msumudcat
05-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Cohen makes some good calls in eighth. Freaking whiny bitches

msstate7
05-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Yep he did. He made up for terrible call in the 7th

Bo Darville
05-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Baseball is a funny game. Porter had a monster 1st game, which gave everybody a chance to thump their chest about how Cohen should have been playing him more. Everybody also bitched about Frost playing the 2nd game. Porter has looked terrible in the 2nd game and Frost has 3 hits. Frost playing allowed Pirtle to be available to pinch hit in the 8th, which resulted in a game-tying RBI. It's a funny game.

Will James
05-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Baseball is a funny game. Porter had a monster 1st game, which gave everybody a chance to thump their chest about how Cohen should have been playing him more. Everybody also bitched about Frost playing the 2nd game. Porter has looked terrible in the 2nd game and Frost has 3 hits. Frost playing allowed Pirtle to be available to pinch hit in the 8th, which resulted in a game-tying RBI. It's a funny game.

Thats why you can't fall into the trap of judging the result.

WeWillScrewItUp
05-04-2013, 06:33 PM

It's so easy to fall into the trap while being beer drinking coach. I'm very guilty and I admit it.

HereComesTheSpiral
05-04-2013, 07:20 PM

Is there some bullshit stat you can pull out of your ass to explain this anomaly called a win.

Will James
05-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Is there some bullshit stat you can pull out of your ass to explain this anomaly called a win.

Runs scored?

DownwardDawg
05-04-2013, 07:22 PM
It's so easy to fall into the trap while being beer drinking coach. I'm very guilty and I admit it.

I'm really good at that. Especially during football season!

CadaverDawg
05-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Y'all give Will shit, but he wants us to win as bad as anybody. It's ok to call out the coach when he makes a dumb move, as long as you talk about him when he makes a good one too. Will seems to do that. Call him out if you want to, but it seems awfully "other boardly" of you in my opinion.

Let's all enjoy the win. I'm sure Will is, so why are you guys harping on what he said during the heat of the game?