PDA

View Full Version : 12 Game Losing Streak

JOHNHEVESYMADE
03-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Just want to keep the thread updated. Sounds like we really hustled in Athens. I sure am glad We are paying Ray 1 million a year! All signs point to him being the next coach K****

601Dawg
03-05-2014, 11:24 PM
He needs at least four...... I mean 5 years

Lol

That shit tonight was terrible 0-15 from three

Dawg61
03-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Just want to keep the thread updated. Sounds like we really hustled in Athens. I sure am glad We are paying Ray 1 million a year! All signs point to him being the next coach K****

Don't worry we have top 5 MS recruits on the way.

shannondawg
03-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Man I never knew playing hard was so entertaining. F**k winning, just give me more playing hard.

Hey! 34 you making a convert out me, add me to your list of followers.....

Ole Miss must not have played as hard as we did, they got beat by 30., us only 20.

dickiedawg
03-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Everyone knows to land top talent you have to have their ear from at least 8th grade. Ray has to have three more years for his first real recruiting class to graduate, and at least a couple more to see how they do.**

Really, it's fun to joke around but Ray will be here next year and he should be. If he turns out a similar turd sandwich next year, though, there will be no excuses. That doesn't mean he won't be back for year 4 regardless, though.

BeardoMSU
03-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Everyone knows to land top talent you have to have their ear from at least 8th grade.

Is that how Bruce Pearl pulled a coup de gras and snatched Scotty Hopson out from under us?

RougeDawg
03-06-2014, 03:09 PM
Is that how Bruce Pearl pulled a coup de gras and snatched Scotty Hopson out from under us?

Probably just one of those "cookouts" at Pearl's house was all it took.**

HoopsDawg
03-06-2014, 03:16 PM

we just need more depth. if the game was only a half, we would have more SEC wins.

tcdog70
03-06-2014, 10:02 PM
It is really hard to win when your whole team manages a whopping 4 assists for the game. The genius of Rick Ray , Coached our Boys into 4 ****ing assist for the whole game. 0 for 15 from the 3 point line and a total of 45 points, all the while our defense continues to be the worst in the SEC. But there is a thread that ask are we an improved team this year. What a ****ing joke.

I seen it dawg
03-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Y'all are this pissed now I can't wait to see you in 2 yrs.

C222
03-06-2014, 10:31 PM
It is really hard to win when your whole team manages a whopping 4 assists for the game. The genius of Rick Ray , Coached our Boys into 4 ****ing assist for the whole game. 0 for 15 from the 3 point line and a total of 45 points, all the while our defense continues to be the worst in the SEC. But there is a thread that ask are we an improved team this year. What a ****ing joke.

If only we had Kenny Paul Geno and his 20 points this year.

tcdog70
03-06-2014, 10:39 PM
I am pissed, just like I was when the Slytantic was floating and all the idiots were bragging on Him. He is doing it the right Way, He is building character. Same bull shit. Stevie Wonder can see Rick Ray doesn't have a clue. We have killed our best Program at MSU. You ain't seen Shit. Chuckle and be holier than thou, I've been here since the Sixtes, and suffered through Jim Hatfield. I hope I'll be here in two years, and don't give a shit if you see me or not. You should be pissed also.

tcdog70
03-06-2014, 10:41 PM

Well he had Three, a block and an assit.in about five minutes. We play like shit and this little witty retort is all you got

Dawg61
03-06-2014, 10:52 PM

Congratulations you're rising the loser ranks.

I seen it dawg
03-07-2014, 06:52 AM
I am pissed, just like I was when the Slytantic was floating and all the idiots were bragging on Him. He is doing it the right Way, He is building character. Same bull shit. Stevie Wonder can see Rick Ray doesn't have a clue. We have killed our best Program at MSU. You ain't seen Shit. Chuckle and be holier than thou, I've been here since the Sixtes, and suffered through Jim Hatfield. I hope I'll be here in two years, and don't give a shit if you see me or not. You should be pissed also.

You need a baby aspirin.

Political Hack
03-07-2014, 09:35 AM
You need a baby aspirin.

I'll take one too please.

tcdog70
03-07-2014, 10:56 AM
You need a baby aspirin.

Thanks for your concern, I take them everyday.