PDA

View Full Version : Softball 14-0. Most runs given up on season thusfar? 1

engie
02-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Seems Steudeman is kicking ass and taking names.

If only Stricklin hadn't botched that one too**

dickiedawg
02-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Let's wait and see how they do in conference. I'd love for them to be relevant nationally, but it seems they've had some promising starts before.

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-28-2014, 03:53 PM
That team seems to be getting better every season. Although I don't watch the games...I am just judging from box scores. I hope Stricklin addresses the Volleyball coaching situation soon. Pretty dreadful.

bully99
02-28-2014, 05:00 PM
I agree on waiting on conference.The sec usually has 8 or 10 team's in the top 25 .

The volleyball situation is strange. We had 2 freshman all Americans during the fall and in December the msu media wrote a long article on them and then both transferred after only one semester.Have heard a dozen or more players have left in the last year or two. And have seen several ex players on Twitter ask stricklin to address the problems.Not sure what's going on.

chef dixon
02-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Volleyball at public Mississippi universities is ridiculous. Between MSU, Ole Miss, and USM, there are ZERO players from MS on the current rosters. For a state that gets hammered for its education it'd be nice to devote some of those funds for more local endeavors.

TheRef
02-28-2014, 05:24 PM
And make it 15-0 for MSU. They play #12 Baylor tonight. That will be a test.