PDA

View Full Version : Clueless

msumudcat
05-04-2013, 06:59 PM
All Cohen haters that never played past pee wee and have a derogatory opinion--suck on that!

Ronny
05-04-2013, 07:03 PM
..just heard Cohen say on the radio "we really did some stupid things."

If Cohen is seeing stupid things, we are seeing them also & have a right to comment about them.

Anyway, we just won a ****ing SEC doubleheader.

Go look up how often that happens.

CadaverDawg
05-04-2013, 07:04 PM
All Cohen haters that never played past pee wee and have a derogatory opinion--suck on that!

Seriously?

Didn't you just post this? And do you really think there are a bunch of "Cohen haters" in the MSU fan base? Some people questioned a call or two, but I doubt they're "Cohen haters".

Nothing personal at all, but take that trash to Genespage.

Will James
05-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Jeez I thought we left this over at SPS. Do you happen to know KurtRambis4

FFF
05-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Cohen didn't do anything different today he hadn't done all year. It just worked this time. Sometimes it doesn't work. Part of playing the game.

For me, I'm happy as hell we responded with a series win and a chance to sweep a good team at home.

War Machine Dawg
05-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Cohen haters? Seriously? Take that shit to Swan Lake or the Pack. I don't think there's a single person on this board who hates Cohen and is calling for his firing. Hell, as much as I disagree with Will James and his deranged love for sabermetrics, he at least has facts and stats on which to base his arguments. I certainly wouldn't say he hates Cohen. He wants us to win and has an opinion about what could potentially help us win more often.

I love the guy, but I'm also the first to say he overmanages like hell. He's matchup obsessed in a way I've never seen him before. I don't remember him doing some of the stuff at UK he does here. I wish we'd play for the big inning more often. I wish we'd construct a 1-9 lineup that gets all 9 of our best bats in it at the same time and use it every day. That said, I believe he's absolutely the right guy for MSU baseball. The talent difference from the team he inherited 5 years ago is night and day different. We're signing top recruiting classes. We're winning games. We've won a regional and barely missed winning a second. We barely lost a Super Regional. We've got a good shot to win 40 games, and we're likely to host a regional for the first time in probably a decade.

But yeah, some of the posters here are "Cohen haters" because they have an opinion that he's made a few bad decisions along the way. Guess what? They're right. Sometimes coaches make the right call, sometimes they make stupid calls, especially when you play as many games as baseball does. Ya know what? "That's baseball." Generally, most here agree Cohen makes more right calls than wrong or stupid calls.

My advice: Take 2 weeks off from posting, then don't post again. Geebus, I thought I'd left this bullshit at the Pack.

War Machine Dawg
05-05-2013, 12:19 AM
..just heard Cohen say on the radio "we really did some stupid things."

If Cohen is seeing stupid things, we are seeing them also & have a right to comment about them.

Anyway, we just won a ****ing SEC doubleheader.

Go look up how often that happens.

+1 Especially the bolded part.

/Holy shit, I'm agreeing with Ronny.
//Alternate universe?

Coach34
05-05-2013, 12:26 AM
C'mon Mudcat- we're ol buddies and all- but you got to bring it better than that- something like- "Cohen made some of you eat a dick today with Frosty starting and going 4-4, Bracewell slamming the door when entering, and playing Robson both games today coming up big"

Leave the Jeanspage homerism out, throw some facts into it, and it will be all good

(Little known fact- Mudcat gave up the longest HR in the history of baseball to former Miss State D-Lineman Jerome Brown. This is not an exeggeration- it's fact)

Dawgface
05-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Cohen sweeps Bama! Suck it haters. J/K......I couldn't help but laugh at Mud's post.