failing miserably at being AD. All he is is a fundraiser and he can't even do that well enough to have two projects going st one time. A few years back I had a problem. I contacted AD Byrne andhe told me how it would be handled and by whom. The issue was promptly taken care of and then a couple of days later he contacted me to ensure it was done to my satisfaction. I contacted Scott twice about a problem and two years later I still haven't heard from him. He is in way over his head and I cringe at the thought of him making another hire. Someone told me that he would be LT with a personality. I see what they mean.

I posted something very similar to this and was accused of having an agenda. Not everything is some grand conspiracy theory by people to bring down the man. Sometimes the person isn't good at their good. Scott isn't good at his job.

bully99
03-08-2014, 12:53 PM
If you've watched a State game on Tv, that Farm Insurance sign was put up exactly where it is for maximum exposure on Tv. It's not a coincidence where that sign is placed .It just sticks out like an ugly sore thumb. That should be the interlocking MS or Mississippi State written out.

Steakonastick
03-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Just wish they would swap the locking logo on the other end with the farm burea.

Drugdog
03-09-2014, 10:41 AM
When signs were put up in outfield I predicted we would have our DNS full of signage in near future. Our so called AD is not a CEO as a Ad should be, but only a fundraiser. That is all he has ever did in athletic departments. He is only our AD because of who his father-in- law is. We at Mississippi State deserve much better AD than we have. I did not support him from the beginning and support him less now. Until we decide to run with the big boys in SEC we will never be better than middle of the pack in all sports with Strickland as AD. This is my 2 cents worth and with $2 you can go to Starkville Caf? and get a cup of coffee. Now everyone can beat up on me for my statement.

Darryl Berryhill
Class of 1963/65
Box 12 DNF/PDS
berr6728@bellsouth.net
1-225-205-1499

^^^^^^^^^Great Points^^^^^^^^^^. Well done Mr. Berryhill. I met you at the MSU vs Mich State game on Friday night.

bully99
03-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Watching a bunch of games on Espn 3 today, and not a one has a big ugly advertisement behind home plate. Wonder what our advertising executive athletic director will come up with next.

onetl
03-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Kind of think the blame goes to Greg as he hired Learfield they handle advertising!

GrooGruxDawg
03-09-2014, 03:44 PM
While I agree the State Farm sign is tacky, we still are not as bad as Alex Box. Their entire outfield wall is covered with advertisements.