PDA

View Full Version : New kicker

TexasDawg
02-27-2014, 09:52 AM
Kicker Bryce Brown from Katy, TX Seven Lakes HS (my HS) will be walking on. 9-11 FG senior year with a long of 44.

dickiedawg
02-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Good news.

Political Hack
02-27-2014, 12:43 PM
please baby Jesus.

chainedup_Dawg
02-27-2014, 01:35 PM
Long of 44, yeah, but can he hit from inside 30?**

War Machine Dawg
02-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Until HS Ks start kicking off the ground, it's a crapshoot evaluating how good they'll be in college. Kicking off a tee is a helluva lot easier than kicking off the ground. I say **** recruiting HS Ks and recruit JUCO Ks who've kicked off the ground and can be evaluated easier. Plus, they've done it on a higher level of football than HS Ks.

TexasDawg
02-27-2014, 03:07 PM
http://youtu.be/65Z0DxE9WYs

Highlight tape

Todd4State
02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
Until HS Ks start kicking off the ground, it's a crapshoot evaluating how good they'll be in college. Kicking off a tee is a helluva lot easier than kicking off the ground. I say **** recruiting HS Ks and recruit JUCO Ks who've kicked off the ground and can be evaluated easier. Plus, they've done it on a higher level of football than HS Ks.

I may be mistaken, but I believe a HS kicker in Mississippi can choose to kick without a tee. If I was a kicker prospect, I would go ahead and kick without one.

PMDawg
02-27-2014, 03:57 PM

Amen. The kicker on my team was a 300 lb offensive lineman who toed it off a block and used a string tied to his cleat to hold his toe up. He could nail 50 yarders but wouldn't be worth a **** past high school.

Dallas_Dawg
02-27-2014, 06:55 PM
I may be mistaken, but I believe a HS kicker in Mississippi can choose to kick without a tee. If I was a kicker prospect, I would go ahead and kick without one.

Hell no. I would use every advantage the other team used in order to WIN

Dawg61
02-27-2014, 07:04 PM

BRILLIANT!! Then when they suck we only have to suffer through two years of them and then flush and repeat. Only a few things in this world are for sure. Death, taxes and MSU kickers suck.