PDA

View Full Version : Funniest quote I ever read on nafoom:

starkvegasdawg
03-02-2014, 09:50 AM
I'll leave this here without comment.

by Johnboy
Mar 2, 2014 8:34 AM

We are more tolerant that folks in Starkville

We would never let school fandom make us act like those rubes down there. Much more tolerant society here.

Pollodawg
03-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Yeah, but we're not their real rival. So it doesn't count towards the obsession quota when they talk about us.**

hells bells
03-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Yeah, but we're not their real rival. So it doesn't count towards the obsession quota when they talk about us.**

So what exactly is more tolerant mean. Drug addicted hoop players, sexual assault x 2, the tag team duo of the Kamdeechee bros, racial issues x 2. Oxford is Burning and quotes like this mean it won't stop anytime soon. This is not a Mississippi, MSU problem it is a Oxford problem. Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

BeastMan
03-02-2014, 10:19 AM
You just picked a quote from the least rational poster over there. Nothing he says ever surprises me. If we're gonna talk Nafoom, let's talk something fun like Rebel Chuck. His reemergence has increased my site clicks over there.

dawggoneit
03-02-2014, 10:20 AM
It's true. They tolerate a lot of stuff that we would not put up with.

BossDawg
03-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Looks like some of the Spirit dolts have escaped Yancy's coop.

hells bells
03-02-2014, 10:24 AM
And by this quote Johnboy Rebel Nation condones this culture and embraces it.

BossDawg
03-02-2014, 10:25 AM
If we're gonna talk Nafoom, let's talk something fun like Rebel Chuck.

Is he still the same old fat and smelly douchebag?

Esmerelda Villalobos
03-02-2014, 10:26 AM
You just picked a quote from the least rational poster over there. Nothing he says ever surprises me. If we're gonna talk Nafoom, let's talk something fun like Rebel Chuck. His reemergence has increased my site clicks over there.

Id be ok if rebel chuck posted here. Im in favor of a clause that allows him to be the only rebel. He is gold.

DawgPoundRock
03-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Chuck is Silver, lady cici is gold, and hardycase1 is platinum #justknow

solodawg
03-02-2014, 01:04 PM

I have to agree Beast! I think even the most irrational posters on bafoom laugh at some of the shit Johnboy throws out there. The guy is so obsessed he goes and screenshots post from his rivals message boards. What a vag!!

Pollodawg
03-02-2014, 03:20 PM
My actual statement was meant to laugh at the sad little tirade that OM fans go on whenever anyone mentions the EB about how MSU isn't their real rival....

swdawg
03-02-2014, 05:19 PM
I can just see the other Nafoom posters rolling their eyes when reading Johnboy's posts.

DawgPoundRock
03-02-2014, 07:07 PM
@hardycase1 on twitter...your welcome lol

PassInterference
03-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Id be ok if rebel chuck posted here. Im in favor of a clause that allows him to be the only rebel. He is gold.

MAYBE...we could have an Egg Bowl forum here where Rebels of all kinds are allowed. Moderators could control the access so they wouldn't be allowed in other forums on ED.