PDA

View Full Version : How will we use our recievers?

chef dixon
02-27-2014, 03:59 PM
The signing of Ravian Pierce has me wondering how these guys are going to see the field:

Lewis
R. Johnson
Morrow
Chappelle
Wilson
Ross
Brown
Hammond
Christy
Myles
Holloway
B. Wells?
(Jackson and Graham RS I suppose)

M. Johnson
Samuel
Hill
Hutcherson
(Pierce RS)

I see a ton of guys that aren't separated by much at the moment. Aside from Jameon, your guess is as good as any to figure out who will actually step up and have a big season. Of course the obvious guesses are the Johnsons or Wilson, but I think its fair game for anyone to make a name for themselves at this point.

TexasDawg
02-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Pretty sure Pierce is a sign and place

hailmari
02-27-2014, 04:34 PM
We won't see Pierce for another two years and I've read that he has potential on defense too. But even without him, I agree, we have a lot of targets right now. We just need a few to go "HAM" for us.

Todd4State
02-27-2014, 04:44 PM
We're going to be pretty balanced as an offense. I suspect that Bear and Morrow will start on the outside, Jameon in the slot and then Malcolm at H-back. I expect Robert Johnson and Darrion Hutcherson to see a lot of action too.

It_Could_Happen
02-27-2014, 05:14 PM
We're going to be pretty balanced as an offense. I suspect that Bear and Morrow will start on the outside, Jameon in the slot and then Malcolm at H-back. I expect Robert Johnson and Darrion Hutcherson to see a lot of action too.

RoJo over morrow on the outside.

justwin
02-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Our wrs will be better this year for one reason...we'll be forced to use our big backs to run the fball which will balance our offense. With that, I look for Rojo to catch 50 for 800 & 6 Tds. Lewis to catch 60 for 900 & 9 tds. Wilson to catch 35 for 450 & 3 tds. Tes catch 5 tds. Mojo has been very inconsistent and is becoming like Green before him. The wildcard is Fred Brown...if he can string together several good plays and not lose his mind celebrating, he could earn a starting gig.

The signing of Ravian Pierce has me wondering how these guys are going to see the field:

Lewis
R. Johnson
Morrow
Chappelle
Wilson
Ross
Brown
Hammond
Christy
Myles
Holloway
B. Wells?
(Jackson and Graham RS I suppose)

M. Johnson
Samuel
Hill
Hutcherson
(Pierce RS)

I see a ton of guys that aren't separated by much at the moment. Aside from Jameon, your guess is as good as any to figure out who will actually step up and have a big season. Of course the obvious guesses are the Johnsons or Wilson, but I think its fair game for anyone to make a name for themselves at this point.