PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: What character bites the dust next on Walkong Dead?

Political Hack
03-02-2014, 03:51 PM
go

DownwardDawg
03-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Not sure. Hated last nights episode. I'm thinking Glen, Maggie, or Tyreese.

Political Hack
03-03-2014, 09:14 AM
I'd be ok with any of those three at this point. last nights episode was a lot of nothing. big disappointment. a few more flops like that and they'll lose huge chunks of their viewers. And I think it also answers the question of whether Darryl can carry the show... nope.

PassInterference
03-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Yeah, last night sucked hard. Its been sucking lately. Every week its "let's see how character X is coping from being separated from the group". The writing has been really weak. And last night, Darryl's acting sucked. But I can give his acting some sympathy based on what he was asked to do. Its probably hard to act out stupid dialog and dumb decisions.

Who gets kilt next... Literary protocol calls for a mentor figure (Ben Kenobi, Gandolf The Gray, Dale, Hershel) to get killed. I'm not sure there is an expendable mentor figure left. So that leaves either a love interest or strong secondary character for shock effect. A possibility is Glen getting killed, sacrificing his life for Maggie. But I see something that big holding off until the last season. So I'm going with Tyreese.

Like a RB who tries one too many times bouncing it to the outside instead of staying with the play, he's gonna get sacked.

FISHDAWG
03-03-2014, 03:04 PM
I wished all of the characters would go ... they film that around my house and golf club .... then as if they weren't enough to put up with, the series Rectify resumes their filming in almost the same places.... others think it's cool .... I only see it as inconvenience and irritation

DownwardDawg
03-04-2014, 10:57 AM
I wished all of the characters would go ... they film that around my house and golf club .... then as if they weren't enough to put up with, the series Rectify resumes their filming in almost the same places.... others think it's cool .... I only see it as inconvenience and irritation

Oh man, that would be pretty annoying to me too.