PDA

View Full Version : Little Kimchee suspended for Spring and at least 1 game by Freezus

Coach34
03-04-2014, 08:30 PM
@parrishalford: Denzel Nkemdiche will not go through spring and will be suspended for at least the first game. #OleMiss

Political Hack
03-04-2014, 08:39 PM
unreal. $2M beat down. Civil litigation pending. Separate incident of an arrest on his birthday and he's still only going to miss 1 game.

State: You're off the team or suspended for the better part of a season for that.

ATL radio today was ripping "Mississippi" for having the worst drug enforcement punishment for athletes in the SEC, while they praised UGA, UK, and State for having the most strict. They also said because our players (all 3 teams) get popped more quickly and suspended for drugs, it's publicized after a single offense and known to the world so the "more strict" programs end up having more public "drug situations" more often making it look like the programs have a "drug problem." What's weird is that even though that should be the case in Mississippi, everyone knows OM is the school with the major issue. Sure it's nothing a little cough syrup won't cure though.

starkvegasdawg
03-04-2014, 08:39 PM
That'll teach him to knock a guy out from behind. He misses practice time. I bet the rest of the team is looking for someone to sucker punch as we speak.

thunderclap
03-04-2014, 08:43 PM
No shit. To get outta spring practice I'd sucker punch my mom.

Coach34
03-04-2014, 09:25 PM
No shit. To get outta spring practice I'd sucker punch my mom.

exactly

You wanna punish him? Make him practice and run 3rd team the whole Spring. Make him get extra reps during drills and wear his ass out.

Dawg61
03-04-2014, 09:31 PM
To punish him they should take away his skinny white boy for "boner selfies". If Rob got one Denzel does too.

hells bells
03-04-2014, 10:32 PM
@parrishalford: Denzel Nkemdiche will not go through spring and will be suspended for at least the first game. #OleMiss

Think this civil case may not be looking good for the Kamdeechee Bros.

slickdawg
03-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Think this civil case may not be looking good for the Kamdeechee Bros.

We should start seeing activity in this in the next week or two. Isn't it 21 or 28 days to reply to the complaint?

notsofarawaydawg
03-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Nothing says he can't put on a uniform plus helmet and practice just like the rest of them. Long as he doesn't pull off the helmet no one will know it's him. I wouldn't put it past the reverend and his clan to pull something like this. He may only practice when the media isn't around but he won't miss the entire spring practice.

jimbo352
03-05-2014, 12:01 AM
My brother says his OM people don't think anything major will come of the lawsuit...

He told me that he heard this was essentially a last effort by Freeze to get Denzel back on track. I asked what he meant by that, and he said Denzel was suspended because of the totality of his attitude, work ethic, and arrest(he has been out of control since 2012)... Freeze is hoping this is enough to get him back on track. Denzel was a really hard worker and good leader before he got "famous." Once his popularity went through the roof, he started hanging out and partying with Henderson on a nightly basis... I called BS that it had nothing to do with the lawsuit, but he was pretty adamant everyone in the athletic office was more concerned with his attitude and partying habits.

My brother is pretty deep into OM sports. He isn't a big fan of Denzel( I can promise that), so I don't think there's much spin here. TIFIW...

Drugdog
03-05-2014, 07:12 AM
My daughter failed a test today. Her punishment is to sit in her room with only her TV and phone.
Also she will school on Monday.
Yeah that will teach her.

Johnson85
03-05-2014, 08:50 AM
We should start seeing activity in this in the next week or two. Isn't it 21 or 28 days to reply to the complaint?

I think 20 or 30 days from service depending on whether it's state or federal court. I don't think we know when they were served, only when the complaint was filed, so it could be well after 30 days from the complaint was filed.

starkvegasdawg
03-05-2014, 09:32 AM
I think 20 or 30 days from service depending on whether it's state or federal court. I don't think we know when they were served, only when the complaint was filed, so it could be well after 30 days from the complaint was filed.

I thought I remembered reading or hearing somewhere they had 30 days to respond from the day the motion was filed.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
03-05-2014, 09:36 AM

They have 30 days from whenever they are served. And the Answer isn't going to tell anyone anything anyway. It'll just deny everything and raise affirmative defenses.

Political Hack
03-05-2014, 09:38 AM
My brother says his OM people don't think anything major will come of the lawsuit...

He told me that he heard this was essentially a last effort by Freeze to get Denzel back on track. I asked what he meant by that, and he said Denzel was suspended because of the totality of his attitude, work ethic, and arrest(he has been out of control since 2012)... Freeze is hoping this is enough to get him back on track. Denzel was a really hard worker and good leader before he got "famous." Once his popularity went through the roof, he started hanging out and partying with Henderson on a nightly basis... I called BS that it had nothing to do with the lawsuit, but he was pretty adamant everyone in the athletic office was more concerned with his attitude and partying habits.

My brother is pretty deep into OM sports. He isn't a big fan of Denzel( I can promise that), so I don't think there's much spin here. TIFIW...

they don't have to spin anything. fights, arrest, sideline altercations, hanging with Henderson, lil' bother prima-donna, and a $2 M civil suit pending.

Also, kicking him off the team puts him into a less likely position of having money after his college career is over. Cutting him until it's resolved is a smart move and will make the attorney more likely to settle knowing that he'll never be able to pay that $2M. The only thing this tells me is that they're confident Lil' Kimchee can get off. Looks to me like they're going to pin it on Denzel, lower his earning potential, negotiate a settlement, and then ell rejoin the team.

Pollodawg
03-05-2014, 10:11 AM
The question is: How long will little brother last when big bro is gone?

dogshiek
03-05-2014, 10:29 AM
No discipline. No consequences. No problem.

thunderclap
03-05-2014, 10:47 AM
I hope the leashes stay long. We know where that goes.

TrapGame
03-05-2014, 10:52 AM
No discipline. No consequences. No problem.

It's almost like Houston Nutt never left.

dogshiek
03-05-2014, 11:03 AM
What MR. FREEZE doesn't realize is that his lack of discipline just brings more bad press to his woes at the University of Ole Miss. His prima donnas are about to bring him down433.

engie
03-05-2014, 11:14 AM
The first game punishment is a bigger deal for him -- because it's in his hometown of Atlanta and will probably have countless friends and acquaintances he grew up with attending the game...

Jack Lambert
03-05-2014, 12:10 PM
The first game punishment is a bigger deal for him -- because it's in his hometown of Atlanta and will probably have countless friends and acquaintances he grew up with attending the game...

To be honest I think missing spring practice will hurt him. That is less coaching time, less practice time and giving someone else the opportunity to prove they are deserving a chance to fill that position.
He did miss some games last season due to injuries and if the coaches are getting tired of him they might find another option.
If I played college football and wanted to get drafted I would not want to miss anything that deals with football. It only hurts and never helps.