PDA

View Full Version : on a fun note- Barbee appears to have sealed his fate at Auburn

Coach34
03-01-2014, 06:24 PM
the "Stands-watch" now begins...

I hope they hire him- would make for some fun the next few years

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 06:37 PM
the "Stands-watch" now begins...

I hope they hire him- would make for some fun the next few years

I just want to cherry pick all his awesome signees that transfer. Most of his best leave him before graduating.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 06:42 PM
I just want to cherry pick all his awesome signees that transfer. Most of his best leave him before graduating.

I see this a lot here. Other than Hansbrough, who transferred that was worth a damn? Under Stans watch. Robert Jackson? Yes, he was a good player but a cancer on our team and we played much better after he was gone. The Delk twins? Please! Who else? Come on, make your argument stick! Tell you what, you take all the players that transferred out, and I will take all his players that transferred in and I will whip their ass by 30 every game. Just a dumb ass post.

Bucky Dog
03-01-2014, 06:45 PM
I see this a lot here. Other than Hansbrough, who transferred that was worth a damn? Under Stans watch. Robert Jackson? Yes, he was a good player but a cancer on our team and we played much better after he was gone. The Delk twins? Please! Who else? Come on, make your argument stick! Tell you what, you take all the players that transferred out, and I will take all his players that transferred in and I will whip their ass by 30 every game. Just a dumb ass post.
Osby and technically Hood was on Stansbury to name a few.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Osby and technically Hood was on Stansbury to name a few.

Rodney Hood wasn't a Stans transfer. You can keep saying this all you want, but NOBODY knows that he would've transferred or not if Stans was still here. Another dumb post. You can have Hood I still win by 20 instead of 30

Coach34
03-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Hood had feelers out in February while we were still playing. He wanted out.

And I see you are just glancing over Osby for some reason

Coach34
03-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Gary Ervin left and made two straight NCAA's at UPig- he also won SEC POW 3-4 times at UPig....Ervin and UPig also knocked us out of the SEC Tourney in 2008 when we needed that win to get off the bubble

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 06:58 PM

PG Hansbrough
SG Phil Turner
SF Rod Hood (he abso****inglutely counts)
PF Osby
C Robert Jackson

destroys your team of

PG Jamall Edmundson
SG Brian Bryant
SF Shane Power
PF Arnett Moultrie
C Lawrence Roberts

Thanks for playing moron matchup 2014

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 07:09 PM
And Gary Ervin sucked ass while wearing maroon and white and lost an NCAA tourney game for us by himself and a few other loses in his terrible career here. I was glad his out of control ass left and so was 99 percent of our fanbase, probably including you. Romero Osby was one I hated to see leave. I didn't even see that in the post til you pointed it out. He just wasn't getting the playing time he wanted and didn't want to wait for it. He and Stans just didn't get along. Seemed everytime he got in the game, he would play well, then make a few bonehead plays and Stans would sit him back down. His junior and senior years could've been very good here had he decided to stick it out. The transfers that hurt us the most were Ben and probably Osby. The Delks hurt us solely for depth. We didn't miss Ervin.

Five-tool Poster
03-01-2014, 07:12 PM
PG Hansbrough
SG Phil Turner
PF Osby
C Robert Jackson

destroys your team of

PG Jamall Edmundson
SG Brian Bryant
SF Shane Power
PF Arnett Moultrie
C Lawrence Roberts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ive seen a lot of absurd things on this board but counting him as a Stans transfer after the man was fired is the absolute worst. Get a clue.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 07:15 PM
No transfer hurt us more than Rodney Hood. He was our home state hero. That isn't a sting that's an amputation.

Coach34
03-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Ervin didnt lose us an NCAA game- wtf? Stands going to a zone to allow Dook to score at will cost us though. They scored 10 points in 5 trips vs our zone and that was all she wrote

Goat Holder
03-01-2014, 07:22 PM
This.

Hood leaving is not a knock on Stansbury. Shit, he said he left bc Stans was fired.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 07:22 PM
PG Hansbrough
SG Phil Turner
PF Osby
C Robert Jackson

destroys your team of

PG Jamall Edmundson
SG Brian Bryant
SF Shane Power
PF Arnett Moultrie
C Lawrence Roberts

You think? I don't give a **** what you say about Hood being a definite here. He may have had feelers out but it was not and I repeat was not written in stone he would transfer. Who is gonna get you a rebound or guard either of those guys in the paint? And Shane Power could've held his own with Hood. Bryan Bryant was a junior college guy but he was all the player that Phil Turner was. You actually think Phil was that much better than Bryant? Edmonson is no match for Ben, but with the 2 studs in the paint kicking it out to him wide open, he could knock down open threes.

So again, say what you want, but Moutrie, Roberts, and Powers are enough of the transferred in to out weigh any of the ones that transferred out. Anybody that doesn't think this is just fooling themselves if they think otherwise.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Ervin didnt lose us an NCAA game- wtf? Stands going to a zone to allow Dook to score at will cost us though. They scored 10 points in 5 trips vs our zone and that was all she wrote

Go back and watch that last few minutes and get back with me. His 5 foot 2 ass trying to penetrate and shoot amongst trees cost us more than just that one. I've got it on cd somewhere if you need me to diagram his stupidity.

Goat Holder
03-01-2014, 07:24 PM
I bet they don't. Good Lord, I think you're the moron here. Moultrie and Roberts on the same team would be sick. And Hood doesn't count. I'll give you Gary Ervin to replace him.

Goat Holder
03-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Right....if he goes to Auburn he will whip our ass twice next year, guaranteed.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 07:35 PM

Did you really want Ervin to stay at MSU? Honest answer. I was actually happy when he said he was transferring. Only thing I didn't agree with was letting him transfer within the SEC. Never shoulda happened. I think Stans was thinking that if he was on another SEC team, that would be a good thing for us. Ervin was definitely the reason we lost the SEC tourney game in 2008 and got the last laugh though.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 07:35 PM
You think? I don't give a **** what you say about Hood being a definite here. He may have had feelers out but it was not and I repeat was not written in stone he would transfer. Who is gonna get you a rebound or guard either of those guys in the paint? And Shane Power could've held his own with Hood. Bryan Bryant was a junior college guy but he was all the player that Phil Turner was. You actually think Phil was that much better than Bryant? Edmonson is no match for Ben, but with the 2 studs in the paint kicking it out to him wide open, he could knock down open threes.

So again, say what you want, but Moutrie, Roberts, and Powers are enough of the transferred in to out weigh any of the ones that transferred out. Anybody that doesn't think this is just fooling themselves if they think otherwise.

Hansbrough was the ****ing BIG EAST POY. Turner was the Gulf South POY (yea he's better than Bryant), Rod Hood is a ****ing LOTTERY PICK in waiting at DUKE, Romero Osby was 1st team All-Big12, and Jackson avg 15.4 & 7.5.. My team swallows your team and shits it back out.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Hansbrough was the ****ing BIG EAST POY. Turner was the Gulf South POY (yea he's better than Bryant), Rod Hood is a ****ing LOTTERY PICK in waiting at DUKE, Romero Osby was 1st team All-Big12, and Jackson avg 15.4 & 7.5.. My team swallows your team and shits it back out.

OK, you just keep thinking that. Bryant wasn't much of a scorer but he was hell on D and could shut Turner down. Ben Hansrough is this only match up nightmare. Shane Power was solid as a rock for us. Who on your team was even drafted in the NBA? Roberts was a beast! Moultrie was a beast! Rodney Hood as many have said in this thread DOESN"T COUNT or should I say abso****inglutely doesn't count!!!! Give me the 2 bigs inside with steady play on the perimeter and I will take it all day long. ALL DAY long.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I bet they don't. Good Lord, I think you're the moron here. Moultrie and Roberts on the same team would be sick. And Hood doesn't count. I'll give you Gary Ervin to replace him.

I'd still rip you a new one with Deville Smith over Ervin. Hood counts too anyways. If you think Hood had more than 0.0000% chance of returning I can't continue discussing basketball with you because you're a cactus.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 07:47 PM
I'd still rip you a new one with Deville Smith over Ervin. Hood counts too anyways. If you think Hood had more than 0.0000% chance of returning I can't continue discussing basketball with you because you're a cactus.

So, you know for 100 percent certainty that Hood was gone with or without Stansbury? Is your last name Hood or something? If Deville was added, that would just add another 7 or 8 rebounds and 3 or 4 blocks to Moultries totals for the game.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 07:47 PM
OK, you just keep thinking that. Bryant wasn't much of a scorer but he was hell on D and could shut Turner down. Ben Hansrough is this only match up nightmare. Shane Power was solid as a rock for us. Who on your team was even drafted in the NBA? Roberts was a beast! Moultrie was a beast! Rodney Hood as many have said in this thread DOESN"T COUNT or should I say abso****inglutely doesn't count!!!! Give me the 2 bigs inside with steady play on the perimeter and I will take it all day long. ALL DAY long.

Good gawd dude you're actually serious. This is hilarious! Since you want to legit play this matchup just know on my bench I've got Gary Ervin, Delk Twins and Vernon Goodridge. You've got Tyson Cunningham.

Political Hack
03-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Ray had a solid chance to retain Hood, which means he transferred under Ray. it's not even arguable. this is stupid.

Goat Holder
03-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Neither you nor Coach34 knows this, you're both talking out of your ass because you hate Stansbury.

You see, you homers don't get it. You and Coach sound as ridiculous to me as Mad Dawg when he praises Stans. I'M the objective one here.

Political Hack
03-01-2014, 07:51 PM
I'll take Zimmerman, Bowers, Austin, Moultrie, and Ravern and whip any "transfer team" y'all can dream up.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Good gawd dude you're actually serious. This is hilarious! Since you want to legit play this matchup just know on my bench I've got Gary Ervin, Delk Twins and Vernon Goodridge. You've got Tyson Cunningham.

Do you even know what a transfer is? You have added Brian Bryant, a juco player, and Tyson Cunningham, a walk on, to the IN team. And there are several others to add beyond Goodridge. That bench would be really deep and full of shitty players.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Neither you nor Coach34 knows this, you're both talking out of your ass because you hate Stansbury.

You see, you homers don't get it. You and Coach sound as ridiculous to me as Mad Dawg when he praises Stans. I'M the objective one here.

I don't hate Stansbury. The opposite is true actually. I loved Stansbury as the coach for a long ****ing time. I'm grateful for his hard work and success he had and he made me very proud of my basketball program many many times. And then it was time to give the next guy a chance. When Winsome Frazier casually jokes that Stansbury is a "****ing dumbass and nobody respects him" you know it's time.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:00 PM

Amen Goat. Not a damn sole on this message board could know what was in Rodney Hood's head and what decision he would've made had Stansbury been retained. I will admit, I liked Stansbury as our coach. I think he brought players in to our school that not many coaches could've gotten to come here. I think he did a pretty damn good job here until his last 2-3 seasons where he lost his fire to coach, let the players have too much and he let a fat sloppy worthless piece of shit ruin his coaching career at MSU. It was time for him to be put to pasture at MSU. But if he has his fire back and wants to coach and goes to Auburn, he will make them a much better team, and they will probably beat us more than we beat them. Well, they are already doing that now though.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Do you even know what a transfer is? You have added Brian Bryant, a juco player, and Tyson Cunningham, a walk on, to the IN team. And there are several others to add beyond Goodridge. That bench would be really deep and full of shitty players.

That's the point jackass. I'm being generous to your squad so you'll have five ****ing players. Can't you figure out some shit on your own?

rrog17
03-01-2014, 08:02 PM
This is a dumb-ass argument!

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:08 PM
That's the point jackass. I'm being generous to your squad so you'll have five ****ing players. Can't you figure out some shit on your own?

Well shit, if you are gonna just add random players, give me Zimmerman at the point on Hansbrough and Timmy Bowers at the 2. That's just stupid jackass! Thank you for being generous and adding Cunningham to it. This is all about transfers JACKASS!

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:11 PM

Ha! Agreed, but having fun with it. It all stems from the second post in this thread about cherry picking Stansbury's transfers if he gets to Auburn since he lost MOST of his best players to transfer

C222
03-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Right....if he goes to Auburn he will whip our ass twice next year, guaranteed.

Ummm. No.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Well shit, if you are gonna just add random players, give me Zimmerman at the point on Hansbrough and Timmy Bowers at the 2. That's just stupid jackass! Thank you for being generous and adding Cunningham to it. This is all about transfers JACKASS!

Hahaha you're hilarious! You have three players. Cunningham transferred his size 9s from the women's locker room to the men's locker room.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Ummm. No.

Hell, they beat us this year once. All he'd have to do is beat us at the Hump. Could happen.

C222
03-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Hell, they beat us this year once. All he'd have to do is beat us at the Hump. Could happen.

He couldn't make the tournament with 2 first round NBA picks. Stans at Auburn would be the least of our worries.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=Dawg61;142837]Hahaha you're hilarious! You have three players. Cunningham transferred his size 9s from the women's locker ro

And those THREE players made more of an impact on our basketball program than ANY of the players listed in this thread(Hood not counting)

Goat Holder
03-01-2014, 08:28 PM
First of all, 2? I only remember one.

Second, by all means let's judge Stans based on his LAST ****ING YEAR!!! yEAY HOO awweseome

Want to judge Jackie by his last year too? Do you think he sucked as a coach? I mean, he went 2-10, he must suck.

C222
03-01-2014, 08:33 PM

Second, by all means let's judge Stans based on his LAST ****ING YEAR!!! yEAY HOO awweseome

Want to judge Jackie by his last year too? Do you think he sucked as a coach? I mean, he went 2-10, he must suck.

4 tournament wins in 14 years. We won an SEC tournament!!! Yay!

Moultrie. Hood. That's 2.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:35 PM
He couldn't make the tournament with 2 first round NBA picks. Stans at Auburn would be the least of our worries.

2 first rounders? Whend did we manage to do that? Wow. Stansbury sucked if he did that. His last 2 years were train wrecks due to a fat tub of lard and allowing his players to run to much of the asylum. It was time! But he is our all time leading coach in wins and deserves a little bit of respect from us. I hate that it ended like it did and he ALLOWED it to end that way, but he still deserves credit for the job he did here. And I will give it to him. And if he goes to Auburn, he will be their best coach in the last umpteen years.

Goat Holder
03-01-2014, 08:38 PM
4 tournament wins in 14 years. We won an SEC tournament!!! Yay!
Bwa ha ha ha ha, now you change your angle of attack. Typical of an extremist.

Oh....we won TWO SEC tournaments. And were cheating out of a third by the refs/Calipari.

Moultrie. Hood. That's 2.
Another typical mistake made by Stans-haters. Making up shit and accepting it as truth. Get back to me when Hood is a 1st rounder. He didn't play like one as a freshman, that's for damn sure.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 08:38 PM
2 first rounders? Whend did we manage to do that? Wow. Stansbury sucked if he did that. His last 2 years were train wrecks due to a fat tub of lard and allowing his players to run to much of the asylum. It was time! But he is our all time leading coach in wins and deserves a little bit of respect from us. I hate that it ended like it did and he ALLOWED it to end that way, but he still deserves credit for the job he did here. And I will give it to him. And if he goes to Auburn, he will be their best coach in the last umpteen years.

It's not factually correct, yet. Moultrie and Hood (assuming) would be that team.

C222
03-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Bwa ha ha ha ha, now you change your angle of attack. Typical of an extremist.

Oh....we won TWO SEC tournaments. And were cheating out of a third by the refs/Calipari.

Another typical mistake made by Stans-haters. Making up shit and accepting it as truth. Get back to me when Hood is a 1st rounder. He didn't play like one as a freshman, that's for damn sure.

My angle is that he was a mediocre coach. Where did my angle change?

Okay i will get back to you after the next NBA draft.

TheDogFather
03-01-2014, 08:42 PM

Deville Smith? You obviously don't know Deville Smith very well.

TheDogFather
03-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Ummm. No.

Have you even been paying attention for the last 11 games?

Coach34
03-01-2014, 08:47 PM

This

I pray Stands goes to Auburn- thats one less team we have to worry about

C222
03-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Have you even been paying attention for the last 11 games?

Yes. I also paid attention when we beat Auburn this year. And last year. Two of the worst teams in the history of our program beat Auburn. Rick Stansbury won't change how awful they are in 1 year.

Goat Holder
03-01-2014, 08:49 PM
You will be back trackin' like a mfer about 3 years into his tenure. No way you can believe what you said.

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Deville Smith? You obviously don't know Deville Smith very well.

UNLV likes him just fine right now.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/56364/deville-smith

Coach34
03-01-2014, 08:51 PM

I'm judging Stands on his last 7 years...2 NCAA appearances the last 7, and one of those only got in because they won the NCAA Tourney....that's what I'm judging him on. He wont do shit at Auburn

And Hood and Moultrie are the two 1st round picks he was talking about Socrates

C222
03-01-2014, 08:51 PM
You will be back trackin' like a mfer about 3 years into his tenure. No way you can believe what you said.

So, he will be competetive in a weak SEC and never make it past the 2nd round of the tournament. I'm terrified of that.

HailState39110
03-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Are you saying Gary "Apple Turnover" Ervin was a good player? He was run off the team with an agreement he wouldn't go to another SEC school. he disobeyed the agreement

Coach34
03-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Yes. I also paid attention when we beat Auburn this year. And last year. Two of the worst teams in the history of our program beat Auburn. Rick Stansbury won't change how awful they are in 1 year.

Auburn has 2 guards averaging damn near 20 points per game each - they wont have them next year

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:53 PM
My angle is that he was a mediocre coach. Where did my angle change?

Okay i will get back to you after the next NBA draft.

So he is a mediocre coach and Ray is???!

Coach34
03-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Are you saying Gary "Apple Turnover" Ervin was a good player? He was run off the team with an agreement he wouldn't go to another SEC school. he disobeyed the agreement

You mean the Gary Ervin that went to UPig, was named SEC POW 4 times in his two years there, made 2 NCAA Tourneys at UPig, and for a final encore- stuck it in Stands ass when he scored 20 on us in the SEC Tourney and knocked us out of it andelimated all hopes of us making the NCAA's????

Is that the one you are talking about?

C222
03-01-2014, 08:56 PM
So he is a mediocre coach and Ray is???!

Where in this thread have I said anything about Ray being a good coach? I don't know if he is or not. We'll see how he does with a full roster. If we don't get better, he will be fired.

whosyourdawgy
03-01-2014, 08:56 PM
So, he will be competetive in a weak SEC and never make it past the 2nd round of the tournament. I'm terrified of that.

I don't know about you, but I'f give my left nut for a 2nd round out in the NCAA tourney right now.

C222
03-01-2014, 08:57 PM
I don't know about you, but I'f give my left nut for a 2nd round out in the NCAA tourney right now.

I absolutely would too. We will get back there one day. With or without Ray.

Coach34
03-01-2014, 09:02 PM

exactly

Dawg61
03-01-2014, 09:15 PM
I absolutely would too. We will get back there one day. With or without Ray and definitely without Stansbury because he sucks

fify

MabenMaroon
03-01-2014, 09:22 PM
My, my, that was fun!

mcdawg
03-01-2014, 09:26 PM
All I know is that we are in the "chicken or egg" situation right now. Can we recruit good players so we win so people come back to the games? Or, we cannot recruit good players because nobody comes to games because we are so bad and no fun to watch. The whole transition/timing of Stans was bungled by our AD. Like it or not, Stans/staff had a lot of personal supporters that no longer go to games. Others that were ok with the transition don't go/watch games because we suck so bad and watching paint dry is more fun. We will be a little better next year due to depth, but it will only get us to average - so nobody will still go to games. The attendance is what will get Ray/staff fired after next year. A new beginning (hope) is the only thing that will get fans back (and it won't be as many as use to attend games as some are now hunting, taking a sports break between football/baseball, etc.)

Dog316
03-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Hood had feelers out in February while we were still playing. He wanted out.

And I see you are just glancing over Osby for some reason

Hood actually never signed with State. People just thought he did. Some how his dad forged his name to the grant in aide. Hood thought he was going to Duke from day one. He hated Stands, because he recruited lazy players who only liked to fight on national tv.

Now you have the rest of the story.

TheDogFather
03-01-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm judging Stands on his last 7 years...2 NCAA appearances the last 7, and one of those only got in because they won the NCAA Tourney....that's what I'm judging him on. He wont do shit at Auburn

And Hood and Moultrie are the two 1st round picks he was talking about Socrates

I'd bet Ray would give his left nut to have Stansbury's unsuccessful last 7 years.

I seen it dawg
03-01-2014, 11:47 PM
I bet he wouldn't. Especially after cleaning out the dumpster.

bully99
03-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Didn't Ervin and his mother negotiate a settlement with State ,so he wouldn't expose Stansburys
Cheating. That's why he went to Arkansas.That's how I remember it.

TheDogFather
03-01-2014, 11:57 PM

Who said anything about one year. Giving Ray a pass on two.

MarketingBully01
03-02-2014, 12:45 AM
This

I pray Stands goes to Auburn- thats one less team we have to worry about

This is hilarious. I think right now no SEC team worries about us and why should they. We have Rick "Welcome to the Shit Show" Ray as our coach. You do realize that Coach Ray will break his 13 game losing streak record which is an MSU record with a 14 game losing streak record. Two seasons this coach has been here and has managed to set records that haven't been touched in 25+ years. But I forgot this is a much better of a situation then we were in. My mistake...

MarketingBully01
03-02-2014, 12:46 AM
I bet he wouldn't. Especially after cleaning out the dumpster.

He just emptied one dumpster and put it into another...

MarketingBully01
03-02-2014, 12:50 AM

Eventually but not with Ray.

C222
03-02-2014, 08:03 AM
Who said anything about one year. Giving Ray a pass on two.

Goat said Stans would beat us twice next year if he goes to Auburn.

HailState39110
03-02-2014, 08:36 AM
You mean the Gary Ervin that went to UPig, was named SEC POW 4 times in his two years there, made 2 NCAA Tourneys at UPig, and for a final encore- stuck it in Stands ass when he scored 20 on us in the SEC Tourney and knocked us out of it andelimated all hopes of us making the NCAA's????

Is that the one you are talking about?

Ervin averaged 9 PPG, shot 29% from 3 pt range , 69% from the free throw line and was a turnover machine his senior year at Arkansas. He did have a good game in the SECCG his senior year to beat Stans in the game you are referencing. I ,like probably most on this board , was happy to see him transfer

Political Hack
03-02-2014, 08:44 AM

even though it rips me too, this is the smartest thing anyone's said in this thread.

Acid mouth
03-02-2014, 08:49 AM
This argument is retarded. Hood was staying if Stans stayed so u can throw that shit out, but he still wouldn't be enough to win. And if u want to talk about transfers, why has nobody brought up Walter Sharpe?!? This just tells me that u don't know shit about MSU basketball and that u just dislike Stans. Every school deals with transfers in basketball especially when u have talented players.

whosyourdawgy
03-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Didn't Ervin and his mother negotiate a settlement with State ,so he wouldn't expose Stansburys
Cheating. That's why he went to Arkansas.That's how I remember it.

WTF?:confused:

Dawg61
03-02-2014, 09:47 AM
This argument is retarded. Hood was staying if Stans stayed so u can throw that shit out, but he still wouldn't be enough to win. And if u want to talk about transfers, why has nobody brought up Walter Sharpe?!? This just tells me that u don't know shit about MSU basketball and that u just dislike Stans. Every school deals with transfers in basketball especially when u have talented players.

Walter Sharpe got SHOT for dealing drugs after getting kicked off UAB. He's a gigantic POS. The Pistons are just retarded but that's another thread.

whosyourdawgy
03-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Wait a minute'. Walter sharpe plays for the Detroit Pistons? That's another wtf? Seriously?

Coach34
03-02-2014, 09:44 PM
He's talking about the Pistons drafting Sharpe in 2008

Five-tool Poster
03-02-2014, 09:54 PM

LOL. Being competitive in the conference and make it to the tourney would suck sooooo bad.

whosyourdawgy
03-02-2014, 10:59 PM
He's talking about the Pistons drafting Sharpe in 2008

Hell I didn't even know that. He's a close 2nd behind tub o lard as wasting talent.

Dawg61
03-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Hell I didn't even know that.

Shocker

tcdog70
03-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Hell I didn't even know that. He's a close 2nd behind tub o lard as wasting talent.

Actually Sidney was better the Sharpe, He helped Us a lot more.Sidney had some good games against the Rebs and Kentucky. he could walk down the court and get more rebound and score more points than most on our team today.

MadDawg
03-03-2014, 02:03 PM

engie needs to get to work creating some posts from me praising Stans apparently

MadDawg
03-03-2014, 02:06 PM

That's what most did. It's how we got Croom. The feeling then was the ANYBODY could do better than Jackie . ANYONE. Sound familiar?