Robson

Lulz

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Robson cant bunt. Bunting is good if you know how to do it. We obviously dont

Will James
05-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Robson cant bunt. Bunting is good if you know how to do it. We obviously dont

In the MLB sac bunts were successful only 53% of the time last year.

There is no logical defense of it, ESPECIALLY before the 8th inning.

Will James
05-04-2013, 05:05 PM
I love how one example is what's making the OP's argument.

Quaoarsking
05-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Bunting for a hit is fine in certain situations. Sacrifice bunting rarely is, although if the batter hits .100 (like an MLB pitcher), it may be a good idea.

dickiedawg
05-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Nm.

Homedawg
05-04-2013, 07:12 PM
In the MLB sac bunts were successful only 53% of the time last year.

There is no logical defense of it, ESPECIALLY before the 8th inning.

Well guess what, this isn't MLB, third basemen and catchers don't do stupid shit there.

Will James
05-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Well guess what, this isn't MLB, third basemen and catchers don't do stupid shit there.

But our bunting ability is way down. Evens out. Didn't like Frosts bunt. Loved Slauters. We won. My boy Robson said "**** you low BABIP I'm gonna show you Bammer bitches what regressing to the mean looks like, suck it!"

HereComesTheSpiral
05-04-2013, 07:23 PM
But our bunting ability is way down. Evens out. Didn't like Frosts bunt. Loved Slauters. We won. My boy Robson said "**** you low BABIP I'm gonna show you Bammer bitches what regressing to the mean looks like, suck it!"

I like the bunting

Will James
05-04-2013, 07:27 PM
I like the bunting

Cool

msstate7
05-04-2013, 07:35 PM

I'm with you

gravedigger
05-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Fact of the matter is that the situaton called for it. Then, when the runner beat the throw out, the situation called for it again. Then the hit away with 2nd and 3rd with one out and your best hitter up called for that. The game is a chess match. There is no one answer no matter what the stats say and I am a data analyst.

Will, you are just going to have to come off this montra. Others are going to have to rid themselves of thinking that bunting in all situations is the answer.

There are situations that call for it and there are those that dont. Our fanbase is used to a coach (polk) that never would. THat is a piss poor strategy. SO is bunting in all situations.

Todd4State
05-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Fact of the matter is that the situaton called for it. Then, when the runner beat the throw out, the situation called for it again. Then the hit away with 2nd and 3rd with one out and your best hitter up called for that. The game is a chess match. There is no one answer no matter what the stats say and I am a data analyst.

Will, you are just going to have to come off this montra. Others are going to have to rid themselves of thinking that bunting in all situations is the answer.

There are situations that call for it and there are those that dont. Our fanbase is used to a coach (polk) that never would. THat is a piss poor strategy. SO is bunting in all situations.

Amen.