PDA

View Full Version : cocks suspend coach

bully99
03-06-2014, 04:39 PM
For Saturday game against state. Head Coach Martin for verbal abuse of a player. Didn't see that one coming

thf24
03-06-2014, 04:44 PM
We really have no excuse to lose this game. I'm in the "pro-patience" crowd, but if Ray can't get our guys up for this last, very winnable game, I'll be very disappointed.

RougeDawg
03-06-2014, 06:06 PM
We really have no excuse to lose this game. I'm in the "pro-patience" crowd, but if Ray can't get our guys up for this last, very winnable game, I'll be very disappointed.

We've had no business losing a handful of other games in SEC play, but were blown out in most of them. Our great X's and O's coach can't even teach his players how to pass the ball properly and not dribble out if control unnecessarily. Hey, but we hustle though... Well we used to in December.

chef dixon
03-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Martin is the biggest clown. So glad we at least don't have that joke as our coach.

Dawg61
03-06-2014, 07:36 PM
For Saturday game against state. Head Coach Martin for verbal abuse of a player. Didn't see that one coming

Been a long time coming for that psycho. He starred down the player and then got right in his face and screamed "answer the ****ing question". Martin needs to find a new line of work. He crosses the line every single day he coaches I imagine.