PDA

View Full Version : Damn HailState App

CadaverDawg
03-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Anyone else just have the app go out on them? It's saying a new version is now available, but there isn't one in the App Store. Pisses me off

GumpDawg
03-02-2014, 07:53 PM
Mine will do that on my iPhone, but it works flawlessly on my iPad. Go figure.

Jacksondevildog
03-02-2014, 08:01 PM
The iPhone and iPad apps are two separate apps. Two separate purchases.

msstate7
03-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Hailstate app on iPhone sucks. It only worked for short periods of time and then quit over and over

CadaverDawg
03-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Hailstate app on iPhone sucks. It only worked for short periods of time and then quit over and over

Yea, I typically use IPad, but today I'm stuck in ATL airport so I tried iPhone...it sucked.

MSUMatt
03-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Yea, I typically use IPad, but today I'm stuck in ATL airport so I tried iPhone...it sucked.

I've used the hail state app on my iPhone with apple tv and its worked flawlessly for the entire season. I have a 5c so I don't know if that affects anything. Weird all of you are having problems and I haven't had one yet.

msstate7
03-02-2014, 09:09 PM
I've used the hail state app on my iPhone with apple tv and its worked flawlessly for the entire season. I have a 5c so I don't know if that affects anything. Weird all of you are having problems and I haven't had one yet.

Wifi or network?

Drugdog
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Mine will do that on my iPhone, but it works flawlessly on my iPad. Go figure.

I am completely opposite. Hailstate cuts off after 1 minute, iphone4 works great.

CadaverDawg
03-02-2014, 09:11 PM

I've got a 5c. I should clarify...it was working ok before it cutoff and said I needed a new app. Could be the network.