03-01-2014, 07:00 PM
#WeBelieve0-14

Political Hack
03-01-2014, 07:04 PM
the other thread was outdated.

I seen it dawg
03-01-2014, 07:08 PM
#WeBelieve0-14

Hey man we know we suck right now. Go **** yourself with a shovel.

BeardoMSU
03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3450362/hitler-pineapple-o.gif

maroonmania
03-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Who cares, basketball season is over.

Dirtbagdawg
03-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Seriously do we have to start a thread every time we lose? I mean shit we ****ing
suck. Who cares? Quit bitching about it and focus on baseball

TheDogFather
03-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Seriously do we have to start a thread every time we lose? I mean shit we ****ing
suck. Who cares? Quit bitching about it and focus on baseball

If we can still bitch about Stansbury when he's been gone for two years I figure our current head coach that can't seem to fill a roster or find his way off the bottom of the conference would be fair f***ing game.

Don't want to read it? Don't click on the friggin post with the obvious title.

Dirtbagdawg
03-01-2014, 08:43 PM
If we can still bitch about Stansbury when he's been gone for two years I figure our current head coach that can't seem to fill a roster or find his way off the bottom of the conference would be fair f***ing game.

Fair enough. For the record I'm just as pissed about it as everyone else. But at
This point there's really nothing more to talk about. We suck ass and Ray is nothing more
Than what croom was for our football team. A guy to clean up the program. Did we seriously
Fire Stansbury? My gawd

MarketingBully01
03-02-2014, 12:53 AM
This one will make it to 14 easily. We play at UGA Wednesday and it will get UGAly for our 12th straight loss.

shannondawg
03-02-2014, 09:20 AM
Well to look on the bright side of things , we kept our loss yesterday under 30 points, and Ole Missy lost to an undermanned TAM team.

We just got to stay positive.. They play hard.

TheDogFather
03-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Well to look on the bright side of things , we kept our loss yesterday under 30 points, and Ole Missy lost to an undermanned TAM team.

We just got to stay positive.. They play hard.

I got the hustle award trophy on pee wee basketball once. Do we get to hang a banner for that?

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 11:47 AM
We did make ten 3 pointers. Is that a record?

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 11:55 AM

If you are atrue MSU basketball supporter, then we need to bitch about every loss. "we Hustle" the catch phrase that will go down in History. We can't shoot, rebound, defend or win,,so we will hang our hat on "We Hustle"

shannondawg
03-02-2014, 01:10 PM
If there was a sweat shirt that said "We play Hard" I would buy it and wear it to all the games that I attend..

Maybe Coach34 would like to start marketing them.

And , he could put "and that's enough for me" on the back of his..

Coach34
03-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Please let Stands get the Auburn job...Please let Stands get the Auburn job....Please let Stands get the Auburn job

shannondawg
03-02-2014, 02:41 PM
If he wants it add me to that : Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job..Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job.. Please let Coach Stansbury get the Auburn job..

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Will that make you feel better? Ray's team will be a cluster no matter what RS does. Every prediction you have made about the Coaching prowness of RR has failed. I get you hate RS, but damn ,what's your deal with Ray. Forget Stansbury, I am ready for something positive to happen with our Basketball team.Every thing Ray has done is a classic fail.

Coach34
03-02-2014, 02:51 PM
. Every prediction you have made about the Coaching prowness of RR has failed..

Thats not even remotely true. But I certainly missed on us winning 7 SEC games this year

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Thats not even remotely true. But I certainly missed on us winning 7 SEC games this year

Keep showing the love. Maybe you could throw up some obscure stats, to make you feel better.

Coach34
03-02-2014, 04:16 PM
You still butthurt huh? I bet Fred hitting 4/8 3-balls yeaterday really made you mad

TheDogFather
03-02-2014, 05:09 PM
You still butthurt huh? I bet Fred hitting 4/8 3-balls yeaterday really made you mad

I think the made baskets were clouded by the losing.

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Why would my butt hurt? I wish he would have been 8fo8. He has talent, just needs some coaching.

shannondawg
03-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Argues like a woman. Just because we don't think Ray is not that good of a coach, and like Stansbury, we want a school that I personally have been fan for as long as I can remember to lose. And that has been a long long ..long long....long time.

I been hoping Fred would get his stroke back, as he was a good shooter in high school. Maybe Ray put the onus on him when earlier in the year he forbade them to shoot the 3 ball,.

TexasDawg
03-02-2014, 08:26 PM

Thomas could shoot 100% from 3 and none of us should care. The only stat that matters is the W and L column. Right now Ray is flat out not getting it done and that can't be argued. I can understand giving him a third year but if the product on the court doesn't change significantly next year he needs to go.

TheDogFather
03-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Argues like a woman. Just because we don't think Ray is not that good of a coach, and like Stansbury, we want a school that I personally have been fan for as long as I can remember to lose. And that has been a long long ..long long....long time.

I been hoping Fred would get his stroke back, as he was a good shooter in high school. Maybe Ray put the onus on him when earlier in the year he forbade them to shoot the 3 ball,.

If he shot it in practice as well as he shoots in the games I can understand why he was forbidden.

shannondawg
03-02-2014, 09:04 PM
If he shot it in practice as well as he shoots in the games I can understand why he was forbidden.

By golly you got a point there.

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 09:13 PM
34 , I know it is hard for you to comprehend. But I wish Ray would never lose again. I have never wanted a bulldog to play bad. I just hate to see my favorite team heading down hill like a snowball headed for hell.( the Hag said that).

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 09:15 PM
I don't think they practice offense . Just defense, and keep hollering Hustle.

Coach34
03-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Maybe Ray put the onus on him when earlier in the year he forbade them to shoot the 3 ball,.

see- it's ignorant crap like this that makes people call you out on your agendas...

Ray told them not to shoot a 3 before they moved the ball around- he didnt want a young, inexperienced team taking quick shots before shot clock reaching 28 seconds. Most people that have basketball sense agree that this is a good strategy

tcdog70
03-02-2014, 11:57 PM
A good shot is a good shot is a good shot. If it ain't good don't take it.

Intramural All-American
03-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Thomas could shoot 100% from 3 and none of us should care. The only stat that matters is the W and L column. Right now Ray is flat out not getting it done and that can't be argued. I can understand giving him a third year but if the product on the court doesn't change significantly next year he needs to go.

I posted this on SixPack a few days ago. Figured some of you could use a little sign of improvement.

"We lost to Florida 82-47 in Starkville last year. We lost to Florida again 83-58 last year. We lost to Missouri 78-36 last year. We lost to Vanderbilt 72-31 last year. We lost to Kentucky 85-55 last year. We lost to North Carolina 95-49 last year. We lost to Marquette 89-62 last year. We lost to Alabama 75-43 in Starkville last year. We lost to Arkansas 96-70 last year.

Last year we lost 3 games by 40+ points. Last year we lost 6 games by 30+ points. Last year we lost 10 games by 20+ points. This year we have lost 0 games by 40+ points. This year we have lost 0 games by 30+ points. This year we have lost 3 games by 20+ points.

How in the hell can you say we are worse this year?"

I'd say we have improved a good bit this year. Are we where we want to be? Obviously not. But its stupid to drag Ray in the mud after every single loss. It's pretty commonly accepted by most (except of few of you extremists out there) that Ray is getting 3 years no matter what and most likely 4, so why still complain after every game when this has already been accepted by most as a throwaway year. Most of y'all have said you have given up on basketball this year and don't care a thing about it. Then, the same lot of you are back on here dogging the basketball team after losses. If we are this bad next year, criticism will be warranted, and he won't have a job for the next. It's that simple.

shannondawg
03-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Not that ignorant, all coaches ask for good shots before taking a 3. But you don't always have to wait for that long if the good shot is open. Duh. It ain't some magic number Coach.

Since you harp so much on us wanting Ray to lose or play bad, that must have been your mindset when Stansbury was coach.

Did you hope we would lose games to make him look bad and you look good? I know you won't give a straight answer on that.

Goat from MSU
03-03-2014, 09:44 AM
To most people a loss is a loss ,they do not care if it is 42 or 3 . If you noticed I said most people. It did not helped that South Carl. won Saturday too .Ray does need a full roster next year if he goes down to 8 or 9 guys and loses a bunch of games he will not see a 4th year , it is that simple.
I posted this on SixPack a few days ago. Figured some of you could use a little sign of improvement.

"We lost to Florida 82-47 in Starkville last year. We lost to Florida again 83-58 last year. We lost to Missouri 78-36 last year. We lost to Vanderbilt 72-31 last year. We lost to Kentucky 85-55 last year. We lost to North Carolina 95-49 last year. We lost to Marquette 89-62 last year. We lost to Alabama 75-43 in Starkville last year. We lost to Arkansas 96-70 last year.

Last year we lost 3 games by 40+ points. Last year we lost 6 games by 30+ points. Last year we lost 10 games by 20+ points. This year we have lost 0 games by 40+ points. This year we have lost 0 games by 30+ points. This year we have lost 3 games by 20+ points.

How in the hell can you say we are worse this year?"

I'd say we have improved a good bit this year. Are we where we want to be? Obviously not. But its stupid to drag Ray in the mud after every single loss. It's pretty commonly accepted by most (except of few of you extremists out there) that Ray is getting 3 years no matter what and most likely 4, so why still complain after every game when this has already been accepted by most as a throwaway year. Most of y'all have said you have given up on basketball this year and don't care a thing about it. Then, the same lot of you are back on here dogging the basketball team after losses. If we are this bad next year, criticism will be warranted, and he won't have a job for the next. It's that simple.

Dawg61
03-03-2014, 10:45 AM
To most people a loss is a loss ,they do not care if it is 42 or 3 . If you noticed I said most people. It did not helped that South Carl. won Saturday too .Ray does need a full roster next year if he goes down to 8 or 9 guys and loses a bunch of games he will not see a 4th year , it is that simple.

This determines EVERYTHING for me regarding Ray stay/Ray go. Game 1 dress 13 scholarship players and if anything less get the hell on.

Intramural All-American
03-03-2014, 10:56 AM
This determines EVERYTHING for me regarding Ray stay/Ray go. Game 1 dress 13 scholarship players and if anything less get the hell on.

So if he dresses 12 and we win 22 games next year he should go? That makes sense.

tcdog70
03-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Basically, setting the record for most losses in SEC play two years in a row, does it for Me. We are the worst team in the SEC. We have played the easiest Schedule in our History of Basketball. The SEC is an all-time shitty Basketball Conference.And Yet, we are the worst of the shitty. If your argument is we are only getting beat by 20 rather than 40, then keep on Loving Ole RR, you deserve Him as Your Basketball Coach. Undoubtedly, the empty seats at the HUMP disagree with YOU.

Intramural All-American
03-03-2014, 04:10 PM
You mistake my support of Ray as that of me thinking Ray is a great coach at this point and "loving" him. My support of Ray is based on the fact that he was given a terrible hand and he should be given a full three years before any judgment is passed. The fact is, we don't know yet. He has shown marked improvement from last year based on what I posted, He will have to show marked improvement next year to still have a job. No one is saying he is a great coach, most are saying he deserves at least one more year to show what he has.

tcdog70
03-03-2014, 04:47 PM
You mistake my support of Ray as that of me thinking Ray is a great coach at this point and "loving" him. My support of Ray is based on the fact that he was given a terrible hand and he should be given a full three years before any judgment is passed. The fact is, we don't know yet. He has shown marked improvement from last year based on what I posted, He will have to show marked improvement next year to still have a job. No one is saying he is a great coach, most are saying he deserves at least one more year to show what he has.

Why, one more Year to climb out of the toilet. He has had two years and still has an incomplete roster. But wants to use that as an excuse. maybe He was dealt this terrible Hand, But it seems to me He could have at least signed enough players to have a full roster in year two.He has recruited not a single SEC quality player.He has signed some that might be backups. We didn't even have a player mentioned in the Howell Awards-finalist. If you sign on as a SEC head Coach and make a Million a Year , you need to jump on board and show something immediately, Croom tried the 5 year plan and it suxed. Please Rick Ray give us one thing to hang our hats on besides --we hustle --sometimes. And sometimes we just let players drive by and lay it up. MSU fans already have given up on our basketball program, one more year of this crap and we might as well drop basketball.

thf24
03-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Why, one more Year to climb out of the toilet. He has had two years and still has an incomplete roster. But wants to use that as an excuse. maybe He was dealt this terrible Hand, But it seems to me He could have at least signed enough players to have a full roster in year two.He has recruited not a single SEC quality player.He has signed some that might be backups. We didn't even have a player mentioned in the Howell Awards-finalist. If you sign on as a SEC head Coach and make a Million a Year , you need to jump on board and show something immediately, Croom tried the 5 year plan and it suxed. Please Rick Ray give us one thing to hang our hats on besides --we hustle --sometimes. And sometimes we just let players drive by and lay it up. MSU fans already have given up on our basketball program, one more year of this crap and we might as well drop basketball.

Can you point to a single instance where a first-time head coach from outside the region inheriting a dumpster fire without a ton of notable basketball history has recruited well in his first few years? I'll be very surprised if you can legitimately find one.

Coach34
03-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Can you point to a single instance where a first-time head coach from outside the region inheriting a dumpster fire without a ton of notable basketball history has recruited well in his first few years? I'll be very surprised if you can legitimately find one.

This all day

Please, Pleaseeee...give us just one example of a team not named Kentucky that fired its coach, lost all 5 starters, kicked 3 off for drugs, and lost 2 more to ACL injuries- and won? Just one, thats all I want. ONE. Uno.

Dawg61
03-03-2014, 05:20 PM

That's because nobody except MSU would hire a Clemson assistant with zero HC experience to run their program. Ray can get his third year from me personally if he'd just fill up the ****ing roster and not lose anybody till at least after game 1.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
03-03-2014, 05:23 PM

He can't give you an example.

He's getting another year folks. There is literally no MSU basketball fan that is happy with losing like we are right now. And you kids need to quit substituting patience for "Rick Ray love". He was giving a bad hand, and he will have at least another year to right the ship. If he doesn't, then 99% of us will be complaining right along with you next year and we will probably see another coach the following season.

Complaining so vocally right now is like pissing into the wind. You're just pissing on yourself at this point. If you want to have some legitimate basketball discussions instead of just pissing on yourself, hold it until next December.

Intramural All-American
03-03-2014, 05:30 PM
We have 5 new bodies coming in next year (6 with Staley) and only lose 1 senior. So why are you complaining still?

Schultzy
03-03-2014, 05:37 PM
He can't give you an example.

He's getting another year folks. There is literally no MSU basketball fan that is happy with losing like we are right now. And you kids need to quit substituting patience for "Rick Ray love". He was giving a bad hand, and he will have at least another year to right the ship. If he doesn't, then 99% of us will be complaining right along with you next year and we will probably see another coach the following season.

Complaining so vocally right now is like pissing into the wind. You're just pissing on yourself at this point. If you want to have some legitimate basketball discussions instead of just pissing on yourself, hold it until next December.

^^This.

MadDawg
03-03-2014, 05:58 PM
There is literally no MSU basketball fan that is happy with losing like we are right now.

I really wish I believed that.

Coach34
03-03-2014, 06:01 PM
I really wish I believed that.

Who in the hell would be happy about it?

Dawg61
03-03-2014, 06:27 PM
We have 5 new bodies coming in next year (6 with Staley) and only lose 1 senior. So why are you complaining still?

He won't have 13 game 1. That's why.