PDA

View Full Version : New Belgium hits Monday

Vandownbytheriver
02-28-2014, 09:38 AM
They are rolling out Fat Tire, Shift, Snapshot, Ranger, Tripel, 1554, and LOF series. It will be nice to have another solid brewery in the state. Also, it looks like Sweetwater will be here mid-Summer. Things are starting to look up a little.

MS_half-step
02-28-2014, 09:51 AM
Great news indeed

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-28-2014, 10:45 AM
They are rolling out Fat Tire, Shift, Snapshot, Ranger, Tripel, 1554, and LOF series. It will be nice to have another solid brewery in the state. Also, it looks like Sweetwater will be here mid-Summer. Things are starting to look up a little.

Ranger is the gem of that group. Good ipa. I dont get the fat tire love.

Vandownbytheriver
02-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Ranger is the gem of that group. Good ipa. I dont get the fat tire love.

You're not the only one. It's popular as hell though. Their new DIPA is solid too. The Lips of Faith stuff is either really, really good, or down right horrible. I like that they collab with people and try new styles though. Never know til you try.

LC Dawg
02-28-2014, 12:26 PM
I also don't get the Fat Tire love but I am excited about New Belgium and Sweetwater coming into the state. I am impressed that Mississippians have shown enough support of craft beer that solid breweries are making a commitment to come here. Now I don't have to bootleg as much beer whenever I travel out of state.

Political Hack
02-28-2014, 01:10 PM
I seriously thought Fat Tire was called Flat Tire after I tasted it the first time. I'm not sure how it became "cool" because it sure as hell isn't selling because it taste good.

bgdog
02-28-2014, 03:17 PM
THey have a spring blonde seasonal that is around the dc area do you know if that is coming to Mississippi too? Trippel and ranger are both solid.

LC Dawg
02-28-2014, 04:50 PM
THey have a spring blonde seasonal that is around the dc area do you know if that is coming to Mississippi too? Trippel and ranger are both solid.

Capital City Beverage (distributor out of Jackson) said they will be carrying New Belgium's entire portfolio.

Vandownbytheriver
03-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Up here we have A&B and Mitchell. They will eventually have them all, but New Belgium is limiting what they roll out with. I know for a fact that we will get La Folie in the near future. If the blonde is a seasonal we should be getting that as well.