PDA

View Full Version : DWS seat selection question

PassInterference
03-01-2014, 10:47 AM
I've seen the communications from the school. Most people get to choose online or over the phone.

I am concerned that that the seat viewer thing that they put out a few weeks ago only showed the view by row number.

PLEASE tell me I can select seats and not just a row. Unless you are in the 50 yard line section, there is a huge difference between being on the north end of a row and the south end of a row.

Are we going to be able to choose seat numbers? And BTW, are the seat numbers numbered from south to north (new endzone towards M club), or the other way?

dickiedawg
03-01-2014, 11:11 AM
My seats last year were the largest numbers and I was on the aisle nearest the north end zone. This is on west side.

Dawgbite
03-01-2014, 01:36 PM
If this reseating isn't the biggest clusterf#€? , I will be pleasantly surprised. From denying people the opportunity to add seat initially to trying to stop people with high BDC ranking buying seats for everybody they know, this is a no win situation for the ticket office. No matter what they do, somebody is gonna be pissed. That's why I pledged the money for the new Scoeboard Club. At least I have some control over my location but I realize that it's not an option for everybody. If I had 2-3 kids, it would be financially out of reach.